Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 10:39 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,225,526 times

Advertisements

A crooked hem and a weird bust dart. Didn't understand it either.

I'm not saying she didn't deserve to go, several of her challenges have been weak. But no weaker than Rik who should have been gone long ago and I have no idea why he was safe last night. That shiny striped thing looked like a old Star Trek costume.

I really want the underdogs who haven't been to fashion school, who have a hard upbringing to do well. I was sad to see her go. I don't think she was used to that kind of pressure or practiced enough in trying to do other things than what she thought up on her own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 11:27 AM

278 posts, read 252,485 times
Laurent was absolutely robbed last night! Her dress was so nice and so original! I like Tasha as a person, but I felt that she was weak as a designer, and definately out of her element! She should have been eliminated for that hideous bikini, that she designed 2 weeks ago!

I think that Brik, and Cornelious, should have been on the bottom, their dresses were just hideous!
The young lady with the lace dress, should have stuck with her original design, I thought it was way better, than what she presented! Still, I'm glad that she wasn't sent home!

Dexter and the blond girl(love her, but forgot her name), both got a reality check, and will hopefully, now keep their egos in check! I like the both of them, and just think that they are supper talented!

The dress that won, IMHO, should not have won!

Old 10-21-2016, 11:29 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
agree-Laurent was robbed. No idea why the winning dress won and I would really love to know why they select the ones they select. There has to be some behind the scenes reasoning. I have a love/hate relationship with this show.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:59 PM

4,347 posts, read 4,725,025 times
Yes, Laurent should have won.

Old 10-21-2016, 04:16 PM

3,493 posts, read 7,938,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
Yes, Laurent should have won.

Completely agree - and her name is Laurence. I'm only pointing that out because I have decided I LOVE that name for a girl/woman. It has so many options if the girl decided that she didn't like Laurence.

Love her, love her name.

Old 10-21-2016, 04:44 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,757,428 times
I do not get the winning look! The fact they thought the blond had designed IMO should have rules it out as the winning design.

Laurence's dress was stunning. Do not understand how it didn't win!

Old 10-24-2016, 08:38 PM

919 posts, read 790,279 times
Got to agree with everyone else. Laurence's dress was up there as one of the best I've seen on PR. As the judges pointed out - equally stunning from the back.

Old 10-28-2016, 12:01 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,611,912 times
Well last night it was the opposite. Laurence's outfit shouldn't have won, with that bizarre crotch, and the young dark haired girl's outfit should have won.

Who in the real world finds a drop crotch either comfortable or attractive?

The judges have gone crazy.

And poor Brick didn't have a chance. I wouldn't wear his outfit, but it surely wasn't the worst one up there. Please get rid of Cornelius soon!

Old 10-28-2016, 02:02 PM

278 posts, read 252,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Well last night it was the opposite. Laurence's outfit shouldn't have won, with that bizarre crotch, and the young dark haired girl's outfit should have won.

Who in the real world finds a drop crotch either comfortable or attractive?

The judges have gone crazy.

And poor Brick didn't have a chance. I wouldn't wear his outfit, but it surely wasn't the worst one up there. Please get rid of Cornelius soon!
Agree 100% with you! Natalia should have won, loved her whole outfit! And Cornelius, should have gone home!

Old 11-03-2016, 12:33 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,386,653 times
Aw, poor Brick, though honestly, I think he should have been aufed a while ago.

Tomorrow's episode looks to be interesting. it looks like the previews are setting up Dexter and Erin as "mean girls", but we shall see. Hope this team challenge does not devlolve into pettiness and bickering and drama.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that they are down to under 10 designers. I think Erin's days might be numbered.

OH, and how fitting is it that Kelly Osborn is the guest judge with "mean girl" contestants again. hmmmm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV