Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2010, 04:46 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,456 times

Advertisements

On Watch What Happens Live, Teresa said that Caroline was pissed at Jacqueline for making up with Danielle. Anyone want to speculate on why?

Old 09-10-2010, 04:50 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
On Watch What Happens Live, Teresa said that Caroline was pissed at Jacqueline for making up with Danielle. Anyone want to speculate on why?

Because Caroline wants to run the show and have her family do what she tells them to do. If any of them had brains, they would tell Caroline she's not "the godfather" and they're not her minions (although I wonder about that).

Old 09-10-2010, 07:27 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
My guess, as I've thought all along, there's been more going on behind the scenes than we've been privy to, and only a moron would "make up" with Danielle. Quit fighting, sure, but not make up. Caroline, like her or not, isn't an idiot.
I didn't see Watch What Happens Live, so I'm just guessing here.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:41 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,160 times
i dont think that j was "making up" with d. my interpretation was that she apologized for any wrong-doings that she was responsible for and wanted to squash the beef with d. that didnt neccessarily mean (imo) that she wanted to "make up". my understanding of making up is rekindling the relationship. i dont think she wants to be friends with danielle, she just wanted to make peace to where there was no more attacking each other and moving (seperately) on with their lives. i thought it was cool of her to do that......until the hugging and creepy staring and "i love yous" from d came afterward.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:42 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,358,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
My guess, as I've thought all along, there's been more going on behind the scenes than we've been privy to, and only a moron would "make up" with Danielle. Quit fighting, sure, but not make up. Caroline, like her or not, isn't an idiot.
I didn't see Watch What Happens Live, so I'm just guessing here.
Bravo made them make up to end it on a good note like RHONY. And because Dannie is leaving

Old 09-11-2010, 07:55 PM

221 posts, read 799,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Because Caroline wants to run the show and have her family do what she tells them to do. If any of them had brains, they would tell Caroline she's not "the godfather" and they're not her minions (although I wonder about that).
Agreed. And those god awful twisted faces she kept making. I wanted to kick her off the couch..

Old 09-12-2010, 12:18 PM

3,820 posts, read 8,748,805 times
I think it's because D and J were involved in a little crack snacking and C is protecting her baby brother and doesn't want J getting involved with D like that again.

Old 09-14-2010, 05:51 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Well here's the news - I won't be watching. Hope it bombs

Danielle Staub Says Her Spin-Off Will Be Better Than Bethenny's - Danielle Staub may have been bullied on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but she’s no longer the outcast. Soon launching her own spin-off, she’s included among the elite two Housewives to go solo. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Danielle promised to give Bethenny Frankel a run for her money.

Real Housewife Of NJ Caroline Manzo Testifies Against Danielle Staub; Read The Deposition - Real Housewife of New Jersey Caroline Manzo has been dragged into her cast mate Danielle Staub's ongoing court battle with her ex-husband, and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive document detailing her involvement with the case.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:42 AM

2,702 posts, read 6,030,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

Danielle Staub Says Her Spin-Off Will Be Better Than Bethenny's - Danielle Staub may have been bullied on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but she’s no longer the outcast. Soon launching her own spin-off, she’s included among the elite two Housewives to go solo. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Danielle promised to give Bethenny Frankel a run for her money.

Real Housewife Of NJ Caroline Manzo Testifies Against Danielle Staub; Read The Deposition - Real Housewife of New Jersey Caroline Manzo has been dragged into her cast mate Danielle Staub's ongoing court battle with her ex-husband, and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive document detailing her involvement with the case.
This woman is a proverbial looney. Certifiably. It sickens me that a mentally ill woman is trying to be on television.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:34 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,726,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

That's a show I think I'll pass on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV