Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2015, 01:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times

Advertisements

As I recall when I lived in Chicago the legal drinking age was 21 but 18 was okay for 3.2 beer. So the cops could have busted them all including Kyle if they were drinking anything more than that which by the looks of Martha, they were. Also, those beers were in open containers; lots of violations going on there. And as Kyle pointed out there was anything anyone wanted so drugs were probably on the scene as well.

How the heck is Eve going to get drugs into Jen to make her look crazy? She will probably slip something in Jen's coffee or something. Geeze, what a lame story. It doesn't look like any of the upcoming plots will be of much interest. The only reason to watch as far as it appears now will be to see some of the old timers returning. That could be fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2015, 02:37 PM

Default Whoops! She Did It Again

Another pregnancy scare? Or this time for real? Is Abi pregnant? With Chad's baby? Or Ben's? Oh! The horror!

"I must be getting the stomach flu" on soap operas is usually code meaning someone is going to have a baby with someone they shouldn't be having a baby.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:30 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Yes, another pregnancy with a protracted who's the daddy storyline.

And you've gotta be kidding me--Abigail has to refer to her smartphone to see if she's "late?" As a sexually active young woman in her twenties, she's not familiar with her cycle yet? Doesn't she know "today's date" without her phone? WTH.

Calgon, take me away.

Old 07-11-2015, 04:24 PM

I just cannot believe the writers would do this same thing over and over again. Maybe, though, they will surprise us and give us a twist that we will not expect.

Stefano could have had the doctor steal an egg from Abigail while she was being examined for her pregnancy when she thought she was pregnant with EJ's baby. I once suggested that maybe she was pregnant and they stole the embryo. If she wasn't pregnant they they could have taken one of her eggs and grown it in a petrie dish with sperm taken from EJ after he died. Remember Kristen was messing with his body while he was laying in his coffin.

Those would be better stories than "Whoops! I got pregnant when I wasn't looking."

Old 07-14-2015, 05:07 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
I think it takes more than "an exam" to retrieve eggs.

I spent the last 7 days in the hospital for serious cellulitis in my foot. I don't think I saw one piece of paper or "file" in the hands of the myriad of doctors who saw me. No "charts at the foot of the bed" like 50 years ago. Everything is computerized and especially old files are not paper anymore. I had fun (if you can call being in the hospital flat on my back for a week) keeping track of all the silly "medical" mistakes on modern soaps. Has anybody ever seen a hospital room with a glass window for peeking at the patient? That is a hoot.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:21 AM

I think they gave Abi a sedative to relax her when they gave her the exam. But it could have been more than just a sedative. It could have been an anesthetic that knocked her out. She wouldn't have known how long she had been out. I know that's far-fetched but just think of Theresa's situation for a moment.

They had Theresa convinced she was just sleeping off a very strong drug when they removed the embryo from her body. How could she not know something had gone on internally when she woke up? I would have imagines she would have felt sore or something in that area. Not to get too graphic, but wouldn't there have been some abnormal bleeding as her uterus adjusted to not being pregnant? I've never been so I don't know.

On "Days" anything can happen.

The only time I have ever seen a glass window in a hospital room was in ICU.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:01 PM

Well, now we know why Stefano wants Chad to get together with Abi. A land deal in Ireland? That's even dumber than my theory that they knocked her out and took an embryo or an egg from her when they examined her at the time she thought she was preggers by EJ.

I wonder what genius came up with that story line.

And who in the world takes a pregnancy test box from someone's trash after just happening to knock the basket over? Or anything else for that matter? Most people would just put the trash back in the basket. What made nosy old Hope think that Abi was keeping the test a secret?

My first thought, had I seen something like that in someone's trash can, would be they weren't really trying to hide it all that well so they didn't care if someone happened to see it. Abi was stupid to have put it there in the first place but then I don't think that girl would be winning any prizes for her intelligence lately.

Old 07-19-2015, 12:56 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
I wonder if Stefano knows the bug is in the room. Perhaps he's setting up Clyde.

Old 07-19-2015, 03:50 PM

That's a possibility. The old double, double cross.

Old 07-23-2015, 08:53 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
so the whole time Stephano was "Out of the country" they showed him talking on the phone and always sitting down at his desk. So I figured he (the actor) was now in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled. But now there are some scenes with him stanidng up but we still don't see him actually walking.

Does anybody know if he was ill or why they had he not really in the story, except for being on the lam for tax evasion?

and I was so sure Clyde would bug Ben and Abigail's apartment just like he did Stephano's home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV