Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 12:51 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I haven't watched the show but on the previews they say:

Meet *whatever her name is*
She has 6 kids, a husband and a dog.

I just thought that was a weird way to word it - like the kids and dog aren't his too.
I noticed that too! strange, I thought!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 07:12 AM

23,870 posts, read 33,581,353 times
I enjoy the show but sometimes I don't.
Yesterday I caught the latest episodes; seems like the kids do a lot of screaming/whining/ hitting/biting.
If they show pics where the kid is in a diaper, all you see are huge bite marks.

I like the wife Jenny.
The hubby Brian is battling a weight issue. He lost 13 pounds then blew it for his final weigh in.
Jenny kept telling him to not put this in his mouth or not put that in his mouth but he did/does anyway.

The kids were 20 month old in the last episode I saw. I was surprised they were still being fed.
They seem to eat a lot of Mac & cheese, chicken fingers (natural) and turkey dogs. At that age they should be eating real table food.

I like both sets of grandparents so far for different reasons.
Brians parents had the kid while Brian & Jenny went out to eat. The g'ma kept telling the g'pa not to feed the kids ice cream; they then gave the kids a bath and one pooped all in the tub. The g'ma was laughing so hard when Jenny called to check in, then Jenny was laughing so hard she almost peed herself.

Jenny's family is pretty cool too. Her mom helps out a lot and can keep up with the kids.

Comparing the show to J&K - totally different. I don't remember the Gosselin kids running as wild as Jenny's kids. It's refreshing though..

Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
Default Raising sextuplets

anyone watching the new season? i just started and cannot believe all i am seeing---such as parenting ideas,and the couple's interactions----anyone want to talk about their interpretation of this show?

Old 07-03-2010, 08:20 PM

the new season is being shown on the WE channel

Old 07-04-2010, 06:35 AM

I'm sure you know I'm watching it. lol

I want to slap Brian; he comes across as a lazy, selfish idiot.
I can't believe they are moving to FL without help.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:43 PM

as the man?? of the house stated--this will make or break us--jenny did not respond

Old 07-04-2010, 04:04 PM

LOL. I doubt they will stay together. He is too immature & she has enough on her hands with 6 kids. The one episode where he came home with the bike; I wanted to shove my foot where the sun doesn't shine. Oh, she's not excited about the bikes; yet here she is getting 6 kids out of the car & he doesn't help. His butt would be out the door if he was my hub.

I think she wants to go to Florida to see if he's going to man up with the kids.

If he wasn't the way he is with not helping her I might like him more but I have no respect for what they show us each week.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:09 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,549,432 times
I feel bad for Jenny. Her husband is such an immature tool!!! I can' t believe what a baby he acts like. The pouting and sulking! OMG. would drive me bonkers. That scene with the bike was like a metaphor for their relationship - he wants to be silly and play even though they have 6 kids. Then when she isn't excited about the new toy, he pouts and sulks like a child. To me, she seems like a really cool, on-the-ball woman and I feel bad she is stuck with her manchild of a husband.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
I feel bad for Jenny. Her husband is such an immature tool!!! I can' t believe what a baby he acts like. The pouting and sulking! OMG. would drive me bonkers. That scene with the bike was like a metaphor for their relationship - he wants to be silly and play even though they have 6 kids. Then when she isn't excited about the new toy, he pouts and sulks like a child. To me, she seems like a really cool, on-the-ball woman and I feel bad she is stuck with her manchild of a husband.
Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:14 AM

did anyone catch the househunting in fla episode--wow--no wonder her parents and his want them nearby---those poor kids!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV