Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 11:27 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Oh dear. I have to wait until VH1 shows it tomorrow night. I better stay off this thread until after them because I want to see what happens. Sad?
Maybe it's just me. I'm very sensitive --- especially about my "Queens"! I hope you'll post after you see the episode and let me know what you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 07:35 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times
I just finish watching your right how sad, Yara should have made it to final 3 but Alexis can move on stage as she did Sunday night at Scorpios and judging by her critique of Rupaul that night I can assume Manila wins. She is better than Raja.
I dont even feel like watching Untucked

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 04-12-2011 at 07:48 PM..

Old 04-12-2011, 08:35 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times
Raja was disappointing.......he's been getting worse the past few episodes.

Alexis is decent now that Shangela is gone; but she complains too much about the judging and I bet the judges don't appreciate that.

Manila is improving the past few episodes and is impressive........so I too will assume she will win.

Yara over did things with those hair "***** weaves" and signed her own finish while lip synching for her life.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Raja was disappointing.......he's been getting worse the past few episodes.

Alexis is decent now that Shangela is gone; but she complains too much about the judging and I bet the judges don't appreciate that.

Manila is improving the past few episodes and is impressive........so I too will assume she will win.

Yara over did things with those hair "***** weaves" and signed her own finish while lip synching for her life.
I think at that point, Yara had a bit of a breakdown. If you remember, during the judging, Ru asked each one why they should be the next Drag Queen? Yara's answer made it seem like this was her last chance, last resort to do anything. Even in the work room when Ru was talking to her, she said she "HAS" to come to the US to live because she wants to work in design, etc.

It was very sad at the end and I truly think she had a breakdown, thinking this was it for her.

She doesn't realize she's young and has everything open to her! Just becasue she won't win Drag Race doesn't mean she's not going to be a hugely successful designer or Drag Queen!!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to Yara!

Old 04-13-2011, 05:25 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Maybe it's just me. I'm very sensitive --- especially about my "Queens"! I hope you'll post after you see the episode and let me know what you think.
I watched last night. It was sad. You could see the tremondous pressure they were under. They seem to be given so much to do in so little time. That alone would make me have a nervous breakdown.

I was glad to see my girl Alexis pull it together and go forward. She really moves well. You can see what a good performer she is when she has to lipsync.

I have a feeling Manila will win.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:22 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Yeah, it was sad. All of the girls are truly talented though. I feel as well that the crown is for Manila..Or Raja. They both know how to work a look.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:25 PM

Manila is very good, but Raja is extremely versatile and very sexy. Hard to say who's going to take the crown.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:07 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Quote:
Manila is very good, but Raja is extremely versatile and very sexy. Hard to say who's going to take the crown.
Oh, I know! Can't wait til next week!

Old 04-13-2011, 09:49 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times
Quote:
I think at that point, Yara had a bit of a breakdown. If you remember, during the judging, Ru asked each one why they should be the next Drag Queen? Yara's answer made it seem like this was her last chance, last resort to do anything. Even in the work room when Ru was talking to her, she said she "HAS" to come to the US to live because she wants to work in design, etc.

It was very sad at the end and I truly think she had a breakdown, thinking this was it for her.

She doesn't realize she's young and has everything open to her! Just becasue she won't win Drag Race doesn't mean she's not going to be a hugely successful designer or Drag Queen!!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to Yara!
Not to seem cold hearted but IMHO.......it was all an act.

I saw her performing Monday in LOGO's New Now Next Awards....she looked fantastic and seemed pretty happy to me...I assume as one of the top Queens....she has found work and remember she'll be doing at least one Absolute Vodka commercial.

Don't cry for her Argentina......

Old 04-25-2011, 09:09 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times
Ok I was not expecting this. She always picks the ugliest one as the superstar every season.

I do not want to spoil for those havent watch, but Im shock I mean I guess Rupaul chooses on personality and not on who is a beautiful of a drag queen overall. She even made mistakes on the finale.

Im ready for Alist New York & and Alist Dallas to begin where it ok to be face.

really, really
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV