Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2011, 01:57 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
It must bug the crap out of them that Bethenny sold her business for $120 million. Good for her!!

OMG... I never even thought of this!!! Jill must have freaked when she heard this! ROFL!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 04:27 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,128,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
how classy!!!!!!
Money can't buy you class but really she should have sung money can't buy you love. People of real wealth and class don't sing about money. Period.

Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,565,089 times
Sonja and her dog look alike

Old 05-01-2011, 05:13 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Money can't buy you class but really she should have sung money can't buy you love. People of real wealth and class don't sing about money. Period.
Well if she'd stop banging david schwimmer and pay more attention to her children, maybe Vic would't get filmed toking it up ... Oh and while she's at it, stop calling Noel, No-el ... It's Nole!!!

Old 05-01-2011, 05:40 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
People of real wealth and class don't sing about money. Period.
Or talk about it. I know people that wouldn't tell their net worth if you tried to beat it out of them.

There was a guy running around New England and New York trying to impersonate a Rockefeller. Some of the higher-echelon were interviewed and they admitted that they never bought his story. Asked why, they said that old money never flaunts or talks about money.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:11 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,349,198 times
Cindy said she is always getting her "veneers" done, spending a ton of money on them... She got creeped out at the thought of someone "double dipping" the dip at the BD party (even though she never saw anyone do it) and then said she had to get rid of it, she had a "problem" with dip.

maybe it's just me but my first thought was... golly gee, has Cindy been busy over the years wearing down the enamel on her teeth by sticking her fingers down her throat?? Just a crazy thought!!

Old 05-01-2011, 07:30 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
Sonja and her dog look alike
That's so sad when a woman her age tries to look like her dog. The dog must be embarrased to be around her mommy. You know back when you were a teenager and your parents tried to be like you. Oh the mortification. Kind of like that

Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
Cindy said she is always getting her "veneers" done, spending a ton of money on them... She got creeped out at the thought of someone "double dipping" the dip at the BD party (even though she never saw anyone do it) and then said she had to get rid of it, she had a "problem" with dip.

maybe it's just me but my first thought was... golly gee, has Cindy been busy over the years wearing down the enamel on her teeth by sticking her fingers down her throat?? Just a crazy thought!!
I think she could have OCD. You know, overly scared of germs, constantly needing to "fix" things and make them perfect and never being satisfied with the results. However, some psychologists claim that an eating disorder is a form of OCD, so it could be both!

Old 05-02-2011, 05:05 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Punk Rock Cindy should invest in caps for her teeth ... Veneers aren't permanent and you have to spend money to replace or have them fixed every few years. Plus, they dull out over time too.

The Yenta Yapper looks like her chihuahua ...

Old 05-02-2011, 04:55 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
The Yenta Yapper looks like her chihuahua ...
But...but....Ginger is so cute....

I would be happy to be compared to my little yappers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV