Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 12:42 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,472,572 times

Advertisements

Maybe some have gotten tired of mentioning the extra seasons, but, I've only recently starting tuning into any related thread to the show since I've been out of the country. If you're tired of explaining then don't do it and skip over such discussion. K cause that type of response gets just as old and tiring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therblig View Post
But what about Season 7?

To be fair, Netflix and the show runners went back and forth and around about whether there would be any more seasons, one more season, a split season or (effectively) three more seasons.

For the record, I don't regard two groups of episodes months or even a year apart as "one season."
Thank you.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:45 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,734,134 times
Quote:
But what about Season 7?

To be fair, Netflix and the show runners went back and forth and around about whether there would be any more seasons, one more season, a split season or (effectively) three more seasons.

For the record, I don't regard two groups of episodes months or even a year apart as "one season."
Not do I

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Actually, Season 5 was supposed to be the final season but Netflix picked it up for a 6th season. Right now they are in the midst of re-negotiating Tom Ellis' deal (he is already under contract for a 6th season) but appears to be looking for more money. Once he is signed it triggers the option for the rest of the cast which will mean a season 6
Quote:
While it has been a done deal for a while now, Season 6 is now officially official.

Also season 5 part 1 airs August 21st
https://www.city-data.com/forum/tv/2...er-fox-85.html

Old 08-22-2020, 01:47 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,734,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Maybe some have gotten tired of mentioning the extra seasons, but, I've only recently starting tuning into any related thread to the show since I've been out of the country. If you're tired of explaining then don't do it and skip over such discussion. K cause that type of response gets just as old and tiring.
As does replying with "no season 5 was SUPPOSED to be the last season but they picked it up for a 6th season"

Old 08-22-2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
As does replying with "no season 5 was SUPPOSED to be the last season but they picked it up for a 6th season"

, really getting even more tired of idiots abound and having to put them on ignore.

Old 08-22-2020, 05:02 PM

3,346 posts, read 2,205,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
, really getting even more tired of idiots abound and having to put them on ignore.
Could be worse. Could be all intolerant types who expect every poster to be familiar with every post of the last year, and get all uppinagrille when someone expresses (quite reasonable) confusion. I have a few of those on ignore.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:18 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,504,151 times
I'll probably wait for the second half to drop before watching this season.

Old 08-30-2020, 07:38 AM

7,251 posts, read 7,089,343 times
We just finished it last night. Most of the season was pretty good. I got the basic impression that they didn't know what to do with Dan, and Trixie was pretty absent. In fact, only Lucifer's and Maze's storylines seemed well thought out.

The woman who plays Chloe does *not* know how to cry for the camera. I find it irritating every time she tries.

Spoiler
My only issue was ... the Allstate guy. I guess James Earl Jones said no.

Old 08-30-2020, 09:04 AM

3,346 posts, read 2,205,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
The woman who plays Chloe...
...has been the weakest part of the series since the pilot. She's just not much of an actress, has no real presence, and is afflicted with that faint 'deer in the headlights' vibe that she's afraid she's going to forget her lines.

Turn that up to 11, and you have Maddie in Bosch.

Old 08-30-2020, 09:29 AM

7,251 posts, read 7,089,343 times
Quote:
...has been the weakest part of the series since the pilot. She's just not much of an actress, has no real presence, and is afflicted with that faint 'deer in the headlights' vibe that she's afraid she's going to forget her lines.

Turn that up to 11, and you have Maddie in Bosch.
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she was a terrible casting choice. I always thought of that look in her eyes as just waiting for her cue, keeping a blank look until she was sure it was her turn. And tossing your head around isn't acting. She has no idea what to do with her body to convey presence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV