Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2018, 05:44 AM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I was thinking of the truck driver sometimes, that he would be held responsible for the accident, well that is the thing if Lily was innocent and didn't run the red light the way Cane would want everyone to believe. The truck driver would be the one facing jail time. I think jail time is what Lily will be facing, she's going to have to do some time because she ran the red light and two lives were lost. Cane loves Lily to the point of distraction. Devon was so scary and cold when he went to Lily and told her to turn herself in, it's like there is no love anymore or caring, he hates her with every fiber of his being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Devon is grieving and trying to find a way to cope with his loss. People who do that will lash out at anyone they can and since Lily is essentially the cause of the accident, she is his target. As he heals, his anger will subside and he'll come to realize that she didn't intentionally cause Hill's death.
In the scene that Devon told Lily to come home to her family, he virtually indicated that he has no family. That could have double meaning as he lost Hillary and their child, but also the fact Neil & Drew adopted him as a teenager and he might want to distance himself from thinking of Lily as his sister due to her causing him to lose the love of his life and their baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 06:49 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,340,968 times
Quote:
It was nauseating and boring scene. I missed the part about the bags - what was in the Tiffany type bags anyway?
I don't think they showed what was in the bags. They just mentioned some kind of bling.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:21 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,162,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Devon is grieving and trying to find a way to cope with his loss. People who do that will lash out at anyone they can and since Lily is essentially the cause of the accident, she is his target. As he heals, his anger will subside and he'll come to realize that she didn't intentionally cause Hill's death.
I hope that is the case and one day Devon finds it in his heart to forgive Lily. That was a really awful scene, the way he looked at her and said you should go to the police and turn yourself in. But, then again if she doesn't go to the police, some poor truck driver would have been blamed for something he didn't do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
In the scene that Devon told Lily to come home to her family, he virtually indicated that he has no family. That could have double meaning as he lost Hillary and their child, but also the fact Neil & Drew adopted him as a teenager and he might want to distance himself from thinking of Lily as his sister due to her causing him to lose the love of his life and their baby.
Maybe, more like he doesn't have a family, he lost his family: Hillary and baby. I don't think he meant anything about Neil and Drew and the adoption, at least I hope not, because he and Neil have worked really hard to repair and heal their relationship.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
I don't think they showed what was in the bags. They just mentioned some kind of bling.
Geez, the Newman women get goodies and bling all the time that they don't even react to the bling they got in the blue bags, probably Tiffany bags and probably diamonds! I can't imagine. I would say it's nice to be a Newman woman, but not really

Old 08-07-2018, 06:37 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,340,968 times
Tessa. She just won't go away. I wonder what is going on with her now?

Old 08-07-2018, 10:14 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

I hope she turns herself in and it goes to trial. Cane and Lily can easily flip the blame to Hillary and say that SHE distracted Lily and caused her to not see the red light thus causing the accident. There is no way that Devon can win by insisting that Lily purposely caused the accident to hurt Hillary and the baby because no jury will believe she would put her own son Charlie at risk.

The worst that can happen is a charge of negligent homicide if it doesn't go her way. Lily needs to start making plans to get her company away from Hamilton Winters before Devon starts sabotaging it.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:12 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
Why do people like Lily so much? She was awful to Hillary, and it was her fault that the baby and Hillary died. That is a crime.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:16 PM

19,219 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I don't. Never did. She's a hypocrite. Both her and Cane.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
Tessa. She just won't go away. I wonder what is going on with her now?
Something happened to her during her call with Mariah - she told someone to leave her alone while she was speaking with Mariah, then the line went dead. Mariah tried calling back but got her message. Now, I am thinking that will take Mariah away from Genoa for a while because she's going to see if Tessa is okay.

Old 08-08-2018, 05:12 AM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Something happened to her during her call with Mariah - she told someone to leave her alone while she was speaking with Mariah, then the line went dead. Mariah tried calling back but got her message. Now, I am thinking that will take Mariah away from Genoa for a while because she's going to see if Tessa is okay.
It sure looks like it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV