Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 01:10 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,847,993 times

Advertisements

I think Bret's known for quite a while that he wasn't exactly going to find the love of his life this season. Beverly was the most real, and he wouldn't pick her because she's not the stereotypical bimbette-looking rocker's wife. I can't stand Mindy and Taya isn't appealing, either. If he's been complaining so much about the girls' behavior and mood swings, why on earth would he be breaking out a ring? I hope he says no one gets it and he's saving it for Rock of Love 4. Yes, I'll watch it. I figure it has to be better than this season, right? What's next--Rock of Love Train? Rock of Love Plane? Rock of Love Crane?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 09:23 AM

266 posts, read 867,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
None of the girls appeal to me. He should just have a threesome and send them home. I don't think I would want to be stuck with any of them
LMAO If he wanted a threesome he probably should have picked the blondetourage. It seemed like ashley and the other blond dumba$$ were in love with each other more than they liked Bret.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:31 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,702,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trustmeiknow View Post
I think Bret's known for quite a while that he wasn't exactly going to find the love of his life this season. Beverly was the most real, and he wouldn't pick her because she's not the stereotypical bimbette-looking rocker's wife. I can't stand Mindy and Taya isn't appealing, either. If he's been complaining so much about the girls' behavior and mood swings, why on earth would he be breaking out a ring? I hope he says no one gets it and he's saving it for Rock of Love 4. Yes, I'll watch it. I figure it has to be better than this season, right? What's next--Rock of Love Train? Rock of Love Plane? Rock of Love Crane?
Except she had a drinking problem...as did most of them

Old 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,869 times
A lot of these girls are gonna be on ROL Charm School. Heres the info:

Charm School 3 Cast with Ricki Lake - Rock of Love Bus Girls | Blog Archive | Vh1 Blog

Old 04-09-2009, 12:57 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,847,993 times
Oh, I am so excited! I was hoping Charm School would be along soon! Don't tell anybody I said this.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:59 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,296,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Except she had a drinking problem...as did most of them
I think you'd have to have a drinking problem to even be in a relationship with Brett.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:03 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
I don't understand how Bret parties so much. Wouldn't that affect his diabetes? Maybe drinking doesn't hurt it.
The first 2 seasons had some excitement to it. This 3rd one has none.
I don't understand the ring he's going to give one of them this coming week.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:41 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,865,027 times
Well, I have to say that this finale was pretty uneventful! What was up with Mindy not being to express how she feels to him and had to write notes down??? That was kind of bizarre.

Taya will probably keep him occupied for a bit until she reveals who she really is.

Don't know if I will be tuning in for the 4th installment. Is this show really the top rated show on VH1??

Old 04-13-2009, 10:02 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,486,812 times
I'm sure whatever 'relationship' Brett had with Taya is long over. I think ROL 4 is filming already. I wonder if there will be a reunion show? Those are always a barrel of laughs...fists flying, drinks flying, etc... good fun!

Old 04-13-2009, 10:30 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,865,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I'm sure whatever 'relationship' Brett had with Taya is long over. I think ROL 4 is filming already. I wonder if there will be a reunion show? Those are always a barrel of laughs...fists flying, drinks flying, etc... good fun!
I did not see a preview for the reunion show but they are the best! Love the cat fights!!

I like to see how the other girls have changed and what the relationship is like at that point between him and whoever he picked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV