Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2012, 09:33 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,115,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Alcide shirtless--never not a good thing.
I'll see your shirtless Alcide, and raise you one shirtless Luna
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 01:14 PM

9,146 posts, read 14,775,028 times
I wondered is it more weird to film scenes where you are just standing around topless, naked, whatever and chatting about random stuff or a sex scene?

Old 08-20-2012, 01:22 PM

209 posts, read 134,695 times
"The question, in my mind, will be whether they kill each other (easiest way out) or they will have Warlow kill Russell..."

No way will they kill off Russell - he gives too much "bang for the buck" production wise....He's gonna be around for a while.....

Old 08-20-2012, 01:25 PM

"Bills character is as close to worthless as it gets at this point. The whole Lilith storyline is boring..."

Lilith represents Satan: and how one can fall under Satan's spell and wherever Satan enters in, chaos and destruction follows. Thus we have Bill behaving "badly." Even among vampires...

Old 08-20-2012, 01:34 PM

"I like Tara now!!!! She and Pam make a great team."

I do too!

Pam is that mentor Tara has been waiting for...They understand each other (both outcasts of society) and will grow to respect each other's strength in adversity....LOVED Tara's lines to Pam last week, 8/12, about not running away after killing the Authority!

Old 08-20-2012, 03:49 PM

1,786 posts, read 2,384,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFarrell View Post
"Bills character is as close to worthless as it gets at this point. The whole Lilith storyline is boring..."

Lilith represents Satan: and how one can fall under Satan's spell and wherever Satan enters in, chaos and destruction follows. Thus we have Bill behaving "badly." Even among vampires...
Interesting theory. She's either the vampire devil or some demon created to make vampires destroy themselves. I knew she was playing all the chancellors for fools from the very instant she told Bill she chose him--the same thing she told the others. There's nothing obviously special about Bill that would make him a leader. That naked bloody chick never acknowledged being Lilith, everyone is simply assuming she is. I think her goal is for the vamps to start a war with humans that the vamps would ultimately lose. Humans have numbers and technology on their side and they can fight during the day.

Since next week is the last episode, a lot has to happen so I think the show will leave a couple of cliffhangers for next season.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:52 PM

"I think her goal is for the vamps to start a war with humans that the vamps would ultimately lose."

That's an interesting theory too...

Old 08-20-2012, 07:12 PM

2,540 posts, read 3,737,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
The question, in my mind, will be whether they kill each other (easiest way out) or they will have Warlow kill Russell (not a moment too soon--talk about over-staying a welcome).
I agree re: Russell. I hope he gets killed for good next episode. This season has been a forgettable one thus far although I'm glad to see Jason finally gets to grow up a bit.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:55 PM

8,074 posts, read 4,751,083 times
While I agree with those who enjoy Russell's campiness and admire Denis O'Hare's acting chops, I see his character as being too omnipotent, too powerful and lacking necessary weaknesses to make his battles with others seem more evenly matched. I think the writers actually shortened his shelf-life by not giving him more weaknesses, or at least giving others more abilities to defeat him. If the combined powers of the fairies don't somehow do him in, then it'll be up to this unseen Warlow character, since having someone just get off a lucky shot with a wooden bullet seems kind of a letdown for killing off someone as OTT as Russell.

Frankly I don't give a F'ing F about what happens to Bill and most of the other vamps in New Orleans, but I have a pretty good idea they won't let any of the Bon Temps crowd get turn to Cherry Jell-O Shots any time soon. I do hope Luna and Sam can get her little girl back and escape the bloodbath (and stop by Macy's for some clothes).

Old 08-20-2012, 10:59 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,160,835 times
OMG, I laughed so hard when Jason was glamoured right away by Russell. It was like the whole "these aren't the droids you're looking for" deal. Gotta love Jason, he's a little box of rocks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV