Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 07:46 AM

17,743 posts, read 9,192,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
It was on here...and it was awesome.

Hopefully you'll be able to watch it on the NBC website tomorrow. I just checked and it's not there yet.

Try this link tomorrow: https://www.nbc.com/good-girls/episodes
The full episode is there now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 11:16 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,723 times
I watched half the premiere this morning before I hit the highway and the rest at work on Hulu (smartphones are a beautiful thing). Loved it. Although it is sad that relationships now seemed strained to say the least. I won't go into detail as some may not have seen it yet. And as usual an episode, even the season premiere, can't seem to go by without Annie doing something stupid. Looking forward to whatever the season brings. I just question whether the move to Sunday is the right one since it'll be up against Madam Secretary and whatever's on ABC at 10

Old 03-04-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I watched half the premiere this morning before I hit the highway and the rest at work on Hulu (smartphones are a beautiful thing). Loved it. Although it is sad that relationships now seemed strained to say the least. I won't go into detail as some may not have seen it yet. And as usual an episode, even the season premiere, can't seem to go by without Annie doing something stupid. Looking forward to whatever the season brings. I just question whether the move to Sunday is the right one since it'll be up against Madam Secretary and whatever's on ABC at 10
I am a big fan of Mae Whitman, and I love her Annie character on this show.

Old 03-04-2019, 01:21 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
Quote:

Shark Tank is on ABC. I don't watch it and don't know if it draws the same demographic.

I hate Annie. I can't even stand to listen to her talk. Wish they had gotten a different actess for that role. Did I miss where all that
Spoiler
blood
came from, or did they not show it last night? I hope it was
Spoiler
Rio who got shot
but I doubt that could happen this early.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:47 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,261,499 times
I just saw it and as per usual it was excellent! Hopefully, next week will be smoother.

Old 03-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Her

298 posts, read 868,880 times
Was great! And Rio is a babe so what's not to love.

Old 03-04-2019, 05:48 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Shark Tank is on ABC. I don't watch it and don't know if it draws the same demographic.

I hate Annie. I can't even stand to listen to her talk. Wish they had gotten a different actess for that role. Did I miss where all that
Spoiler
blood
came from, or did they not show it last night? I hope it was
Spoiler
Rio who got shot
but I doubt that could happen this early.

Lillyx3

The Blood came from Dean. Rio shot him. And thanks for the answer. I don't watch Shark tank either. Never understood the appeal. I don't hate Annie. I just find myself shaking my head at how irresponsible she always seems to be which is surprising considering how fast she had to grow up being a teen mom. It always looks like she does stuff without thinking and it ends up coming back to bite her in the ass. Case in point screwing around with her married baby daddy. We find out the wife's pregnant and you'd expect Annie to do the adult thing and end the affair, but with her you just don't know. Anyone wanna bet that before the season's over we learn she's preggers too? I'd put a couple bucks on that.

Could next episode be Boomer's last? Crossing my fingers. That is one seriously weasely dude. He needs to be offed in the worst way

Old 03-04-2019, 06:11 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
Quote:
Lillyx3

The Blood came from Dean. Rio shot him. And thanks for the answer. I don't watch Shark tank either. Never understood the appeal. I don't hate Annie. I just find myself shaking my head at how irresponsible she always seems to be which is surprising considering how fast she had to grow up being a teen mom. It always looks like she does stuff without thinking and it ends up coming back to bite her in the ass. Case in point screwing around with her married baby daddy. We find out the wife's pregnant and you'd expect Annie to do the adult thing and end the affair, but with her you just don't know. Anyone wanna bet that before the season's over we learn she's preggers too? I'd put a couple bucks on that.

Could next episode be Boomer's last? Crossing my fingers. That is one seriously weasely dude. He needs to be offed in the worst way
Yeah I was hoping Boomer was gone last season when they had him hog tied in the kid's tree house. LOL But he's pretty valuable to the show as an outright villain. Rio is a bad guy but he has some redeeming qualities too, which Boomer is lacking.

I remembered Dean being shot, but for some reason I thought it was in the wrong spot and too much to be his. I have a feeling there will be more to clean up next epi, I just don't know whose it will be.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:24 PM

The blood on the coffee mug...

Old 03-04-2019, 11:08 PM

19,214 posts, read 16,696,914 times
I love this show. Glad it's back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV