Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2018, 05:55 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Just when Hillary's character was becoming more interesting - she was really becoming a stronger and more sympathetic character instead of the one-dimensional mean girl/woman she has been playing for the last few years. Must be contract problems that didn't get settled and Mischel wasn't happy - someone said she has another job lined up already, too.
I agree, was just thinking the other day what a cute gal and great actress. too. Seems like she had every thing thrown at her. Her remarks the day before the accident, seemed to be a farewell to her fans.

I will miss Hillary, she added a perky, dimension to the show. Wish her the best. Adam's character has not done too bad. We will see her around, I will bet!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 06:06 AM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
I was watching a scene yesterday when Hillary was talking to this man when Mariah and Tess came over to tell them they were on a date. Who is this man? Why the secrecy? I was thinking maybe that was her baby's father instead of Devon because she kept saying "Devon must not know that we met" What is up with that? I couldn't watch the whole show.
This was weird if Hillary was about to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

I will miss Hillary, she added a perky, dimension to the show. Wish her the best. Adam's character has not done too bad. We will see her around, I will bet!!!!
Adam's character?

Old 07-20-2018, 06:39 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,340,968 times
Quote:
I was watching a scene yesterday when Hillary was talking to this man when Mariah and Tess came over to tell them they were on a date. Who is this man? Why the secrecy? I was thinking maybe that was her baby's father instead of Devon because she kept saying "Devon must not know that we met" What is up with that? I couldn't watch the whole show.

That was odd. I thought he was asking her to take some job offer. I thought she would lose the baby and then leave town to accept the job offer. I don't know.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:57 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
Yes, I think that probably was the real JT standing there...until the mask came off. Nick and JT don't have the same body type.

So Nick thinks he can beat Victor. We'll see. I'm surprised/not surprised about how hypocritical Victoria and Nikki are acting. They know what Victor has done over the years. Why does Victor get forgiven, but nobody else does?

And I think Phyllis will be ok with Nick's trickery.

I was never a big Hillary fan, but I think the character added some dimension to the show. The actress is good.
By clearing the decks of all other relatives, Victoria has no competition to take over Newman Enterprises.

Old 07-20-2018, 10:01 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Wondering why you brought up what Phyllis would think about Nick.... did you mean Sharon?

And I still don't like the Shawna character..... LOL
Shawna is a golddigger tramp in training.

Old 07-20-2018, 11:35 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,162,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
That was odd. I thought he was asking her to take some job offer. I thought she would lose the baby and then leave town to accept the job offer. I don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
This was weird if Hillary was about to die.

Adam's character?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
I agree, was just thinking the other day what a cute gal and great actress. too. Seems like she had every thing thrown at her. Her remarks the day before the accident, seemed to be a farewell to her fans.

Just when I was starting to like Hillary, her character is leaving the show, but I hope she doesn't die. Extraction said there might be a job offer from the mysterious man and I am hoping that is the case because that keeps the door open for Hillary to return to Genoa in the future. I really do not want Hillary to exit the show by dying, which would also cause a permanent rift between sister Lily and her brother Devon, they've always had such a great bond.

This is how I see Hillary going, but I know it may not go this way. Hillary recovers but feels so guilty that she was arguing with Lily in the car - the guilt eats at her and she decides to leave town and start anew with that big job offer. She writes Devon a letter saying goodbye and not to look for her because she is wanting to start over again and he reminds her of what she lost.

Old 07-20-2018, 11:37 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,162,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Shawna is a golddigger tramp in training.
She's also caused a lot of damage to the Winters family. Hillary did a good thing trying to help Shawna, but this girl has indirectly wrecked Hillary's and Devon's lives forever.

Old 07-21-2018, 06:29 AM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
So Hillary isn't dead although she has lost the baby and now Devon wants to marry her. So is she going to leave town to clear her head rather than marry Devon as a way to exit the show?

Old 07-21-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Just when I was starting to like Hillary, her character is leaving the show, but I hope she doesn't die. Extraction said there might be a job offer from the mysterious man and I am hoping that is the case because that keeps the door open for Hillary to return to Genoa in the future. I really do not want Hillary to exit the show by dying, which would also cause a permanent rift between sister Lily and her brother Devon, they've always had such a great bond.

This is how I see Hillary going, but I know it may not go this way. Hillary recovers but feels so guilty that she was arguing with Lily in the car - the guilt eats at her and she decides to leave town and start anew with that big job offer. She writes Devon a letter saying goodbye and not to look for her because she is wanting to start over again and he reminds her of what she lost.
Yes, I'd rather Hilary leave town than die. Your Hilary exit sounds good to me.

I wonder if Lily will face any repercussions for running a red light? Although, this is Genoa City...so probably not.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:59 AM

Oh, and Phyllis and Nick. That happened faster than I expected!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV