Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2019, 11:35 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,160,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
A lot of the disjointed storytelling can be blamed on the transition from Mal Young's tenure to that of a new Exec Producer and Head Writer. Even if the HW's new material isn't airing, you can bet that he and the EP have been retooling the episodes that had been taped but not yet aired. The editors can re-arrange or delete various stuff that doesn't fit the future plans, and in some cases they will have actors tape some scenes to drop in that will help fill in the gaps, or help shut down plotlines that the new writers don't want to continue.
That makes good sense then because that scene with Mia and Arturo, that just came out of nowhere but if they are filming alternate scenes, it makes things easier later on with changes of direction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Same here, always ch 9 (WUSA?) here. Wish they would choose a different channel each year, or better yet, if guys are so much big fans of sports, don't they subscribe to the sports channels?
That would be a great idea! I was surprised at the end of the show and they mentioned scenes from "next week" whoa, what did they mean, then I remembered it was March... It will be a long wait till Monday, just when it was heating up (literally).

Old 03-20-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I was guessing (I think I did WAY back when the storyline started) - I do think it's a tumor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Their mouths aren't taped up either. I've heard Sharon scream before. I think it was Sharon. Good set of lungs.
If JT wasn't doubling over from pain before that... That would surely put him over the edge.
Well, don't blame them, he might shoot them just to shut them up.
Actually, I'm thinking JT might have a tumor. Could explain the behavior changes (so I've read/heard)?
A tumor is a out for JT's character, who seemed to be one of the good characters then he went berserk, but if it is a tumor that had him behaving out of character, then I think he could be forgiven by Victoria more easily, and also prosecution would have to consider that JT was ill.

Old 03-21-2019, 05:23 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodbyeCalifornia View Post
So it looks like the "conspiracy of dunces" storyline is finally going to end...with a bang, and way way later then it should have. But of course, because of the singular lack of imagination the writers have displayed on this show for some time now, I smell a recycle is heading this way. Cabin will blow up with JT inside, but as with Adam, his body will not be found leaving us with another "is he really or isn't he?" situation and the possibility of a resurrection a year or two down the road when they inevitably exhaust one of their other loooooooong drawn out storylines to nowhere.
Sounds like a definite possibility!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I am thinking there is a strong possibility that Summer is already pregnant plus with maybe some complications from the surgery. I am thinking Kyle is in it for the long haul. He's got principles and values, he will not abandon Summer.
If Summer is already pregnant, could Billy still be the father?! Kyle and Summer only slept together the night before the surgery so it would be too early for her to be showing as pregnant from Kyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
A tumor is a out for JT's character, who seemed to be one of the good characters then he went berserk, but if it is a tumor that had him behaving out of character, then I think he could be forgiven by Victoria more easily, and also prosecution would have to consider that JT was ill.
I would assume that JT has head trauma from Nikki hitting him with the poke and then being buried and going through the sewer system. Who knows if he ever got himself checked out at a hospital?!

Old 03-21-2019, 09:07 AM

15,143 posts, read 27,776,049 times
I would think that before someone (a woman of child-bearing age) undergoes any kind of surgery there would be a pregnancy test?

Old 03-21-2019, 09:11 AM

8,069 posts, read 4,744,624 times
On GH, they had Sam develop an infection that made her become increasingly paranoid and unstable, culminating in her shooting Sonny and tossing him in a pit. It was hypothesized that she got the infection from giving birth in the woods (don't ask). I can't recall the name, but it's a real condition. We jokingly called it "cat poop fever" because the bacteria is supposedly in cat feces. Maybe they'll blame JT's behavior on that...it seems like the perfect soap opera disease.

Old 03-21-2019, 12:56 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,538 times
Okay I'm trying to remember the details and it's all kind of fuzzy right now, but didn't JT have health issues before we saw his darker side? Victoria took him back and everything was good for awhile, but he was hiding something about his health condition. He hid visits to the doctor and taking some pills didn't he? I thought that it had to do with his heart???

Of course getting hit in the head with a poker and buried below a load of dirt, then washing down a storm drain probably didn't help matters much either - lol!!!

Old 03-21-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Okay I'm trying to remember the details and it's all kind of fuzzy right now, but didn't JT have health issues before we saw his darker side? Victoria took him back and everything was good for awhile, but he was hiding something about his health condition. He hid visits to the doctor and taking some pills didn't he? I thought that it had to do with his heart???

Of course getting hit in the head with a poker and buried below a load of dirt, then washing down a storm drain probably didn't help matters much either - lol!!!
I thought JT was addicted to opioids, he seemed to have been hiding the drugs from Victoria, looked like the drug problem was escalating, maybe he was taking meds for his brain tumor - yes, didn't help when Nikki hit him over the head with the poker and they buried him alive.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
On GH, they had Sam develop an infection that made her become increasingly paranoid and unstable, culminating in her shooting Sonny and tossing him in a pit. It was hypothesized that she got the infection from giving birth in the woods (don't ask). I can't recall the name, but it's a real condition. We jokingly called it "cat poop fever" because the bacteria is supposedly in cat feces. Maybe they'll blame JT's behavior on that...it seems like the perfect soap opera disease.
That must be why they tell pregnant women not to clean up the litter box.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I would think that before someone (a woman of child-bearing age) undergoes any kind of surgery there would be a pregnancy test?
That is true, they would have given Summer a pregnancy test - if it was Billy's I think she would be showing by now, but if it is Kyle's then it would be just a matter of hours and the baby wouldn't even register on a pregnancy test, I think but then again those new advanced pregnancy tests are so sensitive, the baby could trigger a positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Sounds like a definite possibility!

If Summer is already pregnant, could Billy still be the father?! Kyle and Summer only slept together the night before the surgery so it would be too early for her to be showing as pregnant from Kyle.

I think Billy could still be the father, but I would think Summer would be showing but some women at 9 months don't look pregnant, but she would have had some symptoms already. I think they dropped the Billy Baby daddy store and now looking more at Kyle being the father of any baby.

I would assume that JT has head trauma from Nikki hitting him with the poke and then being buried and going through the sewer system. Who knows if he ever got himself checked out at a hospital?!
Going through such a awful ordeal physically, I would think that JT had some medical attention, maybe he does have a brain abnormality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV