Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2019, 05:59 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,437,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Ray Donovan and the family is back. A busy first episode. Second episode tonight. Ray is still mentally screwed up.
I waited so I could watch the 2 together.
In the meantime, I reviewed the last 2 episodes of the last season...glad I did...it'd been so long!! Gosh.
Forgot the daughter got married...
Spoiler
forgot the scene of Sarandon hanging!!!
I saw Ray take off black plastic gloves after he was with her, tho!
....good editing and pacing to show things at the very end of the episode of last season. Wow.
Where did they find a character like Sandy? LOL
Ray is still screwed up, huh - rem The Sopranos? Killing people is tough, no matter who you are - ya need a shrink!
I'm ready now for the new Season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2019, 01:52 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,981,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I waited so I could watch the 2 together.
In the meantime, I reviewed the last 2 episodes of the last season...glad I did...it'd been so long!! Gosh.
Forgot the daughter got married...
Spoiler
forgot the scene of Sarandon hanging!!!
I saw Ray take off black plastic gloves after he was with her, tho!
....good editing and pacing to show things at the very end of the episode of last season. Wow.
Where did they find a character like Sandy? LOL
Ray is still screwed up, huh - rem The Sopranos? Killing people is tough, no matter who you are - ya need a shrink!
I'm ready now for the new Season.
Alan Alda returns as Dr. Amiot the therapist. Ray may be tougher than Tony Soprano and his therapist.

I like crazy Sandy with her rat tail haircut, cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Bridget's husband is not going to be able to handle her or the rest of the Donovan family.

Old 11-25-2019, 01:26 PM

2,506 posts, read 3,257,605 times
I didnt think Mickey was dead. He was probably blown out the back of the prison bus.

Loving the new season!

Old 11-26-2019, 09:35 AM

22,402 posts, read 29,516,848 times
UGH I need to catch up on Season 7. Will do that today since it's snowing!!

Old 11-26-2019, 11:18 AM

2,222 posts, read 2,258,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaboy View Post
I didnt think Mickey was dead. He was probably blown out the back of the prison bus.
Ya the whole 4 leaf clover thing, finding one on his way to turn himself in, getting the tattoo then the clover on the fuel truck, then the preview where Ray punches some guy in the face after answering the door. It was all adding up to a living Mickey.

Old 01-07-2020, 02:17 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,981,874 times
There is four more episodes left for Ray to clean up the mess. Smitty has really screwed up. Mickey and Daryll have gone off the deep end. Season 7 has been interesting. I really liked Episode 5 when Ray and Terry visited Coney Island and got on the roller coaster.

Old 01-07-2020, 02:20 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,801,625 times
Quote:
There is four more episodes left for Ray to clean up the mess. Smitty has really screwed up. Mickey and Daryll have gone off the deep end. Season 7 has been interesting. I really liked Episode 5 when Ray and Terry visited Coney Island and got on the roller coaster.
Agree. What an incredible show this is! I never hear anyone talking about it, but I've loved it since day 1. I really root for Ray to sort through his demons and find some happiness. Looks like its not going to happen. Hope I'm wrong.

Old 01-08-2020, 10:17 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,437,832 times
Quote:
Smitty really took a turn when he wore the wire. I didn't think he had it in him. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Old 01-09-2020, 06:12 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,437,403 times
It is SO funny how Ray can get hit SO many times, even with bottles, slam the pavement out of windows like 'Angel',
and then, gets up all bloody and drives off to solve another problem!! Makes me laugh.
Ya never see him eat or drink water...I always think, my gosh, he must have bad body odor by now.
(Just how my mind works ---I love 'clean'.)

Mick should get an Emmy...maybe Aunt Sandy, too!
Loved seeing flashbacks of Mick as a young man - what a doofus even then.

Old 01-10-2020, 08:49 AM

22,402 posts, read 29,516,848 times
HOT ASS MAN!!!!

I love this show
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV