Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2009, 01:03 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,478 times

Advertisements

I don't like Mac. For me because I only watched for the last two years I find that I don't have the connection that others have with longtime charcters, I can't stand Sharon at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,626,311 times
I use to like Sharon, but lately she just is annoying...lol I didn't like Phyllis years back either, but I like her now (and yes, I do remember all the bad things she has done).
I like Phyllis paired with Nick better...

Old 05-21-2009, 12:31 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
I have to say that I HATE Phyllis and I hope this baby Sharon is carrying is Nicks. It would serve Phyllis right.

I think Sharon is acting so bizarre because she belongs with Nick.

Anyone notice that the only thing in the relationship between Nick and Phyllis is arguing and having sex, there really isn't an in between. Thats what happns when you try to turn an affair into a marriage.

As for Mac, I don't see the point in having on the show, unless its to cause Billy angst.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:11 PM

Just my opinion...
But I have seen more chemistry with Phyllis and Nick in the past few years then the whole time with Sharon and Nick. I use to like Sharon, but the past few years she just seems to be very off. I know Phyllis took up with Nick, while married to Sharon, but remember that Nick thought Sharon had an affair with Brad. She was basically falling in love with Brad anyway. And let's not forget ALL the affairs and one night stands that Sharon had. She surely isn't Saint Sharon...lol

Years ago, I didn't like Phyllis, but something changed...
Anyway, about the baby, I hope it's Jacks.. Although he is a pretty horrible guy at times, I think he could use some sort of happines. I am
sure they brought Mac back to stir it up with Billy and Chloe. I am not
sure I like this "Mac" but I'd like to see what develops. I never was a big
"Mac" fan to begin with.

Now with this Caine storyline...I think we will be having one heck of a summer with possibilites!

Old 05-21-2009, 01:20 PM

Having only watched for two years I was wondering. Jack has no kids? If he does why aren't they on the show

Old 05-21-2009, 04:02 PM

There is two I believe. His one x-wife Diane has a son by Jack. The other, I forgot his name, but he was Korean. Anyone who remembers the name etc. can fill in the blanks.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:05 PM

I just read on Twitter that they are recasting the role of Adam

Old 05-21-2009, 04:21 PM

Really? Just when I was finally getting use to this one. I wonder why...

Old 05-21-2009, 04:25 PM

718 posts, read 2,361,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFreak View Post
There is two I believe. His one x-wife Diane has a son by Jack. The other, I forgot his name, but he was Korean. Anyone who remembers the name etc. can fill in the blanks.
Jack married the mother of the Korean kid, she died sometime later, cancer or another incurable disease. He has always wanted to be a father and was devastated when Nikki last their child and when Diane left with their son. (Remember the drama with Phyllis and Diane?)

Who is Mary Jane? I have been trying to figure it out, but the only person I can think of is Diane. Anyone else have any ideas?

Personally, I cannot stand Nick and Phyllis together! I guess it is just the history of Nick and Sharon, they remind me of Nikki and Victor. No one wanted them together, but they always found their way to get together, time and time again. I think Phyllis and Jack make a better couple than her with Nick. None of the three have been faithful and it is only an matter of time before Phyllis hooks up with Adam or some other dude to make herself feel better about Nick and Sharon (ie Adam).

Old 05-21-2009, 05:27 PM

In ref. to the "Adam" walk-off...

Another Young and the Restless star has walked off the set but this time it’s not about money. Chris Engen (Adam Wilson) has allegedly left the show in protest over an upcoming same-sex storyline. After joining the cast of Y&R last year, the role of Adam has become much darker and, in some fans' opinion, more interesting. The same-sex storyline may have been the last straw for Engen who has reportedly been frustrated with the direction of his character and his lack of screentime.

TB Television (http://www.tbtv.com/Soap-Story.aspx?cid=118204&cat=252 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV