Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2014, 08:44 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
So do you think that Stitch will confess to Victoria that he had a one-night stand with Ashley?
There might be nothing to confess. I didn't even think of that possibility till RV pointed that out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2014, 08:52 PM

Default Nothing Could of Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
Ummmm...I'm kinda struggling with this one...and not in the way everyone thinks.

I believe there was a reason why the writers didn't reveal to the viewers that Stitch and Ashley did anything except start tearing at each others clothes. So...for all intents and purposes, Stitch and Ashley took a shower together...and that's it. Whatever... Yep...that's what I'm thinkin'.

I know that soapland is notorious for being the home of the horny, but think about all the times that the characters have taken their passions to an office desk...or the couch...or a bed for that matter. There was always a climax...(no pun intended) to the release of emotions through implied physical coupling (accompanied by goofy music I might add). And yet, in this situation, there wasn't anything like that. As a matter of fact, the only thing we saw was him waking up on the sofa with Ashley staring at him while sipping her coffee.

Sure it makes the viewers wonder if Stitch is going to tell Vikki that he had sex with Ashley...not wanting to have secrets and all. But if he didn't actually do anything (except maybe stop things before they went too far...OK, yeah that does sound lame for a male character doesn't it ) then there is really nothing to fess up about, except being drunk and being obnoxious. I mean, it's not like he has to worry that Vikki wouldn't understand because she had never done anything like that before...oh wait...that's how Katie was conceived wasn't it?...

I actually think Ashley is going to toy with Stitch on this one for a while, taking advantage of the fact that Stitch is a little 'fuzzy' on the details. Eventually, she'll tell him, but not before she plays this out to her advantage.

RVcook
It could possibly be true that nothing did happen between them other than taking a shower together. The camera broke away and I just assumed, but what if Stitch and Ashley never did anything - Stitch could of passed out drunk in the shower or Ashley seeing Stitch drunk pushes him away off camera because he is inebriated and he can't think straight. If Stitch was a woman (LOL hard to imagine) and drunk, and Ashley was a man - the situation would be really bad and Ashley would be no gentlemen taking advantage of a lady I hope they didn't sleep together and that Ashley knows this but she has a thing for him, as we can all tell by her fantasies. She really can play with Stitch for a while, stringing him along and maybe even trying to get him to fall in love with her instead.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:59 PM

Default Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ashley should go after Stitch he's freaken hot.You go Cougar!
Ashley is a cougar! Stitch has got to be at least 15 years younger than Ashley, and I think he is even a lot younger than Victoria. I think Victoria is older than Billy, too. I think Victoria was grown up when he was born, or is my memory wrong? Remember, Nick meeting little Adam - Nick was a grown man at the time and he is younger than Vicki!

Old 12-13-2014, 09:56 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
I don't know of one man who, given the opportunity, would turn down a half naked woman in the shower. Unless he was gay, of course. If Ben and Ashley did nothing more than shower together, I'll eat my hat. Wait. Do I have a hat I want to part with? I don't think it will matter because I'm sure there was more going on in that shower than just washing each other's back.

Old 12-13-2014, 11:18 PM

738 posts, read 1,000,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
It could possibly be true that nothing did happen between them other than taking a shower together. The camera broke away and I just assumed, but what if Stitch and Ashley never did anything - Stitch could of passed out drunk in the shower or Ashley seeing Stitch drunk pushes him away off camera because he is inebriated and he can't think straight. If Stitch was a woman (LOL hard to imagine) and drunk, and Ashley was a man - the situation would be really bad and Ashley would be no gentlemen taking advantage of a lady I hope they didn't sleep together and that Ashley knows this but she has a thing for him, as we can all tell by her fantasies. She really can play with Stitch for a while, stringing him along and maybe even trying to get him to fall in love with her instead.
Ashley is the consummate female executive...not necessarily needing a man, but enjoying her ability to play her power as she engages men. Just look at how she 'handled' Victor at lunch the other day. With her smarts, position, intelligence and monetary independence, she can certainly afford to flaunt whatever she wants to in order to get whatever she desires...must be nice...

As far as Stitch and Ashley together, ever since their first meeting she's had a 'thing' for him. It almost seems like the less someone is interested in her, the more she wants to try and make them want her...I guess power will do that . And she is totally a cougar! Unfortunately, there will be little afforded Ashley as the storyline progresses because I believe she is leaving Y&R also. Oh well...

Now if the writers would script a love interest for Abby, maybe she wouldn't be such an annoyance. She's a hateful little beyatch who does nothing but go to the spa, tell people how they should run their lives and shop. Useless!

RVcook

Old 12-13-2014, 11:24 PM

738 posts, read 1,000,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I don't know of one man who, given the opportunity, would turn down a half naked woman in the shower. Unless he was gay, of course. If Ben and Ashley did nothing more than shower together, I'll eat my hat. Wait. Do I have a hat I want to part with? I don't think it will matter because I'm sure there was more going on in that shower than just washing each other's back.
HaHa Mars!!! Point taken . But...even though I could get on board with the whole naked woman-shower-together scenario as you suggest, if he was really that drunk, then I'm even more confident that nothing happened. Y'all are just gonna have to trust me on this one...ahem...

RVcook

Old 12-14-2014, 12:09 AM

Default Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
Ashley is the consummate female executive...not necessarily needing a man, but enjoying her ability to play her power as she engages men. Just look at how she 'handled' Victor at lunch the other day. With her smarts, position, intelligence and monetary independence, she can certainly afford to flaunt whatever she wants to in order to get whatever she desires...must be nice...

As far as Stitch and Ashley together, ever since their first meeting she's had a 'thing' for him. It almost seems like the less someone is interested in her, the more she wants to try and make them want her...I guess power will do that . And she is totally a cougar! Unfortunately, there will be little afforded Ashley as the storyline progresses because I believe she is leaving Y&R also. Oh well...

Now if the writers would script a love interest for Abby, maybe she wouldn't be such an annoyance. She's a hateful little beyatch who does nothing but go to the spa, tell people how they should run their lives and shop. Useless!

RVcook
I am really disappointed hearing that Eileen Davidson is leaving - I heard some things about her leaving at some point a few months ago, maybe doing double duty on DAYS (also Housewives of Hollywood or some show like that) and Y&R and/or deciding to go back full time to DOOL, but then I didn't hear anything for a long time and I thought she was going to stay for the long haul. She's been on the show more lately, too. She was always nice to come back to Y&R for visits, but that really goes nowhere in terms of storyline. I really enjoy the character of Ashley. She is really smart and after all she has been through, she picked herself up many times and started over again and became even stronger. I can't believe that annoying airhead Abby is her daughter. Abby could leave town and I wouldn't miss her at all.

Old 12-14-2014, 12:31 AM

Just tried to find out when Eileen maybe leaving - she signed a short-term contract, which lets her do double duty on Days if she wants and also she can take a leave whenever her schedule is too hectic. Maybe, when the contract comes up for renewal she'll change her mind, but who knows... We really can't count on her staying for too long or for her to be a part of a bigger storyline.

Interesting fact I just read - Cady McClain (Kelly) is married to Eileen's ex-husband, Jon Lindstrom (he used to be on General Hospital). Interesting to read, but I bet it's more interesting on the set of Y&R for Eileen and Cady running into each other all the time.

Old 12-14-2014, 05:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,541,472 times
Good find, the writers should take advantage of that and create a storyline with friction between Ashley and Kelly

Does anyone know what city they use as backdrop with the Skyline. I'm guessing a metro in Wisconsin since it had snow. I do like how the producers adds building shots to make the show seem real even though the real Genoa City is a small town.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:33 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
There might be nothing to confess. I didn't even think of that possibility till RV pointed that out
But Ashley might want to use this incident to break up any potential relationship between Stitch and Victoria with the thought also that Billy should back together with Victoria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV