Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2016, 06:01 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,162,840 times

Advertisements

Summer is looking for an oasis of comfort in a sea of turmoil - unfortunately, the oasis is named Luca. I hope Luca has genuine feelings for Summer and is not using her to advance himself. I see some goodness in him and I hope it beats out the bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 05:27 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Summer is looking for an oasis of comfort in a sea of turmoil - unfortunately, the oasis is named Luca. I hope Luca has genuine feelings for Summer and is not using her to advance himself. I see some goodness in him and I hope it beats out the bad.

Why was Luca not forced to give a deposition? He was in Summer's apartment when all the scheming was being done.

Old 04-15-2016, 02:19 PM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Why was Luca not forced to give a deposition? He was in Summer's apartment when all the scheming was being done.
That is a good question although perhaps they just thought that Luca is not a reliable witness.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
That is a good question although perhaps they just thought that Luca is not a reliable witness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Yes, that is a very good question. I am thinking that Leslie and Victoria don't really know the extent of Luca's involvement, but if they did they would have made him give a deposition. He actually knows EVERYTHING! I am kind of bored with the legal stuff, depositions, etc. and I hope it will be over soon. I just want to see Kevin, Mariah, and Natalie go crazy with all the money they are getting. Wow, Natalie sure cleans up nicely - total transformation and Mariah was turning green with envy. Mariah wants Kevin even more now because he's attracted to Natalie and vice versa.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:22 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
What is up with Stitch's bad seed?

Old 04-17-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
What is up with Stitch's bad seed?
The boy has a plan and it's going to end very badly It doesn't help that Abby wears those sky-high stilettos. Pregnant women can wear heels, but those gladiator shoes she has on are not only ridiculous, they are dangerous. I don't know what she is thinking.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:20 AM

It looks like Summer is falling for Luca and that Max is going to cause Abby to fall down the stairs.

Old 04-18-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
It looks like Summer is falling for Luca and that Max is going to cause Abby to fall down the stairs.
Summer has fallen hard for Luca - they have taken their relationship to the next level it seems Abbey should start wearing princess flats. Max is thinking that since Abbey wears those high heeled gladiator shoes and almost took a tumble the other day, that when he makes her fall downstairs everyone will assume it's because of those shoes, no one will ever suspect him.

Old 04-19-2016, 10:51 PM

I have to talk about Mariah. I like Mariah, definitely a lot more than when she first showed up on the show. Mariah has a lot of good in her - under that tough exterior she has a good sense of what is right and what is wrong and she always tries to do the right thing. I am disappointed in her character right now, the way it is written. Natalie has divided down the middle the money for Passkey and she has decided to share with Kevin 50/50. This is Natalie's baby, Passkey, she wrote the code and got it working, with the help of Kevin by her side - they were both working on the technological issues before releasing it. Mariah did not work on this project, but she did hang around them, geez anyone could be hanging around the apartment and hovering. What has she done? In answer, she said that she saved Natalie and kept quiet their secrets and that is enough for her to expect an equal share - doesn't make sense. I don't like how her character is so angry and demanding an equal share when she didn't do the work. That said, it would have been great if Natalie would just have given her something. I thought it was going to be a fun scene with them all going on shopping sprees, Kevin buying his sports car. Mariah is also asking for half of Kevin's share. Mariah keeps saying how she has nothing and she's poor, but come on Nick Newman was her stepfather and he still cares about her. Dylan and Sharon will always make sure Mariah has everything she needs. It is Kevin and Natalie who I think were truly having to make it in this world just like everyone else.

Old 04-20-2016, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I have to talk about Mariah. I like Mariah, definitely a lot more than when she first showed up on the show. Mariah has a lot of good in her - under that tough exterior she has a good sense of what is right and what is wrong and she always tries to do the right thing. I am disappointed in her character right now, the way it is written. Natalie has divided down the middle the money for Passkey and she has decided to share with Kevin 50/50. This is Natalie's baby, Passkey, she wrote the code and got it working, with the help of Kevin by her side - they were both working on the technological issues before releasing it. Mariah did not work on this project, but she did hang around them, geez anyone could be hanging around the apartment and hovering. What has she done? In answer, she said that she saved Natalie and kept quiet their secrets and that is enough for her to expect an equal share - doesn't make sense. I don't like how her character is so angry and demanding an equal share when she didn't do the work. That said, it would have been great if Natalie would just have given her something. I thought it was going to be a fun scene with them all going on shopping sprees, Kevin buying his sports car. Mariah is also asking for half of Kevin's share. Mariah keeps saying how she has nothing and she's poor, but come on Nick Newman was her stepfather and he still cares about her. Dylan and Sharon will always make sure Mariah has everything she needs. It is Kevin and Natalie who I think were truly having to make it in this world just like everyone else.
I too think that Mariah should have been a symbolic share in the Passkey profits.

If I recall correctly, Nick Newman was never Mariah's stepfather as Nick and Sharon haven't been married since Mariah's identity became known to the extended Newman clan. But I do assume that Sharon would help out Mariah for anything she needs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV