Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 06:16 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I think the Producers advertise for these dunderheads like Luke. The ad probably goes like this: "Wanted. Someone to be a total a-hole and pretend to be interested in the Bachelorette, while starting trouble in the mansion. Free room and board, free booze, free all you can eat food. After you are eliminated, which you will be, we will cut you a check for the amount we promised you."

Probably. Gotta have himbos to go with the bimbo. And, like, Hannah does, like, come across as, like, a bimbo.

On top of that, she's nuttier than an outhouse fly. They all deserve each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2019, 01:35 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Probably. Gotta have himbos to go with the bimbo. And, like, Hannah does, like, come across as, like, a bimbo.

On top of that, she's nuttier than an outhouse fly. They all deserve each other.

That is funny. This show is so drama filled, it makes me want to quit watching. But I still do, because everyone loves a train wreck, right? Why the heck does she want the psycho guy back? They are making it look like she wants to end the show and take Luke back. She is just a stupid brainless idiot if she does. I thought she had more sense than that. I guess not.

Old 06-13-2019, 06:55 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,724,397 times
I took a lot of exception with this last show (and it spills over to The Bachelor too). I wish they would do the rose call out in a better order. When it got down to JPJ, Luke P and I cant remember who else you knew she was picking Luke for no other reason than the tv drama. It would have been much better to pick Luke first and let us wonder who she will or wont pick. It just screams "we want drama" over "who will she pick next" and kills the spirit of the show.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:06 AM

1,074 posts, read 640,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
I took a lot of exception with this last show (and it spills over to The Bachelor too). I wish they would do the rose call out in a better order. When it got down to JPJ, Luke P and I cant remember who else you knew she was picking Luke for no other reason than the tv drama. It would have been much better to pick Luke first and let us wonder who she will or wont pick. It just screams "we want drama" over "who will she pick next" and kills the spirit of the show.
I agree.
I think Hannah is awesome. I liked how she had both Lukes come into the room and speak to each other where she could witness (unless the producers did that). She is cute, seems to be socially/emotionally smart, and I don't care whether she is or isn't book smart (seems to be average). What's not to like?
For some reason, I can never remember anyone's name, but I think she will end up with big forehead guy, or square jaw/chiseled face guy.
I am hoping that *I* end up with Big Mike - yum!

Old 06-13-2019, 10:20 AM

12,773 posts, read 14,974,016 times
For anyone who's been watching as few as only 3 seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, you all know that the producers have the person keep on that one guy or girl that everyone in the house hates to continue the drama & get higher TV ratings. This time, it's Luke P.

The person who's the Bachelor or Bachelorette don't like the hated person either, but for the show, they portray like they still have an interest.

Then, as w/ ALL the past seasons, the hated person in the house is soon eliminated in another 1-2 weeks...right when it's reached it's "peak" of drama. They're eliminated when there's like 5-7 people left.
They sure never ever make it to the hometown dates.

Old 06-13-2019, 03:49 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,724,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
For anyone who's been watching as few as only 3 seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, you all know that the producers have the person keep on that one guy or girl that everyone in the house hates to continue the drama & get higher TV ratings. This time, it's Luke P.

The person who's the Bachelor or Bachelorette don't like the hated person either, but for the show, they portray like they still have an interest.

Then, as w/ ALL the past seasons, the hated person in the house is soon eliminated in another 1-2 weeks...right when it's reached it's "peak" of drama. They're eliminated when there's like 5-7 people left.
They sure never ever make it to the hometown dates.
Which makes the shock when that person is picked so phony. We the viewers know why someone like Luke P is still there and you have to know the guys there know he is staying around and yet they are all stunned when we're down to one rose and he gets it. I realize there is a ton of fiction here but at least make it seem like you arent trying to create drama

Old 06-17-2019, 08:54 PM

11,794 posts, read 12,028,825 times
Other than a complete waste of 2 hours, WTF was that tonight?

Old 06-18-2019, 09:13 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Other than a complete waste of 2 hours, WTF was that tonight?

I have the same thoughts. Hannah is making sure this franchise is going down the drain. What an awful season.

Hannah is a childish mess!

Luke is nuts but seems to be a good kisser which now qualifies to be a potential husband sociopath.

The other guys are overall all wimps. Sorry, but this season is awful and the worst.

For Hannah not to give a rose to Luke and based on him begging and being a good kisser, but nothing else in common and Luke being a freak, to be able to stay, should make all these guys wonder what Hannah is about.

Wow, so bad if you are any of these guys or Hannah's parent, unless you are the same as Hannah and Luke.

Old 06-18-2019, 09:19 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I have the same thoughts. Hannah is making sure this franchise is going down the drain. What an awful season.

Hannah is a childish mess!

Luke is nuts but seems to be a good kisser which now qualifies to be a potential husband sociopath.

The other guys are overall all wimps. Sorry, but this season is awful and the worst.

For Hannah not to give a rose to Luke and based on him begging and being a good kisser, but nothing else in common and Luke being a freak, to be able to stay, should make all these guys wonder what Hannah is about.

Wow, so bad if you are any of these guys or Hannah's parent, unless you are the same as Hannah and Luke.
I couldn't agree more! Waste of two hours. The only thing I liked was Hannah going in and telling the men to stop. They were being absolutely ridiculous themselves.

I just don't understand her keeping Luke. She can't think straight and get out of her own head. Poor choice for a lead.

Old 06-18-2019, 12:46 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I couldn't agree more! Waste of two hours. The only thing I liked was Hannah going in and telling the men to stop. They were being absolutely ridiculous themselves.

I just don't understand her keeping Luke. She can't think straight and get out of her own head. Poor choice for a lead.
I would not have gone in but listened in, to see who is the biggest fool and to get a feeling of how these men react to each other. Perhaps there is a "real man" amongst them.

Right now most of them come across as fools.

When she went in she made it look like she is their mother...and I wonder how many like the immature "mom" attitude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV