Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2016, 04:55 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,080,468 times

Advertisements

Found this on one of the websites. I don't think this is a spoiler since it has been announced officially. This is how they will be paired with the switch-up next week:

Jodie and Val Paso Doble

Nyle and Sharna V.Waltz

Paige and Sasha Ramba

Ginger and Mark Salsa

Wanya and Whitney Tango

Antonio and Karina Cha Cha

Von and Lindsey Jive

Kim and Keo V. Waltz

Doug & Peta Tango
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 05:39 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,499,091 times
Cant rep you again so soon, dj10, but thanks for the info!

Old 04-13-2016, 09:24 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,749,079 times
I'm excited to see Jodie with Val. I've never cared for Keo, but figured it might be because we've never seen him get past week 1 (or what, 2 at best?). Jodie should be doing better than she is, and I find Keo terribly boring. So this switch-up intrigues me to see if it is Keo's teaching style or Jodie is actually struggling.

Old 04-14-2016, 11:14 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,248,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
I'm excited to see Jodie with Val. I've never cared for Keo, but figured it might be because we've never seen him get past week 1 (or what, 2 at best?). Jodie should be doing better than she is, and I find Keo terribly boring. So this switch-up intrigues me to see if it is Keo's teaching style or Jodie is actually struggling.
Me I has never impressed me either but I thought that was because we, as you said, have never seen him past possibly week 2. I still am not impressed.

A star I would like to see on DWTS.....Shemar Moore! Oh, be still my heart!!

Old 04-14-2016, 05:27 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,509,362 times
I will be interesting to see Sharna and Nyle. Sharna will have to learn how to communicate the moves to Nyle as Peta did. I bet they will do well though. I think Sharna is one of the good ones and Nyle just seems to be able to get it no matter what he does.

Old 04-14-2016, 05:42 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,308,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I will be interesting to see Sharna and Nyle. Sharna will have to learn how to communicate the moves to Nyle as Peta did. I bet they will do well though. I think Sharna is one of the good ones and Nyle just seems to be able to get it no matter what he does.
I'm absolutely amazed by Nyle. If you didn't know he was profoundedly deaf, you'd never believe it by the way he dances. It's not just the moves, but the grace and feeling he puts in it. Personally, generally, I'm unexcited by most of them this season, and do hope he gets the mirrorball.

And I agree with everyone who wanted to shut up Tom with the 'Trumps ex wife' stuff. I would not like it at all if all I was to people was my ex's ex... She seems to be a very interesting person and was doing well in her performances. Be careful in who you marry I guess.

Old 04-14-2016, 05:56 PM

4,352 posts, read 4,739,838 times
Quote:
I think this is the best possible person for him since she and Peta are good friends and have probably already discussed how to work with him.

Old 04-15-2016, 03:38 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,835,104 times
Quote:
I think if anyone can work it out, it's Sharna. She is super-talented, and I'm sure she will do her research with Pita before they even begin rehearsals.

Old 04-15-2016, 04:14 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,509,362 times
I remember when Nyle was on "America's Next Top Model" he had to do some solo dancing. He was great, much better than some of the other hearing contestants. He had no one to lead him. Tyra asked him how he did it and he tried but just couldn't quite explain. He said something about being able to "watch" the beat. I guess it's something hearing people can't quite understand but his movements and rhythm were down just fine and he seems to be naturally graceful.

He also did an a bit of acting in a scene from "Romeo and Juliet" with Lisa, another contestant with whom he became good friends. They did a great job. He is a natural actor. I think it was on the "Ellen" show he said at one time he thought he would become a math teacher. How lucky for us he decided to become a performer instead. He's a great spokesperson not only for the deaf community but an inspiration for those with physical challenges to push harder to do what they think they can only dream of doing.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:33 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,894,551 times
N y l e is so hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV