Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2016, 01:04 AM

19,211 posts, read 16,696,914 times

Advertisements

Poor Dylan. Has to go through this all over again. Of course, now there's a new wrinkle. Nick isn't Sully's father and if Dylan wants to force the issue, he could demand a DNA test. Then, the truth about who Sully/Christian's parentage will be revealed. Holy cow! And, since both biological parents are deceased, Dylan would have just as much a right to raise the baby anyone else. He's been doing it for over a year. Nick's claim would be null.

I wish the writers would take it in that direction but seeing how Steve Burton is leaving the show, it might not. Then again, maybe there will be a recast. So many what if's

I agree with Flamingo13 ... it was truly heartbreaking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 01:33 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times
Seemed so anticlimactic today - when Sharon turns to Nick and just tells the truth after so many months of lying (is it years yet?). This was the moment we all waited for. I thought it would be so great but it just left me cold because I know that Christian is not Nick's son and the touching scene of Nick holding Christian/Sully was beautiful but also a lie. I wish that they would make Nick out to the be the actual father somehow. I would enjoy the reunion of father rand son more if that were the case. Why not? Adam is going to be gone for I don't know how long (seems like This Is Us is doing very well and ratings are so high, Justin won't be back any time soon, nor Michael for that matter, which means possible recast). Dylan is leaving so the interesting story twist Mars wrote about probably won't take place. Why don't they just make Nick the daddy? Poor little Christian, kid has three possible daddies. He will need some therapy in the future.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:39 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
The question is will anyone decide to do a DNA test on the child which might prove that Nick isn't the father.

As for Sharon, she is not only Nick's ex-wife but they have joint children (one whom is still a minor). So Sharon will be in big trouble as not only will she probably have custody issues over Faith with Nick, she will also probably lose Dylan (since we know he is leaving the show in any case).
I see Sharon losing everything: her husband Dylan and her kids. Did you hear Nick saying something like "I don't want my KIDS HERE!" to Sharon. She is going to become self-destructive again, not take her pills and wind up in Fairview again, yes, right probably sharing a room with Patti:

Old 11-02-2016, 06:22 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I see Sharon losing everything: her husband Dylan and her kids. Did you hear Nick saying something like "I don't want my KIDS HERE!" to Sharon. She is going to become self-destructive again, not take her pills and wind up in Fairview again, yes, right probably sharing a room with Patti:

Infant kids need a mom to care for them. It has been GOOD that Sharon was raising Christian/Sully. Better than a single father (Nick). It's not like he has not been in the kids life all the time.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:27 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
with Dylan leaving, and Abby wanting a divorce can Stitch be long for this world?

I'm betting Chelsea and Victor will decide NOT to tell Nick the truth about Christain and now we still have a baby without the right parent. How can Sharon ever get beyond this. She is going to be the town pariah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Infant kids need a mom to care for them. It has been GOOD that Sharon was raising Christian/Sully. Better than a single father (Nick). It's not like he has not been in the kids life all the time.
Since neither of the biological parents are alive if a DNA test were done, then I think Sharon and Dylan might have some rights as they are really the only parents the baby has known.

Nick ripping away the baby from Sharon when she is really the baby's only mother figure living is not good for the child.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Seemed so anticlimactic today - when Sharon turns to Nick and just tells the truth after so many months of lying (is it years yet?). This was the moment we all waited for. I thought it would be so great but it just left me cold because I know that Christian is not Nick's son and the touching scene of Nick holding Christian/Sully was beautiful but also a lie. I wish that they would make Nick out to the be the actual father somehow. I would enjoy the reunion of father rand son more if that were the case. Why not? Adam is going to be gone for I don't know how long (seems like This Is Us is doing very well and ratings are so high, Justin won't be back any time soon, nor Michael for that matter, which means possible recast). Dylan is leaving so the interesting story twist Mars wrote about probably won't take place. Why don't they just make Nick the daddy? Poor little Christian, kid has three possible daddies. He will need some therapy in the future.
Yeah, it was strange how she just caved to Nick. I thought she'd put up more by denying it and trying to make Nick believe Patty's claims were all just crazy talk from a crazy woman. I guess the pressure just got to her. It's not over yet, though. Can't wait to see what Dylan does.

I agree with you. The way they bounce children around on that show. So ridiculous. Do you think they'll get a group discount on all that therapy?

Old 11-02-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Yeah, it was strange how she just caved to Nick. I thought she'd put up more by denying it and trying to make Nick believe Patty's claims were all just crazy talk from a crazy woman. I guess the pressure just got to her. It's not over yet, though. Can't wait to see what Dylan does.

I agree with you. The way they bounce children around on that show. So ridiculous. Do you think they'll get a group discount on all that therapy?
Yes, Dylan is kind of a wild card as is Chelsea (about the baby's true paternity no matter what she discussed with Victor).

Old 11-02-2016, 02:35 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
so if Chelsea and Victor decide NOT to tell Nick that Adam is the baby's father and Nick and Chelsea get together -which is exactly where this is going- Chelsea will be around her deceased husband's child and Nick will innocently believe the child is his. Then the truth will come out and Nick will feel betrayed by Sharon AND Chelsea. And in the mean time, Baby Christain is handed around like a hot potato. What a mess. And on top of that, they have teased us with maybe Adam isn't dead after all.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
so if Chelsea and Victor decide NOT to tell Nick that Adam is the baby's father and Nick and Chelsea get together -which is exactly where this is going- Chelsea will be around her deceased husband's child and Nick will innocently believe the child is his. Then the truth will come out and Nick will feel betrayed by Sharon AND Chelsea. And in the mean time, Baby Christain is handed around like a hot potato. What a mess. And on top of that, they have teased us with maybe Adam isn't dead after all.
Yes, thank you! I'm sorry but I have to say something about today's episode so too bad for anyone who hasn't watched. Don't read the hidden text if you don't want to know.

Spoiler
Today, Sharon tried to justify her lies and deceit by saying that her keeping this secret and lying about the fact that Sage found out but died before telling Nick didn't really hurt anyone and that she hoped Nick would heal in time. As if a person can just discard the fact that their child died but they still have another child and that will somehow negate the existence of the one you lost. I'm practically screaming at the TV "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING, SHARON???? It's like saying that the handbag you wanted to buy is no longer in stock but we have some great substitutes for you here. Different style, color and shape but if you focus on this one, you'll forget about having the one that's no longer available.

I foresee a huge legal battle ahead. More so, it shouldn't matter that Sharon didn't know, in the beginning, that the baby wasn't her own child. When she found out, she should have told and by not doing so, she committed a crime. So did Mariah by aiding and abetting Sharon in her lies. Hang them both out to dry!!!!

Have to say, though ... Sharon Case is doing a great job with this because I detest how this is playing out.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:19 AM

Quote:
If Chelsea would tell Nick now that Christian is Adam's child then he will feel betrayed by Sage and Dylan and Sharon would have a better chance at keeping the baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Yes, thank you! I'm sorry but I have to say something about today's episode so too bad for anyone who hasn't watched. Don't read the hidden text if you don't want to know.

Spoiler
Today, Sharon tried to justify her lies and deceit by saying that her keeping this secret and lying about the fact that Sage found out but died before telling Nick didn't really hurt anyone and that she hoped Nick would heal in time. As if a person can just discard the fact that their child died but they still have another child and that will somehow negate the existence of the one you lost. I'm practically screaming at the TV "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING, SHARON???? It's like saying that the handbag you wanted to buy is no longer in stock but we have some great substitutes for you here. Different style, color and shape but if you focus on this one, you'll forget about having the one that's no longer available.

I foresee a huge legal battle ahead. More so, it shouldn't matter that Sharon didn't know, in the beginning, that the baby wasn't her own child. When she found out, she should have told and by not doing so, she committed a crime. So did Mariah by aiding and abetting Sharon in her lies. Hang them both out to dry!!!!

Have to say, though ... Sharon Case is doing a great job with this because I detest how this is playing out.
Sharon case is doing her job very well!

As for Mariah, she wanted Sharon to confess when Mariah found out about Sharon's secret. I wouldn't blame Mariah at all as she wanted to become close to her mother. Remember Mariah only discovered that Sharon was her mother as an adult so it is not a standard mother-daughter relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV