Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 05:40 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

One of the guy’s family of the one still standing at the end (if any), will have to watch how Hannah crawls on top of almost every guy, on the bed and how she is making out with every guy.

Not just a kiss here and there.

I wonder how families will look at that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2019, 09:10 AM

2,066 posts, read 901,317 times
Does the nondescript pilot (that just had the "cleansing ritual" 1-on-1) walk away next week ? It seemed so in the preview (which often are nothing burgers).

Old 06-25-2019, 10:50 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
I thought Jed was missing from the scene when it appeared the men were discussing "1 less guy". But that might just be editing again.

Old 06-25-2019, 12:03 PM

I still wonder if any of them has real brains...Sorry but this season either they edited the men to look like they are her puppies or they are like puppies.

I love dogs, but dogs with at least peanut brains and who are smart. This bunch of guys come across like whimps and she can wrap them around her finger. Metro men, not real guys.

Old 06-25-2019, 01:25 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Yea, this season is a hot mess. Sadly this show gets worse and worse.

And how ridiculous is naked bungee jumping???? Who in their right mind would do that? Sorry, that is absolutely creepy to do with a guy you barely know.

Old 06-25-2019, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

And how ridiculous is naked bungee jumping???? Who in their right mind would do that? Sorry, that is absolutely creepy to do with a guy you barely know.
Yes that’s insane. All for ratings. How low can they go. This was actually something I was kind of in agreement in with Luke but for a different reason than he gave.

For the show to put them both in this position was ridiculous. And so was the ritual with Peter. Two nutcases standing there for the ritual.

Week after week, I watch, fast forward and watch to see how much worse the producers can lower themselves for ratings.

I don’t think a decent person will sign up to be the min figure or participant for this show.

Old 06-26-2019, 01:10 PM

2,093 posts, read 1,926,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

I saw my wife watching that part with the foreign couple doing it, before I left the room and actually went outside. I

Did they actually go through with it? It look like "certain areas" would be jammed together the whole time. Has this show become "Naked Dating".?

Old 06-26-2019, 09:10 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
I can't watch anymore of this show. She picks the psycho stalker controlling Luke again. Swears to God she is so into him. But all it shows she is into all the other guys, crawling all over them, getting really hot and heavy. She is as loony as Luke. She may as well send the better guys home, pick Luke and have a life of hell ever after.

Old 06-27-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I can't watch anymore of this show. She picks the psycho stalker controlling Luke again. Swears to God she is so into him. But all it shows she is into all the other guys, crawling all over them, getting really hot and heavy. She is as loony as Luke. She may as well send the better guys home, pick Luke and have a life of hell ever after.
Luke sounds like a detergent ad...better, newer, fresher! That never stops as with any new cycle there is the same "better, newer, fresher"!

Old 06-27-2019, 09:21 AM

2,066 posts, read 901,317 times
If Luke was hovering over me yelling and stabbing his finger inches from my face, I'd be calling for production to remove him. He's wound so tight he's gonna snap and put someone in the hospital (see also: rugby body slam). Sociopath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV