Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 06:42 AM

45,383 posts, read 60,575,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieKarm View Post
Millie is lazy. Ben doesn't communicate. Michelle is timid. Nick can be bossy. Still with Ben and Nick as final two. Gotta look at the bigger picture of them actually running a restaurant and who can do it best overall..not just cooking.
Yeah. The segment that I think everyone missed the significance of was the one where they were given $20 to concoct three meals and then a price was put on the final product.

I think Elise might have won that one, three meals totalling $90+ dollars for a $20 raw material price.

Business management plays a big role.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2018, 07:49 AM

1,625 posts, read 1,356,455 times
This is tough. I was sort of rooting for Millie until he showed his lazy-azz side. Don't know how much of that was creative editing by the TV team, though.

Sorry to see Robyn go, but she gave it her all and went down fighting.

Old 01-20-2018, 08:18 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Yeah, too bad about Robyn, but like GracieKarm said, her weird quirkiness was just too much. Then she turned into a space cadet when she really needed to KIT (keep it together) .

I think my husband changed his tune after watching Millie in action last night. As if the lazy, eating everything not nailed down wasn't enough, then there was that scene at the elimination where he just went all cray cray like a friggin' psycho! Seems like he's just a tad off kilter ... in a BIG way!!!!!!!

Nick is getting to be too much for me. He really needs to tone down the b**chy diva bossy drama queen thing - it's not attractive on a female, and it sure as hell ain't attractive on a dude!!! He went all snarky on Robyn, then in the very next scene HE was getting yelled at by GR.

I'm not sure yet who I'm gonna be braying for, but either Ben or Michelle. Now that I think of it, it's probably going to have to be Michelle because I don't like how Ben clams up and totally ignores everyone when they're speaking to him and trying to find out how much time he needs, etc., and that whole "oui chef" thing is really irritating. Again ...

Old 01-20-2018, 09:10 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
Too bad Robyn didn't make it a bit further. Milly really lost it when he got called out. His temper might be too much to run a place. His emotions get really out there at times. I'm really thinking it'll be Michelle and Nick. Ben disappears too quickly and the oui stuff is silly. It was fun seeing the pro athletes cook. Fun episode.

Old 01-20-2018, 09:31 AM

Michelle does seem to be the most level-headed, and she won the teaching challenge as well. I thought she might be a bit young and almost hesitant, but she could grow into the role. I guess we will see more when they take turns at the pass.

Old 01-20-2018, 01:09 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
The overweight one (Jennifer?) got sent home because of her weight. No way she can move fast enough for Ramsay's standards.
Elise sour face just says i'm an unpleasant person.
I think its going to be Nick/Michelle final 2.
Ben is too quiet so no just for that.
Robyn is too loud so no just for that.

Winner is going to be either Nick or Michelle. My vote is for Nick.

Old 01-20-2018, 01:16 PM

8,804 posts, read 10,244,782 times
I'm just happy Elise got eliminated in the last episode.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:22 AM

Aww! I was rooting for Milly He wanted it so bad and he really had heart. But in all the snippets where he was talking to the camera I could tell he had been crying, so I was ready when he got sent home. But it was so nice for Chef to offer to fly him over to London to spend a week at his restaurant! Maybe there will be a place for Milly after all in GR's restaurant empire

Old 01-27-2018, 08:14 AM

45,383 posts, read 60,575,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
Aww! I was rooting for Milly He wanted it so bad and he really had heart. But in all the snippets where he was talking to the camera I could tell he had been crying, so I was ready when he got sent home. But it was so nice for Chef to offer to fly him over to London to spend a week at his restaurant! Maybe there will be a place for Milly after all in GR's restaurant empire
I also think his meltdown last week with Robin(?) played a part. Passion is one thing but he was shifting into full out of control. He also played the race card.

I also think Michelle was doing some sabotage although she denied it. Maybe subconsciously.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:45 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Poor Millie. A man in touch with his feelings is one thing, but he was flat out over the top overboard with the crying!!! It was insane!!! It was just too much - first the cray cray off the chain scary sh*t, then the touchy feely crying. Not sure GR wants a bi-polar episode in his restaurant every other week. (Yeah, I know ... not very politically correct - just deal.) But I do think GR will give Millie some training and probably have something for him, otherwise he wouldn't have made the offer he made. Maybe GR will say "Dude! (like Dana ) Get rid of that nasty beard, put on your game face, and keep your feelings in check!!!" Stiff upper lip, so to speak.

I'm surprised by Nick. I never thought he would be in the final two (three). He did seem to be kind of different and more level headed and less b**chy last night. And Ben seemed more likeable too. Did he even say "Oui Chef" at all last night? I thought I heard one "oui", but not sure.

I kind of figured Michelle would be in the final because she seems the most level headed and normal of the remaining donkeys.

I know it's down to the wire, and next week is the finale, but ... I STILL have no idea which donkey or cow I'm betting on. Not sure which one is my horse yet!!! How could this happen??? To me???? Of all people????? : think::eek : I'll have to ponder this one and get back to you bovines before next Friday so I have some skin in the game!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV