Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2013, 07:32 AM

240 posts, read 581,030 times

Advertisements

Real Housewives of Teresa!!!

95% of show is about Teresa! How the heck does Melissa get mad at Teresa because HER BestFriend talking bad about her. Did she confront her BBF?

Old 07-17-2013, 07:34 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Am I the only one who noticed the stripper pole in the party bus? and Melissa was sitting right in front of it.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:32 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,003,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zasie View Post

95% of show is about Teresa! How the heck does Melissa get mad at Teresa because HER BestFriend talking bad about her. Did she confront her BBF?
I think Melissa expected Teresa to stand up for her when their friends were bad mouthing her. I do agree that Melissa should have at least confronted her BFF since she was the one who started the rumors. When it comes down it, Teresa can't control what other people speak out of their mouths.

Old 07-17-2013, 05:32 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Am I the only one who noticed the stripper pole in the party bus? and Melissa was sitting right in front of it.
How convenient for her!

Old 07-17-2013, 06:19 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zasie View Post

Melissa said on the show that it seems that whenever people are trash-talking her, Teresa always seems to be there. When they were claiming Melissa cheated on Joe w/some ex-boyfriend, Teresa should have put a stop to it right then and there and told the women that there is enough drama going on and to please don't discuss Melissa in front of her. Of course, she didn't.

When Kim D (who says she and Teresa are BFFs) had the strip joint owner come to her event and Teresa was aware of what was going to happen, Teresa should have gotten up, walked out, and told Melissa what was going to happen. Of course, she didn't.

Had Teresa opened her mouth and warned Melissa about the guy, the "feud" wouldn't be where it is now. She complains she hasn't spoken to her brother in a year and a half but refuses to see that it's because of her own failure to prevent something from happening ((the guy saying Melissa worked as a stripper for him in front of a whole table of people)

Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,221,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
If anyone needs meds it's Joe Gorga. He's always behaves like a rabid animal at family events. I'm sure he made his elderly father proud tonight.

Teresa went to get help which was the responsible thing to do. Unlike Melissa who decided to "join in" and assault Joe Guidice herself.
Yep, I agree. Joe Gorga has this thing about him that just creeps me out. He is so vulgar....that is so disrespectful to your wife. And, it usually means less....Honestly....Most people realise if you have that kind of great relationship, you don't behave that vulgar in public....it seems contrived.
I do watch the show, obviously we all do. So, they are at least getting ratings.
I'm also one of those folks that has been over Caroline and Jaquline for about 2 seasons.
I totally predicted that they would trun on Teresa when Danielle wasn't their to be their target child anymore.
Cruel people, who have superiority complex's.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:06 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Milania Professional Hair Care Products

Was at the hair salon today...Guess who has a HAIR CARE line out?
Anyone try it yet?

Old 07-17-2013, 08:11 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Milania Professional Hair Care Products

Was at the hair salon today...Guess who has a HAIR CARE line out?
Anyone try it yet?
I haven't seen it or tried it. I guess they are all trying to cash in on their fame while they have it, even the children.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:31 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Anyone catch the "First Look" for RHoNJ last night?

Joe Giu didn't need Teresa's "help", he handled Joe "ball biter" Gorga even with Messy clawing at his face, sticking her thumb in his eye, pinching his nose shut, pulling his hair.....is THAT how Messy wanted Teresa to help her brother? Follow Messy's lead? Chick needed a good knee to her chin when she was on her knees acting like she isn't the main trouble maker/**** starter in the "feud".

Teresa knew her husband didn't need her "help" so she did the smart thing, got security. Of course Messy twists it all around.

BEST thing ever was how FAST Messy GOR GA runs over to get JoeGo's hat back on his head. Then the liar that she is starts off with the "where'd the black shoe polish come from"? And her husband follows her lead....

Richie's wondering where the "black tar" came from?

Joe Giu is covered in black shoe polish/tar and asks Teresa if Messy really wears THAT much makeup?

Security guy had black finger streaks on the back of his head.

Where'd the black stuff come from?

Apparently from JoeGo's "Hair in a Can". Little man finally shaved his head a few weeks ago, so no more shoe polish/tar incidents for him. It was all over his shirt and under Messy's arm....

Messy is getting her comeuppance for SURE this season, since her favorite producer got "let go".

Why is Teresa always around when people tell Teresa "stuff" about her SIL? Where should she be when they tell her "stuff" about her SIL?

To be fair, Teresa excused herself at the restaurant (which wasn't shown, but everyone who was there has either tweeted or blogged that she got up and left) and she got up and left the room when Kim D. and Messy's ex-boss started talking about her at the hair salon in the last episode of last season.

I think the REAL question is : Why are there so many rumors (and all the same) about her SIL? And they didn't just start when Messy GOR GA signed up for the show, they existed long before hand. And now Messy's ex-BFF is getting in on it too? Maybe Messy should confront all of those who "knew her when" and who tell her SIL all about her past, instead of blaming her SIL for "being there" when people want to tell Teresa what they know about Messy's past and recent indiscretions?

And Messy's "Joe Giudice understand the content of the game?" The wench like she, well, she eggmitts nothing, lies like the shkeemer she is, and acts like she never went to a liberry in her life, let alone has a teaching certificate. Her work ethnic consists of riding on her SIL's coattails. She's one to make fun of someone. Not.

Messy has over 1000 posts on her Bravo blog - 95% are calling her out on what a manipulative, lying skank she is.

If you haven't seen the "First Look" segment yet, a good portion of it is on this blog:

Joe Gorga’s Black Spray-on-Hair-in-a-Can Gets Rubbed Off When Joe Giudice Kicks His Ass | FAME-WHORGAS

Last edited by Informed Info; 07-17-2013 at 10:05 PM..

Old 07-17-2013, 10:02 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Someone tell us the scoop already.
Since this was taped back when it was snowing, and time has obviously passed, what is this happy family up to now?
Apparently they were "all in a good place".

Then the show started, and Missy's blogs proved it wasn't so (along with Drunqueline's).

This week, Teresa finally got tired of being the only to keep up the "we're in a good place" tour and her blog is titled: "Melissa's Meddling"

Quote:
It is interesting that this episode was filmed this winter, and this spring we all filmed with Andy Cohen for the WWHL special. Melissa was again crying that I was trying to break up her marriage (I guess I should be glad that that rumor is the only thing she can come up with about me, right?) and told Andy that you don't mess with anyone's marriage. That was a line she wouldn't cross. Wow. Yet she crossed it this episode. Like ran across it with a Mack truck. How could she sit there with a straight face and tell Andy she would never do that when she had JUST done it? I shouldn't be surprised because I know her, but I am. I was surprised and sickened by what she said about my marriage. And she did it, trashed me and my marriage on national TV, while she was supposedly writing her own advice book about marriage? She is very, very lucky that I'm keeping quiet about the things I do know. Let's just say if you believe one word out of Melissa's mouth about anything, I'm sure she has a bridge she can sell you too. God Bless you both.
Teresa Giudice - The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Melissa's Meddling - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site

Other that that, Missy gave an interview to US magazine recently (this week or last week) spouting off, again, about how everything is Teresa's fault. Little Miss Everything can't BE relevant if she doesn't have Teresa to beyotch about. She's got nothing else. No singing career worth anything, "born to be a mommy" gets pulled over in her leased Bently and given 5 citations - one for not having her kid properly strapped in (good job, idiot).....

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/201...g-her-bentley/

No feud with Teresa? No story line for Messy Missy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV