Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2019, 05:05 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times

Advertisements

It seems the show today was meant for last Friday (I guess they are a day behind because of being pre-empted?) - it end with saying and showing the "next week" preview.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2019, 11:27 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Is there something wrong with me? The current storylines are all blah . I wish that the Lola character would die. Her character is rather annoying and it's unbelievable to me that Devon and Abby would have her be the Head Chef at their new restaurant when she has zero experience in a restaurant. I think that Kyle and Summer deserve each other. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Fen - both his singing career and his job at the restaurant seemed to have disappeared into the night . And Devon's sister Ana needs to go also. I could care less about Mia and hope that she gets back together with Arturo and they live happily ever after down in Miami far far away from GC ! Rey is okay and I like him better with Sharon than Nick, but Phyllis should go back with Jack when he finds out that he's been being played by the chemist lady .

And what about all the other actors mysteriously missing on Y&R ?
Dina - is she still living at the Jabot mansion? And if she was moved to dementia care then why doesn't her name come up anymore on the show?
Cane and Lily and their children also MIA?
I understand "Neil" committed suicide, but where is he supposed to be and why is it taking so long to kill off his character? Or will they decide to recast his character?
Where is Reed now that his Mom and Grandmother are charged with killing his father? It makes no sense for him to not be on the show, especially with his mom being sent off to prison on today's episode !!!

And lastly, it makes no sense with everything that Victor has done in the past, that he wasn't able to figure out that JT is alive and was living in his home !!! This storyline is insulting to the fans and totally unbelievable.

ps
Also interesting how they threw in Arturo coming back and having sex with Mia in today's episode from the night that the heater went out awhile back. Oh brother !

Last edited by HDL; 03-19-2019 at 12:21 AM..

Old 03-19-2019, 06:12 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,343,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Also interesting how they threw in Arturo coming back and having sex with Mia in today's episode from the night that the heater went out awhile back. Oh brother !

Yeah, that was a "WHAT?" moment for me. Unbelievable. Now, is Mia really pregnant - but who's the father?

I have read that there is a story about Neil coming in April. I don't know how it will play out.

I don't think it's just you. Some of the storylines have gone on too long. Characters have been pushed off the show and newbies are in. I don't mind some newbies though, but a balance would be nice.

Old 03-19-2019, 06:37 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:

ps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
Yeah, that was a "WHAT?" moment for me. Unbelievable. Now, is Mia really pregnant - but who's the father?
Yes it seems like they did a 180 on what happened with Mia & Arturo the night of the heater breaking down. As they showed it originally as Arturo rejected Mia immediate after that kiss. I too am wondering if Mia is really pregnant and by who now?!

Old 03-20-2019, 12:25 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Yes it seems like they did a 180 on what happened with Mia & Arturo the night of the heater breaking down. As they showed it originally as Arturo rejected Mia immediate after that kiss. I too am wondering if Mia is really pregnant and by who now?!
I think those are new scenes that they just put there so that when Mia winds up "really pregnant" it would make things interesting guessing who the father is. I think also that the fact that Summer and Kyle slept together after the wedding also gives the writers some surprising plot twists.

Old 03-20-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Is there something wrong with me? The current storylines are all blah . I wish that the Lola character would die. Her character is rather annoying and it's unbelievable to me that Devon and Abby would have her be the Head Chef at their new restaurant when she has zero experience in a restaurant. I think that Kyle and Summer deserve each other. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Fen - both his singing career and his job at the restaurant seemed to have disappeared into the night . And Devon's sister Ana needs to go also. I could care less about Mia and hope that she gets back together with Arturo and they live happily ever after down in Miami far far away from GC ! Rey is okay and I like him better with Sharon than Nick, but Phyllis should go back with Jack when he finds out that he's been being played by the chemist lady .

And what about all the other actors mysteriously missing on Y&R ?
Dina - is she still living at the Jabot mansion? And if she was moved to dementia care then why doesn't her name come up anymore on the show?
Cane and Lily and their children also MIA?
I understand "Neil" committed suicide, but where is he supposed to be and why is it taking so long to kill off his character? Or will they decide to recast his character?
Where is Reed now that his Mom and Grandmother are charged with killing his father? It makes no sense for him to not be on the show, especially with his mom being sent off to prison on today's episode !!!

And lastly, it makes no sense with everything that Victor has done in the past, that he wasn't able to figure out that JT is alive and was living in his home !!! This storyline is insulting to the fans and totally unbelievable.

ps
No, it is not you, it's been this way for a while - storylines just dragging like a ton of rocks, so boring, but hopefully JT's returning will just solve everything and what a waste of time all these months!

The writers really pulled a fast one with the Arturo and Mia freezing apartment episode, nowhere did they show them having a one night stand, then all of a sudden!

Old 03-20-2019, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
The marriage was (it appeared) consummated so it can't be annulled.
I don't know what Kyle was thinking, maybe he felt bad for Summer or maybe he felt bad for himself as he has probably not had any sex for a while.

Old 03-20-2019, 05:11 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I don't know what Kyle was thinking, maybe he felt bad for Summer or maybe he felt bad for himself as he has probably not had any sex for a while.
I am wondering if Summer too could end pregnant besides any other complications from the liver donation surgery. This could keep Kyle with Summer (rather than him thinking of returning to Lola at some point). Also if Summer has complications, Kyle might be forced to notify her parents (and other relatives) of situation (despite her wish for anonymity).

Old 03-20-2019, 11:56 AM

439 posts, read 426,066 times
LOL. I don't want to give anything away, but can any of these women hop to open a door?? When do the new writers start?

Old 03-20-2019, 12:40 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth224 View Post
LOL. I don't want to give anything away, but can any of these women hop to open a door?? When do the new writers start?
I thought the same
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV