Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2019, 07:06 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times

Advertisements

Boy, Nikki went a bit far today, I think, but understandable in her grief. Still, I don't believe Adam killed Victor, he may have messed with his meds a bit, but I doubt that it was the cause of Victor's death. Didn't Adam decrease the dosage? In the autopsy they said there was a high dosage of something in his system. I thought Adam just gave Victor a lower dosage. Actually, there was no autopsy done because there was no body, so this is getting weirder and weirder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2019, 05:04 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Boy, Nikki went a bit far today, I think, but understandable in her grief. Still, I don't believe Adam killed Victor, he may have messed with his meds a bit, but I doubt that it was the cause of Victor's death. Didn't Adam decrease the dosage? In the autopsy they said there was a high dosage of something in his system. I thought Adam just gave Victor a lower dosage. Actually, there was no autopsy done because there was no body, so this is getting weirder and weirder.
As far as I remember Adam doubled the dosage which is why Victor was feeling out of sorts after he took the first pill from switched bottle and went to bed instead of going to the Grand Phoenix Hotel opening. Also there wasn't any mention of an autopsy but rather they talked about a blood test to see what was in Victor's blood which I assume can be done when someone has just died (besides of course when someone is actually alive).

I believe Adam didn't mean to kill his father just scare him into submission and the higher dosage was causing Victor serious fainting spells.

Old 09-20-2019, 05:05 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,916 times
Quote:
I think he had the dosage increased. What happened to the body? I was out for a few days and missed a lot.

Old 09-20-2019, 09:07 AM

6,997 posts, read 2,715,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
I think he had the dosage increased. What happened to the body? I was out for a few days and missed a lot.
I think the whole thing is fake set up by Nikki. She SAW Adam switching the pills. The rest of the family was left in the dark to make it seem real. Victor is alive. He PRETENDED to die with the assistance of his doctor.

Old 09-20-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
As far as I remember Adam doubled the dosage which is why Victor was feeling out of sorts after he took the first pill from switched bottle and went to bed instead of going to the Grand Phoenix Hotel opening. Also there wasn't any mention of an autopsy but rather they talked about a blood test to see what was in Victor's blood which I assume can be done when someone has just died (besides of course when someone is actually alive).

I believe Adam didn't mean to kill his father just scare him into submission and the higher dosage was causing Victor serious fainting spells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Wow, Adam did increase the dosage then, I thought he was just lowering the dosage, which wouldn't be so bad considering it was an experimental treatment, Victor just wouldn't get all the power from the higher dosage. Adam needs to get his head checked out, really, how could he think he could mess with someone's meds like that, he definitely has a screw lose or he doesn't realize what the meds could do. I think he said something like he really didn't think changing the meds would kill his father. He's really going nuts, I am thinking - maybe, Victor pushed him too far, but what did Victor actually do, just read the riot act on him, then Adam starts smoking from the ears. He's so sensitive. Adam was still scared of Daddy thinking he had to change the dosage to make his father more submissive His way of thinking is so messed up.

I guess they could have just taken a blood panel. They don't need a body and there is no body because Victor is still alive. I am thinking that the Medical Examiner is in on it, too. Victor is so powerful.

Old 09-20-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I think the whole thing is fake set up by Nikki. She SAW Adam switching the pills. The rest of the family was left in the dark to make it seem real. Victor is alive. He PRETENDED to die with the assistance of his doctor.
I also think Nikki is in on it!!! The way she kept yelling "Murder" to Paul and she even named Adam!! She is putting them in position to suspect Adam and they did, especially Rey, that was so funny that scene.

Old 09-20-2019, 01:50 PM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Wow, Adam did increase the dosage then, I thought he was just lowering the dosage, which wouldn't be so bad considering it was an experimental treatment, Victor just wouldn't get all the power from the higher dosage. Adam needs to get his head checked out, really, how could he think he could mess with someone's meds like that, he definitely has a screw lose or he doesn't realize what the meds could do. I think he said something like he really didn't think changing the meds would kill his father. He's really going nuts, I am thinking - maybe, Victor pushed him too far, but what did Victor actually do, just read the riot act on him, then Adam starts smoking from the ears. He's so sensitive. Adam was still scared of Daddy thinking he had to change the dosage to make his father more submissive His way of thinking is so messed up.
Remember Adam thinks that Victor tried to kill him by having someone try to run him over with a car. Adam doesn't know yet that it was Billy that tried to run him over and that Chloe saved Adam. So the changing of Victor's pill dosage was Adam's way of getting even with his father.

Old 09-20-2019, 06:53 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Was the "pharmacist" paid off to blame Victoria? Missed the first almost half of the show because of you know who interrupting

Old 09-20-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Was the "pharmacist" paid off to blame Victoria? Missed the first almost half of the show because of you know who interrupting
I was totally confused about that scene - why would she say Victoria was the one? I know that Adam wouldn't get Victoria in trouble of any kind, it would be more Nick he has a problem with. I just don't even have a theory, but I am pretty sure that woman got a lot of money for her troubles.

Did you see that Mischael Morgan (Hillary) is back? She's another character now. I wished that they had left an opening for the old Hillary to come back, but the way they "killed" her off, that was it, I think, so this woman is a new character totally. Devon almost passed out seeing her. The whole estate storyline is boring, trying to rewrite history.

Old 09-20-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Remember Adam thinks that Victor tried to kill him by having someone try to run him over with a car. Adam doesn't know yet that it was Billy that tried to run him over and that Chloe saved Adam. So the changing of Victor's pill dosage was Adam's way of getting even with his father.
See that is another revealing fact about Adam and Victor's relationship - that they would BELIEVE that the other capable of killing them. Adam really thought Victor is capable of murdering him, so then he hatches a plan to get even with his dad by playing with his meds. That is so messed up After Victor comes back, maybe they can go to family therapy or something to heal their relationship. I wished that Hope didn't keep Victor out of the raising of Adam because that is the source of all Adam's problems, I think. He even accused Victor of abandoning him. Children that feel they were abandoned by a parent grow up with a lot of unresolved issues and emotions, causing them and their future families a lot of difficulties to deal with and heartache.

I hope Victor pops up somewhere soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV