Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2019, 11:27 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Think I shed a few happy tears for Victoria.

Hmm, where is Chance? Gotta be the million (?) dollar question Could he be tied up somewhere and someone else assuming his identity or could he have gone down that crooked path?
I am so glad that Victoria has her prize finally, too! At least that is something different than the retreads with Victoria throwing tantrums, steam coming out of her ears, etc. but after this I think things will slow down screen time wise with her and Billy - they're in a good place and when characters are in a good place, you don't see them that much anymore.

I don't think Chance would go bad. I am wondering if they will be using the same actor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2019, 09:23 PM

19,542 posts, read 9,552,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I am so glad that Victoria has her prize finally, too! At least that is something different than the retreads with Victoria throwing tantrums, steam coming out of her ears, etc. but after this I think things will slow down screen time wise with her and Billy - they're in a good place and when characters are in a good place, you don't see them that much anymore.

I don't think Chance would go bad. I am wondering if they will be using the same actor.
I remember there was talk of the previous actor that portrayed Billy Abbott - Billy Miller (?) coming back to Y&R.While I liked him when he was on, I've grown accustomed to the current actor portraying him now.

It's like I got used to Stafford playing Phyllis, then um, darn, now I can't remember her name. When she started playing Phyllis, I got used to her. Now it's back to getting used to Stafford playing Phyllis again.

Old 10-14-2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I remember there was talk of the previous actor that portrayed Billy Abbott - Billy Miller (?) coming back to Y&R.While I liked him when he was on, I've grown accustomed to the current actor portraying him now.

It's like I got used to Stafford playing Phyllis, then um, darn, now I can't remember her name. When she started playing Phyllis, I got used to her. Now it's back to getting used to Stafford playing Phyllis again.
My exact feelings, too. I remembered the old Billy leaving and then we had the new one and it took a while but I got used to him and if Old Billy came back it would be jarring now but I liked old Billy a lot just the same as Old Phyllis and when they left you really miss them but their replacements did a great job. Gina Tognoni played new Phyllis and she did a great job but it took a while. I am happy that Michelle is back though but Gina is missed. I hope she finds a new show soon. I remember watching her early on at One Life to Live when she played a wildly dressed teenager, boy the years go by so fast.

Old 10-15-2019, 06:11 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Trouble in paradise for Kyle & Lola?

Old 10-15-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Trouble in paradise for Kyle & Lola?
This is how it's going to play out - Kyle and Summer back together again and Lola with Kyle's old pal, what's his name - Travis? I knew it wouldn't last even if I wanted them to be a super couple. I knew it when Lola made a HUGE mountain out of a molehill when Kyle gave her that designer purse or whatever and she went ballistic.

Old 10-15-2019, 08:13 PM

Kyle and Lola on the outs?!!! Oh nooo. Wasn't there a teaser scene somewhere that Lola could be pregnant?
If it did play out in an episode, I may have missed it Having some issues with tv connection.

Old 10-16-2019, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Kyle and Lola on the outs?!!! Oh nooo. Wasn't there a teaser scene somewhere that Lola could be pregnant?
If it did play out in an episode, I may have missed it Having some issues with tv connection.
I am behind on episodes - Lola, possibly pregnant? Well, this really complicates things, then.

Old 10-16-2019, 09:46 PM

It appears I've watched the all of the episodes unless something got cut off/out midway. Some of the scenes leading up to Billy and Victor meeting, Abby and Nate's sit down discussion, and the Lola almost passing out. Just seems a bit jerky.

Said her test was negative, but was it really? Could there be complications with the kidney or liver transplant? Maybe something else?

I'm wondering now if the "old jerk"comment by the lawyer was Katherine Chancellor's husband? Athough he didn't strike me as being a con man type.

Cane, after being clonked on the head, should be coming to by now.

Old 10-17-2019, 08:38 AM

6,997 posts, read 2,715,106 times
Quote:
It appears I've watched the all of the episodes unless something got cut off/out midway. Some of the scenes leading up to Billy and Victor meeting, Abby and Nate's sit down discussion, and the Lola almost passing out. Just seems a bit jerky.

Said her test was negative, but was it really? Could there be complications with the kidney or liver transplant? Maybe something else?

I'm wondering now if the "old jerk"comment by the lawyer was Katherine Chancellor's husband? Athough he didn't strike me as being a con man type.

Still sounds like "Ian" to me.

Old 10-18-2019, 06:18 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,343,395 times
Quote:

You would think so! It seems like GC days are lasting about a week now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV