Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 06:01 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times

Advertisements

Ok when is this show on. I always miss it. Not that it will ruin my week or anything, but just curious what night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 10:31 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,486,812 times
It's on VH-1 on Sunday nights. And it reruns alot thru the week since it's VH-1.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:19 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Like I said in a previous post, I liked the bellydancer and Beverly most of all and then I thought the bellydancer was an idiot and now I'm thinking that about Beverly. She's too hung up about her kids and what they think of her. Did she think Bret was an innocent churchgoer that didn't go to strip clubs? I don't expect her to be slutty but she does need to loosen up some.
Glad Melissa and Brittany went home.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM

473 posts, read 761,224 times
If Beverly was so worried about what her kids thought, then why did she go on Rock of Love in the first place? She thought the heaving boobs and vagina shot wouldn't make an impression on her kids?

Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,124,914 times
Brett gets the best hair extensions from Europe that money can buy??? Seriously? I didn't know Europe had the Walmartz yet. Synthetic horse hair, aisle 3.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:40 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,300,830 times
If the people selling him that hair are telling him that, he is getting taken for a ride and being ripped off.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:50 PM

Has anyone noticed that Bret doesn't seem as excited to bed down the girls like he did in Rock of Love 1 & 2?
He just doesn't seem like he's all that happy to be doing this show.
I think he should go back to Ambre.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:07 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,865,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Has anyone noticed that Bret doesn't seem as excited to bed down the girls like he did in Rock of Love 1 & 2?
He just doesn't seem like he's all that happy to be doing this show.
I think he should go back to Ambre.
He definitely does not seem like he is feeling these girls at all....I think at this point he is just trying to stay in the public eye.

What happened to the retired model....she said that everytime she was being interviewed. I get it, she use to model, I got that the first 10 times she mentioned being a model. Did she have some sort of illness?

Old 01-27-2009, 06:46 PM

There's a girl that went to the hospital in this past weeks show and her name is Maria. That may have been her. To me, it seems all the blondes look alike with the fake hair and orangy skin and the brunettes all look alike with too much black crap on eyebrows and eyes.
Taya is also a penthouse model. She's still on the show.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:32 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,865,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
There's a girl that went to the hospital in this past weeks show and her name is Maria. That may have been her. To me, it seems all the blondes look alike with the fake hair and orangy skin and the brunettes all look alike with too much black crap on eyebrows and eyes.
Taya is also a penthouse model. She's still on the show.
Yes, Maria was her name. She was really pretty but the whole "I am a retired model" thing got a little old...she seemed like one of the saner ones though.

This group of girls are just way out there, what was up with Brittnay stealing socks in the episode before last? That was really bizarre. I don't think I have a fav this time around. Brittania is okay and maybe Taya but that is about it. Beverly needs to go, she is way out of her element. What did she think she was signing up for? The Bachelor? She had to know what type of things go on in this show. For her to all of the sudden say she was worried what her kids and their friends would think was b.s. when they were at the strip club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV