Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 05:45 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,121,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
I've never used one, but I've always wanted to. I don't believe in evil spirits. Maybe I would if the board knew something it shouldn't.

I wanted to add , you had better believe there are evil spirits in this world , how do you explain all the serial killers they are evil spirits . I do believe in them but I also believe in prayer and warding them off .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2019, 08:05 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,163,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I wanted to add , you had better believe there are evil spirits in this world , how do you explain all the serial killers they are evil spirits . I do believe in them but I also believe in prayer and warding them off .

I'm with Dr Kristen Bouchard on this one. Something went wrong with an organ (the brain) or with the psyche either in the womb or due to a traumatic childhood, or a combination of both. Yeah I'm a skeptic.

Old 10-20-2019, 08:40 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,272,103 times
I stopped watching after the "George" episode. Creeped me out when he went under her covers.

I did watch the episode with the little boy but did NOT like the ending. Do we KNOW that the parents killed their son?

I thought the psychiatrist was crying due to realizing the kid they tried to help was dead?

Is the husband really dead? I'm SO CONFUSED!

Old 10-20-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I stopped watching after the "George" episode. Creeped me out when he went under her covers.

I did watch the episode with the little boy but did NOT like the ending. Do we KNOW that the parents killed their son?

I thought the psychiatrist was crying due to realizing the kid they tried to help was dead?

Is the husband really dead? I'm SO CONFUSED!
The husband's death was just my speculation. I put it in spoiler tags, but I guess if someone hasn't seen the epi they won't be reading this thread.

I thought the heart wrenching sobbing was a bit too much over a kid she'd only met once or twice. And it happened right after the daughter wanted to turn on the virtual reality game again to close the Ouija board. It was the Ouija that told the kids that their father was in heaven. She immediately got up and said let me think about it, ran to the kitchen and broke down.

I didn't like the ending either. I was hoping that between David mentoring that boy and the exorcism that he would get better. And yeah, they killed him. In the background when the exorcism team was at the door, you could hear a cop inside say "what's all this blood?"

Old 10-20-2019, 10:43 AM

You see we are doing exactly what the writers want, they want us discussing and talking about , is there or isn't there ? so I guess all of us are playing into their hands so to speak . I just got out of church and there was no heat . The lady behind me kept sneezing and coughing , Im so hoping I don't catch anything . But anyways yes it is good to discuss things and we can all be respectful of one anothers beliefs .

Old 10-23-2019, 06:39 AM

22,939 posts, read 28,327,427 times
EVIL is officially renewed.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/cbs...la-1203379995/

Old 10-23-2019, 07:49 AM

12,791 posts, read 15,031,263 times
Quote:
Speaking of Quiji boards . My grandmother found one in her house we had brought with us to play that night and she told us to get rid of it we were tempting evil spirits into her house and she would not have it . I think she may have been onto something really .
Quote:
I've never used one, but I've always wanted to. I don't believe in evil spirits. Maybe I would if the board knew something it shouldn't.
I'd never fool around w/ one in a million yrs! Don't even want to touch it & I'll never understand why they've sold it at the toy stores & in the kids' game sections of stores! It's definitely NOT a toy due to what negativity it can do.

Quote:
Right! For me personally, I hope to God I never encounter anything like that to have to get rid of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Ah YES, thanks for posting that!!!!

Old 10-25-2019, 07:33 AM

This show has me on edge the whole time. Is it scary to anyone else? It's definitely not a "cozy". Wish it was in an earlier time slot so I could settle down before bedtime. It's impossible to turn the TV off and go to sleep immediately after.

Was that girl in the Hallowe'en mask Rose from the virtual reality goggles episode? Rose had long wavy hair, and I think she had the same dress, didn't she?

Dr Leland Townsend has something up his sleeve. Insinuating himself into Kristen's life thru her mother.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
This show has me on edge the whole time. Is it scary to anyone else? It's definitely not a "cozy". Wish it was in an earlier time slot so I could settle down before bedtime. It's impossible to turn the TV off and go to sleep immediately after.

Was that girl in the Hallowe'en mask Rose from the virtual reality goggles episode? Rose had long wavy hair, and I think she had the same dress, didn't she?

Dr Leland Townsend has something up his sleeve. Insinuating himself into Kristen's life thru her mother.

I did not notice that until you brought it up yes she does and that is probably why she did not take off her mask because the girls would recognize her and not want to be friends with her . yes I do wonder what townsend has up his sleeve ? Because of the content of this show that is why it is on at ten instead of another hour . This show gives us more questions than answers and I like that .I just wish they would tie up one story line before going to another . I do hope that kristens daughter Laura gets better that is just such a weight to have on you a sick child I mean .

Old 10-25-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
This show gives us more questions than answers and I like that .I just wish they would tie up one story line before going to another

I agree. I hope the exorcism story line last night isn't over. I want to know if this recurs, and I want to see Kristen and the Dr she called discuss what happened there, and if there's a scientific explanation for the woman's recovery at that very moment. There was a shocked look on the other Dr's face when the woman normalized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV