Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 05:49 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

Nick only thinks after having sex. To me he is the guy you don't want your daughter be involved with.

But having said that I do agree with his remarks about Liz and why he sent her away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 07:01 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Nick only thinks after having sex.
To me he is the guy you don't want your daughter be involved with.
He has that side, I agree...as many men...but he really wants more than that, also...
He is cute enough to get a lot of sex on his own....he does want both.

Can he handle a really mature woman? I think so for 6 months and then
they will have to go to Couple Counseling.
I know about these things!!!!!

Old 01-15-2017, 08:01 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,033,587 times
Thankfully, he got rid of the sleepover. Now he needs to kick Corinne to the curb. She's hideous.

Old 01-15-2017, 08:38 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,730,456 times
Here is a little tidbit for folks. It doesnt spoil who he picks or anything but I will put it in spoiler tag

Spoiler
Viall "picks a 'good girl' as the winner at the end of the series, but what she doesn't know is that right now one of the other girls he slept with thinks she's pregnant and that it's his," a source told Life & Style, according to OK! Weekly. "Talk about a nightmare!"

The source reportedly claimed Viall was very sexually active while filming his season of The Bachelor.

"Nick definitely sleeps with his three finalists and one other girl, and there are probably at least a few more," said the source.

Old 01-15-2017, 04:03 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Interesting SabresFan, thanks for posting that info. I haven't kept up on the gossip, although I did look at Reality Steve's website before the season began. Obviously, I wont say who RS says was chosen, if anyone, or which ones finished in the top four.

As far as last week's episode I was bored with the wedding dress group date. Have to wonder how much of the Nick and Liz story was true. They danced at the wedding reception but they may not have actually slept together that night. Didn't have the ring of truth to it when I heard it. May have been a reality show 'enhancement'. We'll never know though. Liz did seem shocked she was sent packing, and I thought he could have done so in a nicer way.

Whitney hasn't gotten much attention yet. When the season started thought there'd be more focus on her.

Old 01-16-2017, 02:13 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Interesting SabresFan, thanks for posting that info. I haven't kept up on the gossip, although I did look at Reality Steve's website before the season began. Obviously, I wont say who RS says was chosen, if anyone, or which ones finished in the top four.

As far as last week's episode I was bored with the wedding dress group date. Have to wonder how much of the Nick and Liz story was true. They danced at the wedding reception but they may not have actually slept together that night. Didn't have the ring of truth to it when I heard it. May have been a reality show 'enhancement'. We'll never know though. Liz did seem shocked she was sent packing, and I thought he could have done so in a nicer way.

Whitney hasn't gotten much attention yet. When the season started thought there'd be more focus on her.
Yeah, I can't even remember a Whitney on the show so she must not be getting much screen time.

Old 01-16-2017, 02:22 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yeah, I can't even remember a Whitney on the show so she must not be getting much screen time.
She's a thin brunette, a model. Fairly pretty but whenever I saw her in the background she usually looked like she didn't want to be there.

Old 01-16-2017, 02:24 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
She was one of the girls who didn't get a date last week, which would e plain her lack of camera time.

Old 01-16-2017, 06:47 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Here is a little tidbit for folks. It doesnt spoil who he picks or anything but I will put it in spoiler tag

Spoiler
Viall "picks a 'good girl' as the winner at the end of the series, but what she doesn't know is that right now one of the other girls he slept with thinks she's pregnant and that it's his," a source told Life & Style, according to OK! Weekly. "Talk about a nightmare!"

The source reportedly claimed Viall was very sexually active while filming his season of The Bachelor.

"Nick definitely sleeps with his three finalists and one other girl, and there are probably at least a few more," said the source.
He is real wedding material

Old 01-17-2017, 06:00 AM

953 posts, read 843,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
He is real wedding material
Yes, this may prove to be another train wreck. With Nick and a number of the women being clueless, it seemed so appropriate that he and his date Vanessa were weightless during that plane ride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV