Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 03:01 PM

396 posts, read 1,699,193 times

Advertisements

I didn't know it was on again. I'll have to set my dvr. Jeff is great to watch. Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 05:45 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,508 times
The thing that bothered me from this week's show is the fact he went into someone else's house and decided to move things around and straighten out the cupboards without permission. Then...he says he doesn't think that's wrong. I'd like to see someone walk into HIS house and do that...he would have a coronary and then want to call in the FBI to find the culprit.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:53 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
but that's classic Jeff............LOL..........and why his fans see the humor in it. Apparently the fool who gave him a key doesn't know him well enough to have done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
The thing that bothered me from this week's show is the fact he went into someone else's house and decided to move things around and straighten out the cupboards without permission. Then...he says he doesn't think that's wrong. I'd like to see someone walk into HIS house and do that...he would have a coronary and then want to call in the FBI to find the culprit.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:22 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
I am having a problem with the woman that hired him to re-do 4 bedrooms and a bath. He is finding all kinds of things that "needed" done, granted the rat poop needed cleaned up but I would have let their gardener tear out all those vines that rats like living in. Not taken the money out of the re-do budget to do it. From looking at the gutters and being able to reach the section they were showing the owners could have cleaned those out instead of having Frank do it.

Now this woman wanted crown molding and Jeff is telling her there isn't money for it now. I agree with the woman, having done remodeling myself, she planned and budgeted for the crown molding she should get it even if Jeff has to pony up the money to get it done.

Wonder if I contacted him if he would come and re-do my house? For free of course he could use it on his show though.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:24 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
I'm enjoying this season. I had mixed feelings about Jeff last season, but I think he is more enjoyable to watch. It's like he acknowledges his weaknesses and/or shortcomings and makes fun of himself, so as not to come off as a jerk or anything like that. Last season, I wasn't so sure that he was that same guy. I've DVRed most of the season and watched a few episodes last night. That whole thing with Chris would upset me, too...I guess that's why people say it's a bad idea to work for your friends and to be roommates with your friends.

Old 07-29-2008, 11:48 PM

oh oh, told ya the new guy(another Chris!) would quit~ He did.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:11 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
oh oh, told ya the new guy(another Chris!) would quit~ He did.
Yeah...I wonder what dear old Jeff will do now w/o a sucker to run his little errands? If I were Chris, I would have tried to work for Ryan...he seems like a great boss. Best of luck to him.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:48 PM

you know what--you are right; Ryan seems so nice and cool. I like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
Yeah...I wonder what dear old Jeff will do now w/o a sucker to run his little errands? If I were Chris, I would have tried to work for Ryan...he seems like a great boss. Best of luck to him.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:41 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
Dang, spoiler! I was going to watch the re-run Saturday..

Old 08-01-2008, 09:33 PM

ooooooooooops..not technically a spoiler since the show was on 3 nights ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Dang, spoiler! I was going to watch the re-run Saturday..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV