Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2008, 01:04 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Colby from Texas did some Gillette commercials. (or was it Schick?) whichever
He still remains my all time favorite I would sit and watch him read the tax codes! He should have won his season hands down; he out played, out witted and all that jazz without back stabbing. Won more individual challenges and was the most deserving not Tina (was that her name?) that flew under the radar the whole season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 10:04 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
He still remains my all time favorite I would sit and watch him read the tax codes!
He really is gorgeous!

I like the season so far and don't really have anyone I don't like yet. Charlie's obsession with Marcus makes me laugh. He's so head over heels. I like Ace (mainly because I think he's hot ), Dan, Corrine and Bob (he's just too cool!).

I'm with everyone else and hope that one tribe doesn't dominate because it gets so boring when that happens.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:17 PM

4,537 posts, read 9,190,828 times

Lisa de Moraes - 'Survivor' Reveals a Bit Too Much for Watchdog Group - washingtonpost.com

Old 10-02-2008, 03:02 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Oh for crying out loud! I watched the episode and think I remember something being said between contestants but I didn't see anything. Maybe because I don't "crotch watch"? Maybe if the camera crew had zoomed in I may have caught it! People really need to get a life.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
I got that email alert a couple of days ago that quietwalker posted and thought how could I have missed that? Until I read tamiznluv response about somebody must of been crotch watching.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

I think the right person was voted off tonight but it sure was good to see the other tribe win for a change! I am scratching my head about Sugar finding the idol when the lawyer didn't get near as far in his search. She seemed to have gotten lost then stumbled upon the sand pit don't ya think?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:27 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
Default well.hells bells!!

Survivor didn't come on where I live!! I'm soooooooo pissed. CSI Miami came on in it's place and now some stupid infomercial about damn underwear is on. Friggen Alaska backwoods crap TV.
Can someone give me a recap?

Old 10-03-2008, 02:12 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
I totally missed that in the first episode too, i wasn't paying too much attention to all of them running? The people that complain about every little thing from TV really need to get a life. And butt out of ours. I'm sure they played the show back several times to catch it. Reminds me of Ned Flanders on The Simpsons. The tiniest little thing would set him off, and he'd send himself into a tizzy. lol

Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 AM

360 posts, read 993,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I totally missed that in the first episode too, i wasn't paying too much attention to all of them running? The people that complain about every little thing from TV really need to get a life. And butt out of ours. I'm sure they played the show back several times to catch it. Reminds me of Ned Flanders on The Simpsons. The tiniest little thing would set him off, and he'd send himself into a tizzy. lol
"tiniest little thing" ? I don't think Marcus would like it described that way. But if we all misssed it, the phrase may be accurate.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:36 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
LOL Bookmen!

I have to agree with PinkString though. How on earth did someone notice that? I don't remember it, but I have to admit, I wasn't watching for any parts to fall out.

Last night's epidsode was good, I thought. Yay for Fang getting it together! I felt sorry for Sugar on the island and was really surprised she found the idol too. I had to laugh that Crystal managed to haul Ace off the pole when GC couldn't. He complains so much and seems kind of useless to me.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Survivor didn't come on where I live!! I'm soooooooo pissed. CSI Miami came on in it's place and now some stupid infomercial about damn underwear is on. Friggen Alaska backwoods crap TV.
Can someone give me a recap?
Quick recap - Ace mentions that they don't really "need" bedding (which is what the 1st competition was for) so mentioned not to waste too much effort on the competition in order to ensure victory on the immunity comp. He puts up Paloma, the smallest woman on their team, to grasp a pole while two (much bigger) members of the opposite team try to pull her off - a no brainer. He basically threw her to the wolves so he could convince the rest of the tribe to get rid of her.

So Fang wins the bedding comp, and they pick Sugar to go to exile island. She finds the idol and blubbers about losing her dad 7 months ago.

Then at the immunity comp, they have the professional video game player pitted against the physics prof to unscramble a puzzle of numbers. The gamer wins (how disappointing that the prof couldn't figure this one out) so finally Kota goes to tribal council. They pick off Paloma (predictably).

It was a good episode - maybe someone knows where to find a link where you can watch the whole episode online so you can get caught up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV