Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 08:24 AM

11,908 posts, read 5,882,939 times

Advertisements

I didn't like Michael Emerson on Lost - but he is a great actor that he can make everyone dislike him. I'm wondering too if Kristin killed the serial killer - then again - if she used that pick she would have had much more blood on her than just that area of her leg and it would have been droplets - not the amt that was dripping.

I couldn't believe the DA's reaction when she came to tell Kristen about that guy accusing her. Instead of waiting to hear her side of the story - when the guy shouldn't have been in the area at all - she kind of brushed her off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2020, 08:52 AM

1,763 posts, read 1,168,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
can I say I loved when Kristen shut the door in her mothers face and she has also changed the locks good on her . the writers have made Christie lahti look like a desperate foolish woman in this show . Leland is going to kill Cheryl I do believe when she is no longer useful in his plans . Yes I do think Kristen killed the serial killer and believe when I say no one will care who killed him and the police wont make much of an effort to find out . I think maybe leeland might have killed him when he was no longer useful to him. im really hating micheal emerson in this show . I m not too keen on the goat either . this was a really strange season finale .
I didn't even realize this was the end of the season! Yes, very strange.

But I'm looking forward to the Edie Falco show that takes its place. Loved her in Sopranos and in Nurse Jackie. Hope Tommy is just as good as those.

Old 01-31-2020, 09:01 AM

1,763 posts, read 1,168,116 times
Emerson is a great actor. Also hated him on Lost, but he made a very odd character on Person of Interest very likeable.

The phone call from her telling Kristen the guy was dead was odd too. Kristen tried to say that's too bad, but the attorney said "no it's not." This after she earlier told Kristen he's not a serial killer. Maybe it was all code that I didn't pick up on.

Old 01-31-2020, 09:40 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,152,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
I didn't even realize this was the end of the season! Yes, very strange.

But I'm looking forward to the Edie Falco show that takes its place. Loved her in Sopranos and in Nurse Jackie. Hope Tommy is just as good as those.

I do hope Tommy is as good as well but either way Evil has been renewed and im stoked over that .

Old 02-01-2020, 07:27 AM

5,549 posts, read 7,145,648 times
All the people who had in-vitro are looking at their kids now...

"There's a man on our street and he's watching the schoolgirls and I think he's touching himself"

Don't even think about messing with Kristen!

Old 02-02-2020, 05:38 PM

17,154 posts, read 13,012,635 times
That was the end of the season? I just watched the episode last night. Am I the only one who doesn't like where the show is going? It's gotten very weird and unbelievable, starting when he was assaulted and ended up in the hospital room being overdrugged by the crazy nurse. The wife and I really liked the show at first but the past three episodes, the storyline became very bizarre and not in a good way. She said, "Let's wait until the season finale and see where it goes." Now that that is the last episode, we will probably give up on it. It's a shame. It seemed really cool at the outset.

Old 02-03-2020, 11:21 AM

51,074 posts, read 24,578,993 times
Wow. Only 13 episodes for a whole season?

Old 02-03-2020, 11:23 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,593,840 times
How are viewers supposed to remember the "finale" in January when it's October before the show returns? I would think people would lose interest and move on after such a long break. I don't like these short seasons with 10 month breaks.

Old 02-06-2020, 09:00 AM

51,074 posts, read 24,578,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
How are viewers supposed to remember the "finale" in January when it's October before the show returns? I would think people would lose interest and move on after such a long break. I don't like these short seasons with 10 month breaks.
I quite agree. The regular networks seem to have forgotten what was long a key to their popularity -- habit viewing.

Old 02-06-2020, 12:45 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,295,229 times
The creature (devil/horned goat) from Evil found his way to Criminal Minds last night.

If he is lost, please let the folks from Evil know where to find him! (rolling eyes)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV