Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 10:17 AM

22,953 posts, read 28,371,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk4042C View Post
IMHO I believe the writers/producers had some great stories for Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, but couldn't use because it was cancelled way to soon. So they tried to use them for Criminal Minds. Unfortunately that didn't workout to well. Those stories might of been too wild for Criminal Minds.
The writers decided to split the stories into two shows. Which gave use two good shows FBI, and
now EVIL.

The big kicker is that FBI is on Tuesday's and EVIL is on Thursday's. While Criminal Minds is/was on Wednesday's. The writers torn the scripts in half putting Law portions for Tuesday and Supernatural portions for Thursday.

Whether or not that's true, it makes sense to me.

I have a hard time believing any of the writers working on EVIL also work on CRIMINAL MINDS. EVIL is very well-written show, and CRIMINAL MINDS is not. If I ever teach a class on bad screenwriting, CRIMINAL MINDS will feature heavily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2019, 01:05 PM

1,763 posts, read 1,167,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by educator1953 View Post
Last night's episode was so very good.

The ending was just wow! Looking forward to the next episode.
Definitely. Did the headline say accidental shooting? How would they know it wasn't suicide?

Old 12-07-2019, 01:55 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,592,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
Definitely. Did the headline say accidental shooting? How would they know it wasn't suicide?

I thought it was suicide, and that's what got Townsend so angry. But, either way, his plan failed but he's not giving up.

Old 12-07-2019, 05:32 PM

2,733 posts, read 1,549,599 times
No, I don't think it was suicide. The kid was screwing around with loaded guns acting like he was shooting people and as he pretended to be blowing the smoke from the pretend-fired weapon, he shot himself under the chin and blew his head off.

Lesson 1 in CCW class: Never play with guns. Always consider a gun to be loaded.

LeeHoLee, the headline said "Accidental Shooting Results in Arsenal Find."

Old 12-13-2019, 08:39 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,147,050 times
okay and so it begins . He is starting to come btwn people like Kristen and her mom and the daughter situation . How grandma told her to hit that girl and Grandma said no she did not . David accused that woman of leaving her sister's note on his bed . I wish grandma would get off that cell phone I swear she acts like a teenager with it . I have never seen a woman her age on her cell like that . Writers goof on that one . Lexy and Grandma turning on each other .That guy is going to end up killing grandma . Lexy is going to get in worse trouble with advice like that from grandma .

Old 12-13-2019, 09:50 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,357,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
okay and so it begins . He is starting to come btwn people like Kristen and her mom and the daughter situation . How grandma told her to hit that girl and Grandma said no she did not . David accused that woman of leaving her sister's note on his bed . I wish grandma would get off that cell phone I swear she acts like a teenager with it . I have never seen a woman her age on her cell like that . Writers goof on that one . Lexy and Grandma turning on each other .That guy is going to end up killing grandma . Lexy is going to get in worse trouble with advice like that from grandma .

Yeah...when Granny was telling Lexie to hit the bully I thought "Leland" (or whatever his name is)
was doing the talking! Agree about the cellphone too.

Was this the season finale? Obviously they can't kill off David this early in a new show...it was still pretty dark though to watch, even if I think he'll pull through.

I hated Michael Emerson on Lost and I hate him here too

Old 12-13-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
Yeah...when Granny was telling Lexie to hit the bully I thought "Leland" (or whatever his name is)
was doing the talking! Agree about the cellphone too.

Was this the season finale? Obviously they can't kill off David this early in a new show...it was still pretty dark though to watch, even if I think he'll pull through.

I hated Michael Emerson on Lost and I hate him here too
He plays hateable very well, doesn't he. He's a good actor cuz he plays likeable hero well too. Loved him in Person of Interest.

Old 12-13-2019, 12:19 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,147,050 times
I had been trying to place where I had seen the actor who played david and it hit me . He used to play a drug Lord on the good wife , the one where Alicia defended him all the time and he had the son who kalinda would drive around and be his body guard .But again these are the same people who made the Good wife aka Robert and michelle king so yeah it all ties together .

Old 12-13-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I had been trying to place where I had seen the actor who played david and it hit me . He used to play a drug Lord on the good wife , the one where Alicia defended him all the time and he had the son who kalinda would drive around and be his body guard .But again these are the same people who made the Good wife aka Robert and michelle king so yeah it all ties together .
He also played Luke Cage in that show and in Jessica Jones.

Old 12-13-2019, 04:46 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,592,000 times
I wonder if his stabbing is going to have him make a deal with the Devil to survive, not knowing it's the Devil, and bring out some evil in him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV