Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 05:10 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times

Advertisements

I didn't know that elevator controls can overrided from outside. But I found it a good scene that the elevator doors opened up on Billy & Phyllis making out in front of Victoria who was waiting for the elevator. Well played by Cane!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2017, 06:41 AM

15,144 posts, read 27,785,743 times
I'm finding Cane to be really annoying - he's acting like a childish, nosy, busy-body.

Old 05-03-2017, 07:41 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I'm finding Cane to be really annoying - he's acting like a childish, nosy, busy-body.
His plan may have backfired and he did Phyliss and Billy a favor? Cane has a lot of room to talk. It's like he is lusting over Juliet, but I think she conned him. Cane should have listened to his wife.....sounds like she is a little suspicious.

What's up with Chloe? Victor, handing her a big wad of cash to keep quiet?? Was that bad acting on Chloe's part?? Guess she is leaving the show??

Old 05-03-2017, 08:28 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
yes she's gone

Old 05-03-2017, 10:43 AM

19,214 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Amen to that. I'm not liking Cane right now. He needs to mind his own business. I have a feeling he's going to be groveling soon for Lily's forgiveness once Juliette spills the beans ... if there are any beans to spill. I still think she's making the whole up and Cane, being too drunk to even remember . I mean seriously. Who is so drunk they can't remember having sex with someone? Stupid writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

What's up with Chloe? Victor, handing her a big wad of cash to keep quiet?? Was that bad acting on Chloe's part?? Guess she is leaving the show??
Well that ended with a fizzle. I was hoping Victor would drag her back to GC to stand trial and be sent up the river but noooooo, dumb writers have to let her go ... yet again. Doesn't anyone ever pay for their crimes in that town?????

Old 05-03-2017, 01:19 PM

2,741 posts, read 1,339,471 times
Cane has been whiney lately. I kind of liked the Billy/Phyllis reveal to Victoria though. But, yeah, I think karma is getting ready to be served to Cane.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
Cane has been whiney lately. I kind of liked the Billy/Phyllis reveal to Victoria though. But, yeah, I think karma is getting ready to be served to Cane.
HA! I was thinking the same thing today about Cane. He better watch out. He won't be smirking for too much longer. He's going down but it's just a matter of when. I thought he had turned a page and wasn't going to be a snake anymore but, as they say, a leopard doesn't change his spots.

I did get a giggle out of poor little Victoria. Everything Billy said to her about keeping him at arm's length was true. She wants him but on her terms. She was still lying to him about Nikki's MS being the reason for her distance when it's all about Victor's secret.

On a lighter note, I really enjoy seeing the old clips of the show - like a younger Ashley interacting with her mother. I never saw the show back then so it's all new to me and very enjoyable to watch.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:47 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
HA! I was thinking the same thing today about Cane. He better watch out. He won't be smirking for too much longer. He's going down but it's just a matter of when. I thought he had turned a page and wasn't going to be a snake anymore but, as they say, a leopard doesn't change his spots.

I did get a giggle out of poor little Victoria. Everything Billy said to her about keeping him at arm's length was true. She wants him but on her terms. She was still lying to him about Nikki's MS being the reason for her distance when it's all about Victor's secret.

On a lighter note, I really enjoy seeing the old clips of the show - like a younger Ashley interacting with her mother. I never saw the show back then so it's all new to me and very enjoyable to watch.
Juliette has already been telling people that Cane is a different man when he has a few drinks. Sooner or later Lily is going to ask what she means.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:47 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post

Yes the older clips were interesting as they were also new to me. I guess Bella being abandoned by her mother is being connected by the writers to the fact that Jack, Ashley and Tracey were abandoned by their mother although the reasons were different.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Juliette has already been telling people that Cane is a different man when he has a few drinks. Sooner or later Lily is going to ask what she means.
I'm starting to believe that. Cane is turning out to be quite vicious. Not the loving family man he was once upon a time. I hope Lily wakes up soon and starts to question it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Yes the older clips were interesting as they were also new to me. I guess Bella being abandoned by her mother is being connected by the writers to the fact that Jack, Ashley and Tracey were abandoned by their mother although the reasons were different.
It's also kind of cool that Eileen Davidson is the same Ashley as in the early days. Makes it much more enjoyable to watch. She's still a beautiful woman but I'm sure a lot of that has to do with Botox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV