Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2015, 03:40 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times

Advertisements

I'm sure there are many loving parents among the writers. This is a story line they have chosen and there are plenty of parents who would rather not see the dead body of their child and who would want to remember them alive and happy.

Prediction: Cane will be presumed dead but will show up in a few weeks with amnesia

When Patty showed up in Ian's face I simply assumed it was Hell and they were both there together!

Glad to know the explanation for Cane's cast. I have been trying to figure out what that added to the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 03:43 PM

126,279 posts, read 19,048,524 times
I tell you the storyline is getting weirder by the minute.Saw today and just shook my head.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:16 PM

19,211 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
I tell you the storyline is getting weirder by the minute.Saw today and just shook my head.
It's definitely getting weirder. One good surprise, though. I'm still scratching my head on what Dr. Anderson has to do with any of this. What's her motive for drugging Sharon and everything else she's doing?

Did you notice Phyllis didn't have one smudge of ash on her while Jack's clothes are covered in it? How does one stay so clean in a towering inferno? lol

Old 11-05-2015, 08:57 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
speaking of clothes. I hope the wardrobe department can get out whatever they put on the clothes. And some of those gowns were beaded and fancy and could not take all that crawling around on the floor.
Hope they don't let Ian survive and haunt Genoia City for years to come.

Old 11-05-2015, 10:24 PM

I was thinking about the gowns, too. Made me want to cry to see Ashley. I think hers was gorgeous and now it's ready for the rag bag.

Old 11-06-2015, 05:19 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
It's definitely getting weirder. One good surprise, though. I'm still scratching my head on what Dr. Anderson has to do with any of this. What's her motive for drugging Sharon and everything else she's doing?
I vaguely thought that I read somewhere that perhaps Dr. Anderson's grudge against Sharon and/or Nick has to do with something from their high school days.

In any case in the preview for today's episode, it looks like Paul will look into Dr. Anderson because of Patty and her being able to get out of the mental institution where Dr. Anderson is supposedly caring for her.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I vaguely thought that I read somewhere that perhaps Dr. Anderson's grudge against Sharon and/or Nick has to do with something from their high school days.

In any case in the preview for today's episode, it looks like Paul will look into Dr. Anderson because of Patty and her being able to get out of the mental institution where Dr. Anderson is supposedly caring for her.
Did that actually come out on the show or was it just some rumor online? I never saw an episode that stated she went to high school with Nick or was the girl who had the accident and was paralyzed. It's all very vague and the writers are expecting us to know. It's a stupid storyline anyway.

I'm glad that Cane kicked Lily to the curb, though. At least the wrote something right.

Old 11-06-2015, 02:29 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Did that actually come out on the show or was it just some rumor online? I never saw an episode that stated she went to high school with Nick or was the girl who had the accident and was paralyzed. It's all very vague and the writers are expecting us to know. It's a stupid storyline anyway.

I'm glad that Cane kicked Lily to the curb, though. At least the wrote something right.
I don't remember if that information about Sharon & Nick was on the show or not. But I don't usually read online rumors of what might happen.

So I am wondering how Cane got out of the locked room/closet he was in to come out.

As I see it now only Patty & Ian are not accounted for. Any thoughts on them actually getting out or not?

Old 11-06-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I don't remember if that information about Sharon & Nick was on the show or not. But I don't usually read online rumors of what might happen.

So I am wondering how Cane got out of the locked room/closet he was in to come out.

As I see it now only Patty & Ian are not accounted for. Any thoughts on them actually getting out or not?
Seeing how Patty found Ian and talked to him, I'm thinking they got out. Probably the same way Cane did. No one saw Cane escape the fire but he showed up at the hospital. Patty's up to no good and will probably team up with Ian now. Watch out Genoa City!

As to Dr. Anderson. It's never been divulged on the show if she is the former classmate of Nick who was injured and paralyzed. That's just a bunch of gossip. Sharon tried to use that info about the woman to get custody of Faith but after that, it was never brought up again. Now we're all supposed to believe this woman is back to get revenge? Where's the bridge in the story? Nothing to even prove who the doctor is, for real and what her motive is for drugging Sharon. Besides, if Nick was the one responsible for the woman's accident, what does Sharon have to do with it? She wasn't even married to Nick when it happened. It's utterly stupid and one of the worst storylines on the show.

Moreover, Christopher was born premature and still in the incubator. Clearly not healthy enough to go home but now we're supposed to believe that Sharon will be given a healthy baby? Again, it's just stupid. I try to avoid watching but seeing how I don't have a recorder to fast forward through, I just leave the room.

Old 11-06-2015, 03:40 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,424,202 times
Was hoping Sage & Nic would want to see the baby but it had to be so hard - was curious how that scenario would work out if they did - but I guess not. Would assume they have footprints of the baby but regardless, there's always DNA (if it plays out the way I think it might)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV