Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2017, 12:43 AM

5,589 posts, read 8,405,261 times

Advertisements

Does Sandra really think that people are stupid enough to fall for that "take Sandra to the end" line? Well, I guess so far, they are. But I will tell ya, if she made it to the end and I was on the jury, I'd vote for her to get the million, just for being able to hoodwink all those fools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2017, 06:34 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times
Wow, what a crazy, crazy episode! Debbie has come completely unhinged. I would have thought maybe it was an act (a stupid one, no doubt) but she told us in confessional that Hali "d***ed around on the balance beam for 10 minutes" while she flew across in 30 seconds. My jaw hit the floor. I was completely speechless! Does she think SHE is Hali and Hali is her?? I loved at the end of the challenge when she blamed Brad for being a dictator and assigning roles and they flashed back to once again show us that she said she had good balance and should do the balance beam.

I also think that's the first time I've ever seen someone going off DURING the challenge on their own tribe as she was. "I was over the wall first! Did you see that? Did you know I was over the wall first?" "Oh, good thing we didn't put the 10-year gymnast in there!" Before the immunity challenge when she actually said to the rest "Did you see Hali take 10 minutes on the balance beam before and I went across in 2?" I can't believe nobody said "Um.... wait, what??" I also can't believe everyone tried to coddle her when she stormed off on the beach. Even Brad apologized and he hadn't even done anything wrong!

Sandra was an evil genius this episode. I don't know if she should have revealed at the end that she ate all the sugar. Back in Pearl Islands, she threw out all the fish after her ally Rupert was blindsided at Tribal Council. For some reason, the tribe blamed Christa and Sandra kept her mouth shut, letting Christa take the blame and eventually getting voted out. This kind of hearkened back to that and I kind of liked it! Also elements of Boston Rob in All stars who pitted Rupert and Big Tom against each other by telling each a lie. That got any target off his back as Rupert wanted Big Tom out and Big Tom wanted Rupert out.

So how dumb was it of JT not to use, or even bring, his idol? Pretty dumb! The whole reason he went looking for it was because of what happened the previous tribal council. He knew he was on the outs. Sandra and Michaela did a good job making it seem as though Michaela was going home. But when Sandra backed up Michaela when Michaela was saying "Did anyone see me doing dishes? Did anyone see me cooking food?" I thought that might tip JT off.

I'm glad for a tribe swap next week because I was getting worried for my girl Aubry. Still, I think she might be completely alone. She was in an alliance with Tony and Caleb and Malcolm and then JT. Every person who has connected with her has gone home. Is she cursed??

Old 03-30-2017, 06:41 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Ugh, ugh, ugh my now 89 yo neighbor called at 8:05pm until 8:39 she knows I'm watching Survivor because I tell her when she asks what am I doing. As much as I love Survivor I'm trying to remember actual human contact is more important than a TV show. sigh.

Will watch what I missed tomorrow, well I was watching I just couldn't hear what folks were saying, but figured JT would be going home. Those fools are crazy for keeping Sandra she offers nothing but her mouth so why keep her around????? Varner you sheep you.
Didn't the early bird Bingo games start at 7:00? What was she thinking???

Old 03-30-2017, 06:50 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times
Why do they have that much sugar? And if they needed that much, why did nobody seem like they cared that it was all gone?

Old 03-30-2017, 07:04 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,109,883 times
Jax why not just let the phone calls go into voicemail during Survivor? I would never pick up my phone during a show.

I must be the only one who likes Sandra, I hope she wins a third time and if not, I hope it goes to Ozzy as it's his turn!

So glad JT got what he deserved. Serves him right for telling Culpepper who they were voting out.

And once again the producers lead the selected players to the idols. I wish they would get rid of those things!

And why are they bringing back a former player? Are they just making new rules as they go along?

Old 03-30-2017, 07:24 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
What's crazy is that I know someone exactly like her, lol. We probably all do.
Unfortunately we do. I had one of those come into my life a few years ago. As soon as I saw what a nut case she was I did a real-life "unfriend" and told her to stay away from me.

Back to the game, when Debbie accused Hali of taking ten minutes on the balance beam, I think she was referring to Hali's method of going slowly and carefully. It worked for Hali so really there was nothing to complain about.

Also, she made some sexist remarks about Hali and that made me think she was jealous of her.

The worst was when they called Debbie's bluff at the immunity challenge when she volunteered to do the balance beam again and then she screamed at Brad for giving her orders and refused to do it. Then she kept yelling they should have let "the gymnast" (her) do it.

Standing there watching the others she was making faces and was definitely not supporting her team. She is just lucky they're doing another switcheroo next week or I think her tribe would deliberately lose the next immunity challenge just to get rid of that nut case.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:25 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Jax why not just let the phone calls go into voicemail during Survivor? I would never pick up my phone during a show.

I must be the only one who likes Sandra, I hope she wins a third time and if not, I hope it goes to Ozzy as it's his turn!

So glad JT got what he deserved. Serves him right for telling Culpepper who they were voting out.

And once again the producers lead the selected players to the idols. I wish they would get rid of those things!

And why are they bringing back a former player? Are they just making new rules as they go along?
What selected player was led to an idol? JT? He didn't even bring it to Tribal! How are any players being led to idols?

I'm quite sure the returning player is part of a reward. Probst keeps calling it a "visit" so it's simply that.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:31 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
So did they show Debi's name with "Former Gymnast" underneath?

Old 03-30-2017, 07:37 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Ugh, ugh, ugh my now 89 yo neighbor called at 8:05pm until 8:39 she knows I'm watching Survivor because I tell her when she asks what am I doing. As much as I love Survivor I'm trying to remember actual human contact is more important than a TV show. sigh.

Will watch what I missed tomorrow, well I was watching I just couldn't hear what folks were saying, but figured JT would be going home. Those fools are crazy for keeping Sandra she offers nothing but her mouth so why keep her around????? Varner you sheep you.
Just telling her you were watching a TV show wouldn't mean anything to some people if they were not a fan. That's not really telling her you didn't want to miss the rest of the show. Many people think of watching TV as nothing more than a time killer so an interruption would be welcome. I would politely ask her to not call at whatever hour Survivor is on in your area. She might appreciate your telling her because she wouldn't have wanted to interrupt something that was important to you.

I would have just let the call go to voice mail.

Old 03-30-2017, 07:59 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
I'm still shocked at Debbies 8-pack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV