Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2019, 11:36 AM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times

Advertisements

I seem to remember that the window was down and the dog jumped out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2019, 09:35 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
He left Delia with the dog so she wasn't alone. I remember Delia going after the dog. But I don't remember how the dog got out of the car to begin it. In any case, it's Billy's guilt that he acted irresponsibly with his daughter as Adam simply didn't see Delia on that dark road and it was an accident on Adam's part.
Delia ran after the dog in the dark. I wonder what happen to that dog, I remember there was a weird scene where a dog was at Billy and Victoria's door or some other dog, maybe I have scenes mixed up. Billy forgave the dog, I think.

Old 09-04-2019, 11:14 PM

19,496 posts, read 9,525,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
That's a very good point you made. I don't think Billy ever got over the guilt and for a long time he misplaced his anger and directed it toward Adam, as if that could make him feel better. I did think at the time that it was a huge mistake that Billy left Delia in the car, and think about it, what parent would leave a child in the car outside a store at night? All it takes is a few seconds for something bad to happen and it did. He should have brought her into the store even if the transaction was going to be a quick one. Billy needs to see a professional to sort out his feelings.
Good question. Unfortunately, enough. My husband keeps saying, "how do you forget?" every time we hear about a child left in the car. I even heard about some lady who left her kid in the car while she went into a bar for a drink.

Guess one session with a counselor was one too many for Billy.

Oh, I tried to see where Jack was traveling to. Some spa in ? It looked like "AL" - Alabama?
Anyone else able to catch where the spa was located? I'm trying to think of the significance.
I remember Jack hit it off with this lady who lost her dad to Alzeimer's - same facility that Jack's mom Dina is at. However, after her Dad passed away, she told Jack that she was going back home. I forgot her name and where home to her may have been. Only one possibility. I'm sure there's other possibilities, after all, I've heard, he didn't get the nickname, "Jack, the lad" for nothing He sure had quite the smile on his face as he held that [business] card though.

Old 09-05-2019, 04:38 AM

43,618 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Delia ran after the dog in the dark. I wonder what happen to that dog, I remember there was a weird scene where a dog was at Billy and Victoria's door or some other dog, maybe I have scenes mixed up. Billy forgave the dog, I think.
I know that Delia ran after the dog in the dark. But how did the dog get out of the car? Did Delia open the door for it to exit? I too don't remember what happened to the dog after the accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post

I remember Jack hit it off with this lady who lost her dad to Alzeimer's - same facility that Jack's mom Dina is at. However, after her Dad passed away, she told Jack that she was going back home. I forgot her name and where home to her may have been. Only one possibility. I'm sure there's other possibilities, after all, I've heard, he didn't get the nickname, "Jack, the lad" for nothing He sure had quite the smile on his face as he held that [business] card though.
I too remember that lady that Jack hit off with although I have no recollection where she said her home was. Also there was another woman that Lauren set him up with that he liked but told her that he wasn't looking for a relationship. I think this 2nd woman was from Chicago.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:14 PM

439 posts, read 425,015 times
I wish the writers would not be so outlandish with stories. We are expected to believe that after stealing Nate's laptop, Adam and Phyliis will know how to adjust medications for Victor. Then we have Kevin carrying syringes filled with sedatives!

Old 09-05-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth224 View Post
I wish the writers would not be so outlandish with stories. We are expected to believe that after stealing Nate's laptop, Adam and Phyliis will know how to adjust medications for Victor. Then we have Kevin carrying syringes filled with sedatives!
There is no such claim that Phyllis knows how to adjust Victor's medications. Adam has some unknown woman who seems to know how to do that.

I agree that it is strange that Kevin would have access to syringes filled with sedatives.

Old 09-05-2019, 06:57 PM

[quote=Chava61;56101267]I know that Delia ran after the dog in the dark. But how did the dog get out of the car? Did Delia open the door for it to exit? I too don't remember what happened to the dog after the accident.

I think it happened like what another poster said - the dog jumped out of the window and Delia got out of the car to catch him. I do remember a scene where a dog showed up mysteriously on Billy's doorstep many months later and at first I think Billy was angry then he was kind to him, maybe forgiving the original dog that Delia chased after.

Old 09-05-2019, 06:59 PM

What's this about syringes and sedatives? I don't think Adam would murder his own father, he may be very pissed off with Victor but no way would he harm him. I haven't watched today's episode yet.

Old 09-06-2019, 04:57 AM

Quote:

I think it happened like what another poster said - the dog jumped out of the window and Delia got out of the car to catch him. I do remember a scene where a dog showed up mysteriously on Billy's doorstep many months later and at first I think Billy was angry then he was kind to him, maybe forgiving the original dog that Delia chased after.
For some reason, I didn't see that other post before (computer issues?). Why would anyone leave a car window open with a dog in it (especially when the dog wasn't in a carrier case)?!

Old 09-06-2019, 05:52 AM

439 posts, read 425,015 times
Jack's pamphlet was from Sedona AZ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV