Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 08:55 PM

12,789 posts, read 15,017,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Yep, about to post the same thing...yay!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2019, 05:18 PM

2,609 posts, read 2,511,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
This show has me on edge the whole time. Is it scary to anyone else? It's definitely not a "cozy". Wish it was in an earlier time slot so I could settle down before bedtime. It's impossible to turn the TV off and go to sleep immediately after.

Was that girl in the Hallowe'en mask Rose from the virtual reality goggles episode? Rose had long wavy hair, and I think she had the same dress, didn't she?

Dr Leland Townsend has something up his sleeve. Insinuating himself into Kristen's life thru her mother.
I completely thought the same thing about Rose!! My husband didn't agree and said her hair was the wrong color.

This show is really creepy. I can't decide if I really like it or not, but my husband likes it and it's rare we like the same shows so we watch it together. Luckily, I have a later schedule so I can stay up longer and watch happy things (currently, it's reruns of According to Jim ) before bed!

Old 10-27-2019, 07:38 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,090,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
This show has me on edge the whole time. Is it scary to anyone else? It's definitely not a "cozy". Wish it was in an earlier time slot so I could settle down before bedtime. It's impossible to turn the TV off and go to sleep immediately after.

Was that girl in the Hallowe'en mask Rose from the virtual reality goggles episode? Rose had long wavy hair, and I think she had the same dress, didn't she?

Dr Leland Townsend has something up his sleeve. Insinuating himself into Kristen's life thru her mother.
So is Dr. Townsend supposed to be a demon in human form? That’s the impression I’ve gotten.

Old 10-27-2019, 07:41 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,090,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I'd never fool around w/ one in a million yrs! Don't even want to touch it & I'll never understand why they've sold it at the toy stores & in the kids' game sections of stores! It's definitely NOT a toy due to what negativity it can do.

Right! For me personally, I hope to God I never encounter anything like that to have to get rid of them.

Ah YES, thanks for posting that!!!!
I played with Ouija boards when I was a young girl with my friends. Thankfully nothing happened but I’d never do anything with them now.

Old 10-28-2019, 03:29 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,051 times
Glad to see the renewal. This show definitely has my interest. And we had our first episode where the case wasn't a misdiagnosis or a con. It was an actual demon possession. And "Brenda" was an added bonus. It took a couple minutes before I realized she looked and sounded like Rose390. What has me confused is why this episode was televised a week before Halloween since it would have aired that very night. A creepy episode like this would have been perfect.

And that brings me to the show's villain Dr. Townsend. I don't know what to make of him. Is he a demon masquerading as a human or is he just a kook who fancies himself an agent of evil? I guess we'll find out in future episodes

Old 10-28-2019, 04:15 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,111,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
So is Dr. Townsend supposed to be a demon in human form? That’s the impression I’ve gotten.

I think the same thing and yes I am really liking this show because it has opened up dialogue . My husband does not like it so I have to watch by myself .

Old 10-28-2019, 06:34 AM

5,532 posts, read 7,123,271 times
I haven't missed an episode. I think the show is great.

Old 10-28-2019, 08:43 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,161,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Glad to see the renewal. This show definitely has my interest. And we had our first episode where the case wasn't a misdiagnosis or a con. It was an actual demon possession. And "Brenda" was an added bonus. It took a couple minutes before I realized she looked and sounded like Rose390. What has me confused is why this episode was televised a week before Halloween since it would have aired that very night. A creepy episode like this would have been perfect.

And that brings me to the show's villain Dr. Townsend. I don't know what to make of him. Is he a demon masquerading as a human or is he just a kook who fancies himself an agent of evil? I guess we'll find out in future episodes

Instead they're re-running the Rose episode according to the site I use for programming. Weird.

Old 11-08-2019, 09:53 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,111,302 times
wow last night episode was whoa ….let me know what the rest of you think .

Old 11-08-2019, 02:29 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,161,919 times
Oh yeah, the sparks and smoke under Kristen's mom's (Sheryl) bed.

I remember David saying that he's known Leland Townsend in many shapes and forms. I wonder if he just took Sheryl's body? Yikes!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This show scares me. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV