Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 06:48 AM

36,421 posts, read 16,032,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
you don't have to go all the way back. you'd have to slog through the first conspiracy and then the next, peeling back the whole onion.

I think it's enough to remember that they peeled it back to 'The Company', whatever that is, and their parents were in it.

Seems like they left that behind now, and are onto a totally new plot. The USG is using Michael to get this guy out of prison. It seems like Michael is not going along with that anymore now that rescue is available.

And he said something about someone getting in their way. He and the other plant in there. He seems to have said that terrorist leader whoever is SOL now.

Of course things will twist and change. As they did before. I did pay attention to this part of the first epi: Sara's current husband telling her that Michael is a sociopath using game theory. On everyone's side until he isn't.

And he said as much to some other guy in there. So that guy is all how do I know you won't do that to me? And that is unclear. He did this in the beginning too. People were in until they were not. Although they never made him out to be like a sociopath.

Quite the opposite, he didn't like ever having to betray anyone, it was only due to extreme necessity. If they were someone he had reason to be loyal to - everyone else were just chess pieces but even then he didn't like people to DIE. He hurt his own plans many times to do what was right by some of the innocent by-standers.

I did go back to I think the middle of the last season. I couldn't remember anything about who had been in jail last or how Michael died or how he could be alive. I did see watching again how they gave themselves a little 'out' on his death.
Ok, I started from S1 then caught on and skipped to S4 and almost to the season finale so I can begin S5. You were right, didn't have to go through the whole 4 seasons, I guess my recall is better than I thought
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 01:12 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,036,420 times
I am still on S 4 Episode 12, but plan to start season 5 as soon as I can.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:12 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
Ok, I started from S1 then caught on and skipped to S4 and almost to the season finale so I can begin S5. You were right, didn't have to go through the whole 4 seasons, I guess my recall is better than I thought
You just needed a little reminder

I watched a youtube compilation to get one. I was like omg the company and their parents and on and on ok got it, right, lol.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:36 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
I've watched all of it. I like it just fine.....

Old 04-25-2017, 07:35 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
We're pretty sure we saw it all but it was a long time ago. We'll have to watch the last episode on you tube to understand how Michael could be alive. Episode 3 was the best so far. Glad we stuck with it. Hub didn't want to until I told him you guys said it got better

Old 04-26-2017, 06:23 AM

36,421 posts, read 16,032,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
You just needed a little reminder

I watched a youtube compilation to get one. I was like omg the company and their parents and on and on ok got it, right, lol.
So I've been binging on S4 but geeze there are over 20 episodes. I should be on to S5 pretty soon. I may do that you tube compilation, that's a good idea!!

Old 04-26-2017, 09:28 AM

3,755 posts, read 4,802,896 times
The notion of Michael having any sort of amnesia can be thrown out the window after last night's episode.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:41 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,165 times
Lincoln saved Michael's ass. Now, I am interested to see how they are going to get out of that country.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:57 PM

Linc against ISIL. *rolls eyes*. And now ALL of ISIL is after them. Good Lord, this show takes unrealistic to a new level. LOL!

'Step away from my brother'. I mean, yeah that was cool, but come on!

AND whatever part of the USG that wanted the ISIL leader. My eyes are going to hurt from rolling and yet .... I will watch!

Old 04-27-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
So I've been binging on S4 but geeze there are over 20 episodes. I should be on to S5 pretty soon. I may do that you tube compilation, that's a good idea!!
Wish I had a good one to link you to. I didn't want to remember as many details as you might. They seem not to matter anymore.

The Company doesn't matter anymore. That Kellerman guy - is that his name? He's gone straight. Very little of what the prior conspiracies were seem to have any bearing on the current plot. I only wanted a basic reminder and when I heard it was coming back I watched maybe the last half or less of season 4 .... just to know who was in prison last and the escape and how Michael could be alive.

Posiden (sp?) is the new enemy. I gather it's a part of what some call 'The Deep State' or 'Shadow Government'.

I did appreciate the truly realistic part about the USG, whatever part it is, wanting the ISIL leader out to fight Iran and Russian interests.

'We' really do like ISIL for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV