Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 10:11 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times

Advertisements

Kelly seems a little too "normal" this season.

Sonja - over the top ridiculous. She's afraid someone is going to steal her bag so she brings an open basket for a purse to the souk? Ok! She's well traveled? Don't think so...who was stealing her luggage when the prince of wherever invited her to stay in his palace?

Cindy - normal girl not taking and not forgetting the crap Sonja put on her. Who would? I don't necessarily love Cindy - but she's first season and being real - so far. She hasn't learned how to play the reality tv show game quite yet. IMO.

Ramona - She couldn't stop talking long enough to hear Jill out. Shut up and listen and THEN explain. Let Jill speak and then take her to town, point for point. I wouldn't doubt Mario is fooling around.

Luann - she is who she is. Who expects something different from her?

Alex- Sexy Skype? Ewww! And those star spangled shorts she had on? What was she thinking? And the designer of those shorts, well, s/he should be shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 05:31 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Oh my gosh, I forgot about the sexy skype! Did she really need to agree to let Bravo in on that??? Seriously ... it's a pretty desperate move to "prove" that boySimon isn't gay ... yea, keep trying.

Cindy is hacked over the "pecking order" lecture delivered by sexpot and everything else is gas droplets on her fire. I would be too! What a maroon. I can see that being a big huge bone of contention at the reunion.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:10 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh my gosh, I forgot about the sexy skype! Did she really need to agree to let Bravo in on that??? Seriously ... it's a pretty desperate move to "prove" that boySimon isn't gay ... yea, keep trying.

Cindy is hacked over the "pecking order" lecture delivered by sexpot and everything else is gas droplets on her fire. I would be too! What a maroon. I can see that being a big huge bone of contention at the reunion.
I know..... I don't get that 'sexy skype" either. I mean, they've only been apart for a few days --- is that really necessary??? And was is necessary for Bravo to include that scene????

Cindy definitely has her panties in a bunch. I, too, can see this being a huge thing at the reunion. I still don't like her, though. Something about her just irks me to no end and I can't figure out what it is.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:36 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Cindy definitely has her panties in a bunch. I, too, can see this being a huge thing at the reunion. I still don't like her, though. Something about her just irks me to no end and I can't figure out what it is.
I think that's what they like to do to new cast members in thier first season. They try to either make them likeable or confusing, so they hit you next season as being unlikebale.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:53 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
LuAnne is cracking me up. Going from laid back and easy going, to uptight and controlling. I cannot decide if I like her or want to strangle her this season.

Sonja so strange how she broke down about Romana's husband! WTF?

The entire thing with Romona and Jill was ridiculous. Neither of them were listening to each other! Jill just needed an apology from Romona and it would have been over with. They were both wrong IMO, get over it and move on.

And yes Kelly is SO normal this season! Weird!!!!

Old 06-04-2011, 11:13 AM

339 posts, read 696,221 times
Here’s my take..
Last season when Ramona first invited Jill on the trip to celebrate her "ReNewal" in St. John, Jill said she was not attending. Ramona asked her a few more times before the trip if she changed her mind, and Jill always said no.
Now if I were the hostess and a guest gives me a definite answer, in this case NO, then it is “no†and I make my plans accordingly.

Jill keeps harping on the fact she was invited and then when she arrived she was thrown out. But Jill has to accept the fact that she did RSVP and it was a no. If she had a change of heart she should have contacted Ramona and told her so, in my mind she did arrive uninvited (kind of).
Jill knew that she was arriving after Kelly's meltdown so that was another flag to Jill that maybe it would be best to contact Ramona first to get an assessment and a re-invite and if a re-invite was not given Jill should have accepted it.

What bothers Jill is Ramona chose her guests, mainly Alex and Bethenny, over her. Sorry Jill in this case I have to side with Ramona. Like Kelly and her melt-down, (excuse me, break through), Jill’s arrival would have been more fuel on a simmering situation. Ramona was correct to take care of her guests and Ramona did try to explain that to Jill by the jeep before Jill left the island, but Jill was too wrapped up in "self" to see the situation from another's point of view.

Honestly even if Jill went to St. John's to make up with Bethanny it was too late...by that time Bethanny was done. But Jill could not see that and now Jill is mad at herself for being an ass and not making up with Bethenny when the olive branches were being extended and she has to blame someone.

Sorry Jill you did that to yourself.

I do see a change or at least an attempt for a change in Jill, but until she takes herself out as front and center she won't be able to see as clearly as she could. But to be fair, Ramona has her issues too

Let the train wrecks continue...NY, NJ, Atlanta OC, BH,
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Old 06-04-2011, 12:19 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I think Kelly's been coached on how to talk and what to say, not to say and how to say it. She doesn't talk about anything other than telling the girls what NOT to do and the one time she admitted partner abuse by her bf/lover.

She went from making absolutely no sense last season to be relatively normal (sand angels aside ).
You're exactly right. Sadly, Sonya's done the opposite...gone from drag queenish and likeable to kinda insane this season. Sad news because I loved her last year!

Old 06-04-2011, 02:30 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
NYPeach I coudln't have said it better myself!

Old 06-04-2011, 06:25 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
LuAnne is cracking me up. Going from laid back and easy going, to uptight and controlling. I cannot decide if I like her or want to strangle her this season.

And yes Kelly is SO normal this season! Weird!!!!
They're all weird

For LuAnne, I'll choose the latter.

Hope I'm not repeating a previous post....Did anyone happen to catch LuAnne on Andy Cohen with Cat from DC housewives? It was cut from the original airing, but shown later. Too funny, she called her a fake.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:28 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
That Countless lady is such a windbag I can barely stand to look at her anymore. Wtf?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV