Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2015, 10:37 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Especially since there are only two companies in the entire world who make men's cologne, Newman and Jabot.
I am pretty sure it wasn't Joe who attacked Avery. It is someone none of us has suspected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
What were those pills Sharon threw out? I hope it wasn't her bipolar medication.
Yep, she threw all her meds away because she did a little research on the Internet and found out that bipolar medications endanger the fetus.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:44 PM

A Happy Canada Day to Alm!

Marco is beginning to show a very dark side. I am hoping that the writers aren't doing a 180 on him, too. He was beginning to be a really interesting character because of his complicated nature - there were both good and bad qualities in him, but if they are writing him completely evil, then I am really disappointed because I did have hope that Marco would stay in Genoa and have a connection to it and that is unlikely if he is like Ian, a complete evil turd. It doesn't look good for Marisa does it? Looks like Marco is taking her out for a "ride"...

Old 07-01-2015, 05:30 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
A Happy Canada Day to Alm!

Marco is beginning to show a very dark side. I am hoping that the writers aren't doing a 180 on him, too. He was beginning to be a really interesting character because of his complicated nature - there were both good and bad qualities in him, but if they are writing him completely evil, then I am really disappointed because I did have hope that Marco would stay in Genoa and have a connection to it and that is unlikely if he is like Ian, a complete evil turd. It doesn't look good for Marisa does it? Looks like Marco is taking her out for a "ride"...
In the preview at the end of the show yesterday, it showed Marisa being helped by Noah. So I think she will be fine.

Old 07-01-2015, 03:38 PM

So do you think that Marisa actually killed Marco by causing a car accident? Also can we assume that the real Jack will eventually wake up from his coma?

Old 07-01-2015, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
In the preview at the end of the show yesterday, it showed Marisa being helped by Noah. So I think she will be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
So do you think that Marisa actually killed Marco by causing a car accident? Also can we assume that the real Jack will eventually wake up from his coma?
I was so glad to see that Marisa was alive after going for a "ride" with Marco. Even better, I think the writers are setting up Noah and Marisa! They do make a cute couple, maybe Marisa is a little older, but the difference is not large enough to label her a cougar

Marco is alive - the car must have gone into the lake and Marisa made it out but she didn't look back to see how Marco was doing because she was fearing for her life. He got out, I'm pretty sure of that. He's just laying low now. He's not going to leave town either. Plans have changed.

Jack is going to wake up, but it's probably going to be a while and then he's going to have partial amnesia. Wouldn't it be ironic if he woke up thinking he was Marco? He's had to assume Marco's identity a few times to get out of trouble. His poor befuddled mind... Jack has been through so much the past few weeks (months)!

Old 07-02-2015, 12:03 AM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times
It might be just me but I'm feelin' some chemistry going on between Marisa and Noah. He needs a hot little Latina to bring him out of his funk and I think she could do it.

Old 07-02-2015, 04:50 AM

In the preview for the next episode, Billy talks about the DNA test to see if Jack is really Gabriel's father. That should add another twist to the storyline!

Old 07-02-2015, 06:13 AM

126,277 posts, read 19,048,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
It might be just me but I'm feelin' some chemistry going on between Marisa and Noah. He needs a hot little Latina to bring him out of his funk and I think she could do it.
I think Noah and Marisa suit each other and would be nice to see a friendship growing and later turning into love. I like them both.Missed yesterday's episode due to heavy celebrating Canada day,so have to catch up at 11 am our time here.

Old 07-02-2015, 12:03 PM

I am a bit surprised that Sage is worried about Gabriel/Adam being thought of as Jack's son. Does Sage realize that the truth comes out about Gabriel being Adam Newman and that she knew about it from the beginning, it will wreck her relationship with Nick?

Glad that Kevin is back working for the police dept. and that he realizes that all the murders tie into Jack.

I guess Victor doesn't realize that he shot the real Jack as I had thought perhaps he understood that from Gabriel/Adam (but I guess not).

Also since Marisa is visiting the USA from a foreign country, how would she have a work permit/visa so that Noah could hire her to work at the Underground?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV