Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2009, 07:36 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
On some random blogs, Kandi has admitted that her engagement is off. She dodged that bullet!

I wonder if she came to the decision alone or did she fold to public pressure? America voted AJ off the island! LOL

Oops wrong show.
Praise Baby Jesus! Kandi came to her senses! Her momma musta had an intervention. I wonder if Nene and Sheree were part of it too They're really smooth at the whole intervention thing

AJ was the weakest link! Bye-bye

Oops - wrong show too

Now if it was a reality TV show based on the premise of who had the most baby mommas? I am sure he last up to the finale The new show could be entitled "How Many Baby Mommas U Gots?" I think I could pitch the idea and have Trojan condoms as the lead sponsor.

Whatcha think

Bravo TV - here I come

Old 08-23-2009, 01:24 PM

4,036 posts, read 9,246,901 times
I absolutely loved the extended version of the Kim-tervention. At the same time Sheree is not my friend anymore. She was absolutely horrid. Yeah she got a little too hood on the street. Yeah Michael Lohan just keeps popping up doesn't he? First he's BFFs with Jon Goeslin and now he's hanging out with Kim?

I wonder if the folks in the restaurant ever said anything to them about all that loud cussing.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:54 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,861 times
Y'all, I can't find the extended version of that episode. The cable guide doesn't differentiate between the original episode and the extended version. It must have been really good!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:43 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,168,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Praise Baby Jesus! Kandi came to her senses! Her momma musta had an intervention. I wonder if Nene and Sheree were part of it too They're really smooth at the whole intervention thing

Oops - wrong show too

Now if it was a reality TV show based on the premise of who had the most baby mommas? I am sure he last up to the finale The new show could be entitled "How Many Baby Mommas U Gots?" I think I could pitch the idea and have Trojan condoms as the lead sponsor.

Whatcha think

Bravo TV - here I come
LMAO!! you continue to crack me up
Are you a stand-up comic?

Old 08-24-2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Y'all, I can't find the extended version of that episode. The cable guide doesn't differentiate between the original episode and the extended version. It must have been really good!
Oh no Can you search by key words? "Unbeweavable" is the name of the episode. The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Episode - Bravo TV Official Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
LMAO!! you continue to crack me up
Are you a stand-up comic?
No, put I play one on C-D It might be more profitable than my "real" job right now

Glad that you "get" my humor. It's not intended to denigrate anyone but make light of the truly obvious and outrageous

Old 08-24-2009, 09:41 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,886,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
On some random blogs, Kandi has admitted that her engagement is off. She dodged that bullet!

I wonder if she came to the decision alone or did she fold to public pressure? America voted AJ off the island! LOL

Oops wrong show.
FINALLY!!!

"voted off the island". LOVE IT!

Quote:

Oops - wrong show too

Whatcha think

Bravo TV - here I come
Oh, I'd so watch that. I was just thinking that I bet AJ is trying to get some kind of tv exposure to become a reality tv "star" so he can add it to his list of enterpenuerships.

FYI, the title should read:
"How's Many's Baby Mommas U's Gots?"
Gotta add the plural after every word there

Old 08-24-2009, 10:41 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,887 times
Now, I love Nene, but I completely disagree w/ her about Kandi. I love Kandi's songs and her singing. I bought her album back in the day.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:33 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,790 times
Quote:

Oops - wrong show too

Whatcha think

Bravo TV - here I come
George, you have me ROLLING on the floor everytime you post! If you were closer, I would invite you out for a drink.

Jillz

Old 08-24-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
George, you have me ROLLING on the floor every time you post! If you were closer, I would invite you out for a drink.

Jillz
You can always send $$$$$. Or just go to your local Western Union. May I have your zip code and find you the closest store

<subliminal message to jillz: send $$$$$$. Lots of $$$$$$$.>

Old 08-25-2009, 09:54 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,790 times
Quote:
You can always send $$$$$. Or just go to your local Western Union. May I have your zip code and find you the closest store

<subliminal message to jillz: send $$$$$$. Lots of $$$$$$$.>
For some reason, I have this CRAZY urge to send some cash to Atlanta! I wonder what is causing it?? George, get outta my head!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV