Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 05:35 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
How the hell do you remember any of that? I mean really!

Once the season is done it gets deleted from my brain's hard drive and I can never recall who played on what season, let alone details...
LOL, I swear, normally I'm the exact same as you. I think Aubry's season stands out to me because I was so disappointed in her not winning.

But I'm lucky to remember any of these returning players let alone what happened in their individual seasons most of the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Me too for the most part but I did see one little mistake in Whippersnapper's 'remembrance'. Neal was the ice cream man and Ken was the soft spoken fine single Hawaiian surfer dad living in Colorado.

Not like I've never forgotten details of my favorite show.
Right you are Jax. Thanks for the correction. Were Ken and Neal even on the same season? I don't think they were, were they?

Old 05-23-2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Some of y'all are hard core eyeball squinters! I'm sure they have a lot of pieces on the editing room floor they can piece stuff together to get the biggest reactions from. I don't think the games are rigged though.

Check out this vid of Ozzie does he have a joint in his hand at the first part of this or not?
He definitely has something in his hand. I doubt it's a joint though. Might be a cigarette.

Old 05-23-2017, 05:43 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Right you are Jax. Thanks for the correction. Were Ken and Neal even on the same season? I don't think they were, were they?
No.
Neal was on a Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty and Ken was on Millenials vs Gen X.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:08 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
He definitely has something in his hand. I doubt it's a joint though. Might be a cigarette.
Awful skinny cigarette. I didn't remember what season Neal was on, thanks jaynarie, he was more unforgettable than Ken. To quote some of these men with tongues hanging out over some of the gals.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:42 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
Quote:
I didn't remember what season Neal was on, thanks jaynarie, he was more unforgettable than Ken. To quote some of these men with tongues hanging out over some of the gals.
I wouldn't have remembered Neal at all, much less what season he was on, if it wasn't for his relationship with Aubry.
Ken, I remember

Old 05-24-2017, 12:40 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,574,783 times
I rarely remember any former contestants (I do remember a few from the first season) unless they've been outrageous like Rupert, Sandra, Russell and Brandon Hantz, Boston Rob, Ozzy, Phillip the Secret Agent, Cochran, and a few others. I remember the names Na'Onka (sp?) and Purple Kelly, but I couldn't pick them out of a line-up.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:46 AM

5,589 posts, read 8,406,915 times
That makes sense now. A couple seasons ago, one of the water challenges was being done on a gray, cloudy day with choppy surf, but the interspersed helicopter scenes showed it as sunny with calm, turquoise water.

Yes, I too have wondered about how they leave for TC in daylight and arrive in darkness, but I figured that was just for effect.

I'm wondering if they're going to actually get through this season with NO RAIN! The thing that has struck me as odd is that in seasons where it does rain, the rain is always mid-season and it magically clears up for the final episodes. I actually wondered if they aired it out of sequence, but I don't think they'd be able to pull that off.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
That makes sense now. A couple seasons ago, one of the water challenges was being done on a gray, cloudy day with choppy surf, but the interspersed helicopter scenes showed it as sunny with calm, turquoise water.

Yes, I too have wondered about how they leave for TC in daylight and arrive in darkness, but I figured that was just for effect.

I'm wondering if they're going to actually get through this season with NO RAIN! The thing that has struck me as odd is that in seasons where it does rain, the rain is always mid-season and it magically clears up for the final episodes. I actually wondered if they aired it out of sequence, but I don't think they'd be able to pull that off.
I think they do air scenes out of sequence.

I can remember sarah speaking to the camera, and I noticed when they showed her speaking to the camera again in the previews for the next episode, she was wearing the exact same cloths and was sitting in the exact same position in the exact same location.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:30 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Quote:
I think they do air scenes out of sequence.

I can remember sarah speaking to the camera, and I noticed when they showed her speaking to the camera again in the previews for the next episode, she was wearing the exact same cloths and was sitting in the exact same position in the exact same location.
She always wears her father's Members Only jacket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV