Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 09:21 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,632,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
did anyone see Carole's blog this week?? It's great. Funny typo on page 2 of it. She means to say Luanne is like a dog with a bone.... but she adds an "r" to the end of bone by mistake! lol!!
That wasn't a mistake. She was chasing her discount Depp like a horndog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 10:15 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
did anyone see Carole's blog this week?? It's great. Funny typo on page 2 of it. She means to say Luanne is like a dog with a bone.... but she adds an "r" to the end of bone by mistake! lol!!
That was no mistake.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:14 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,568 times
Finally caught the latest episode last night. I don't even know where to begin! Aviva is just a nutcase! I can't believe she went off like that, totally stupid and unneccessary. And I agree about the white trash comment...this is again coming from a woman who foisted her crazy pervy dad on all of our tv screens....YEAH THANKS AVIVA! There was a time when I thought I'd never say this but I am totally on Ramona's side.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:51 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
I liked Aviva before the last show. How dare she keep on and on telling those women that they should go thank her husband for bringing her there? They probably could care less that she was there. And, she wouldn't shut up. I couldn't believe they were all trying to placate her. I agree that her dad is white trash!

Old 09-08-2012, 05:36 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
The reunion show is going to be something!!!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:08 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
I can't wait for this reunion!!! I wonder who'll be returning next season?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:27 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
Looks like tonight's episode is going to be another Planet Crazy with Aviva!!!

I really don't "get" why Heather, Aviva, and Carole did the show.. None of them need the money. The only reason I can think of anyone doing these shows now would be to promote something:

Carole: Her old book, the new book, the possible TV show based upon her book

Heather: "Yummy Tummy" YAWNY SLEEPY..... isn't that "Spanx" stuff no longer popular and doesn't EVERYONE have their own "brand" of it (Jill w/Sqweez)

Aviva: ????? I have no clue. She does nothing but talk about her anxiety, her disability, etc. Unless she's trying to create a fan-base that will donate to her charity (and with the way she's acting, I can't see her building any fan-base!)

Old 09-10-2012, 09:24 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
BEST HO WIFE SHOW EVAR.

It has been worth watching the past five years just for it to culminate in this episode.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:50 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Oh, This one was great!
Aviva to Ramonja: You can't handle the truth!
Ramonja: And then she goes all Jack Nicholson on me!
I LMAO on that one. She really said that! Really!
The fight between Sonja and Aviva was better than ANY fight on any House ho show for a long time! I was, again, laughing thru the whole thing.
And Ramonja googeling white trash. No, they are not white trash, they were just on vacation having fun. Even though their idea of fun was getting drunk, getting naked and having sex with a low rent Captain Sparrow in the garden.
And even after all that fighting and bickering I loved how they all jumped in the pool at the end.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:49 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
here is what I don't get-do not understand.....why does it matter who does what and with who and who eats with whom and etc and etc???? When I'm on vacation or anywhere with my females friends I do not keep tabs on what or who they do. Period. End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV