Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2017, 07:16 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,067,462 times

Advertisements

Sharon's hair has looked awful the last few days and it usually looks so good. You can tell which actresses didn't make it into the hair salon for styling and which ones did. Wonder if it is a budget thing or time?

So JT's name is Jeffrey Todd???Did we ever know that? And when Billy said to JT,"well you did the same for CC" when talking about running into a fire to save children, who was he talking about? It has been so long since JT was on I have forgotten about his story line except that he did play the guitar, was going with Colleen and married Victoria.

Billy and his childish ways are driving me crazy. He's not working so he doesn't take Phyllis's career and time obligations seriously and thinks she should jump in the sack every time he's horny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 11:51 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,160,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I know many people who remained friends after divorcing! Ridiculous to say they wouldn't "agree" to be on the same soap.
They broke up in April, I think, and it's surprising that he is back on the show after so many years just at this point in time. I would think it would be awkward to film love scenes even if they get along in real life. I wonder if Victoria and JT will be getting back together. I don't think so because he kept talking about how happy he is with Mac and the kids.

Old 12-15-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Sharon's hair has looked awful the last few days and it usually looks so good. You can tell which actresses didn't make it into the hair salon for styling and which ones did. Wonder if it is a budget thing or time?
I thought so, too like she just ran a brush through it and then fastened the pony tail with a rubber band. I thought Nikki was looking beautiful the other day when Jack came into the coffee shop - it was great lighting and her hair looked fantastic. I wonder if Jack and Hillary are going to get together as a couple, it seemed they were very close during their business meeting and Hillary was all googolly eye at him. He's in a fragile state at the moment after his breakup with Nikki so very vulnerable. Hillary seems to be circling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Melissa Ordway and her husband, Justin Gaston (ex Ben on Days of Our Lives) welcomed the newest member of their family on Dec 9. A daughter. I saw photos of the baby. What a doll!

She arrived a month earlier than expected so now I'm wondering what will happen to the Abby and Scott story line. The show is filmed six weeks in advance so Melissa's absence won't be noticed until the end of January. I haven't read if she'll return to work right away but if it was me, no way. I'd stay home with that adorable little angel. She's so cute.
That is great news! Baby is a little early but I hope she's doing well. I noticed Abbey in all the scenes had either a purse, a piece of furniture (like the light today in Vikki's office), a coat, or other people standing in front of her. They work really hard to conceal her baby bump.

Yes, we won't notice she is missing for a while, I guess that puts her and Scott's little affair on the back burner for a while.

Old 12-16-2017, 12:02 AM

Why did Michael mention that Nikki's gun was used to "murder" Zack? Zack and Scott were wrestling with the gun when it went off. Did I miss something? I missed a few episodes recently.

Old 12-16-2017, 12:59 AM

19,206 posts, read 16,686,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Why did Michael mention that Nikki's gun was used to "murder" Zack? Zack and Scott were wrestling with the gun when it went off. Did I miss something? I missed a few episodes recently.
I'd say you missed a lot.

Zack and Scott never wrestled over the gun. Zack was holding the gun on Abby and Scott and was about to shoot when he was shot in the back by Crystal. He fell to the floor and she was standing behind him.

Old 12-16-2017, 05:11 AM

43,646 posts, read 44,368,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Quote:

Zack and Scott never wrestled over the gun. Zack was holding the gun on Abby and Scott and was about to shoot when he was shot in the back by Crystal. He fell to the floor and she was standing behind him.
Nikki's gun was given to Crystal by her sister Tessa who took it out of the Newman safe at the ranch. Tessa claims that she remembered the combination of the safe when she helped Nikki with her charity work.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:58 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,726,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Nikki's gun was given to Crystal by her sister Tessa who took it out of the Newman safe at the ranch. Tessa claims that she remembered the combination of the safe when she helped Nikki with her charity work.

I thought Tessa had quit her job as Nikki's assistant LONG BEFORE she found out about Crystal. She would have never been in the house to steal a gun.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
I thought Tessa had quit her job as Nikki's assistant LONG BEFORE she found out about Crystal. She would have never been in the house to steal a gun.
Boy, I've had an incidence of revisionist memory or whatever they call it - I was watching regularly that week where Zack locked Abbey and Scott in the storage unit, but strange how I completely forgot about Crystal shooting Zack and I even had a false memory of Scott and Zack struggling for the gun, that never happened. Thanks Mars, Chava, Kevin, and Alm! I do remember now Crystal just standing in the doorway and shooting. I forgot about that, and that's why I thought why is Michael saying the "murder weapon" when Scott and Zack was fighting over the gun and it went off. Glad that's cleared up!

Old 12-17-2017, 04:56 AM

43,646 posts, read 44,368,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Tessa had quit her job with Nikki but she still has access to the Newman Ranch. Remember she lived with Nikki & Victor, then with Sharon before moving in with Noah. She could have easily told the help that she was looking for something that she lost when she lived at the house with Nikki & Victor and then gone to the safe with the combination which she remembered from when she worked for Nikki in order to steal the gun to give to Crystal.

Old 12-17-2017, 06:14 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,067,462 times
I haven't watched Friday's episode yet but I'm wondering if Nikki stole money from Victor to buy the park. Catherine was her best friend and she seemed determined to keep that park from being destroyed by Victor. and we know now that Kevin helped her do it to appease her when Nikki told him she would find out what he and Victor were up to. And Kevin was talking to Nikki when he said "What you did will inevitably be discovered." And I'm guessing they brought back JT for the audit because he will somehow keep all this under wraps to protect Nikki and his ex wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV