Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 09:54 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,384,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Not a Kate fan any more than a Jon fan BUT.....Kate didn't "move on" to a 2-seater car and a condo in another state.....
Good point!

What kind of 'family man' and someone who claims to put the kids first would do that? I can't imagine buying a place in a whole other state than my kids. I'd wanna be as close as possible.

Come tot hink of it, I saw a video where he stated he was going back to PA "to work". He is just not as emotionally invested in his family as Kate is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 10:00 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,337,637 times
Quote:
No worries. I'm sure when Maddie and Cara are ready for college and the coffers are empty, Hailey will step up and hawk her classy "engagement" ring for the cause.

Mady and Cara will make plenty of money from their books.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Good point!

What kind of 'family man' and someone who claims to put the kids first would do that? I can't imagine buying a place in a whole other state than my kids. I'd wanna be as close as possible.

Come tot hink of it, I saw a video where he stated he was going back to PA "to work". He is just not as emotionally invested in his family as Kate is.
Make that 2 different places in 2 different states.
He bought the condo in Utah; now the place in NY.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:30 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,802,427 times
Im disgusted. Completely disgusted.
http://dlisted.com/node/33116

Old 07-25-2009, 02:24 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Make that 2 different places in 2 different states.
He bought the condo in Utah; now the place in NY.
Yep, nothing says "I love you" to your kids like buying cars and homes that have no room for you. And are in different states.....

No matter how many times some rag quotes him as saying he misses his kids....I don't see him making an effort to be with them. And I don't know how he can blame Kate for that. If he truly WANTED to be there he would have bought a place in PA and a car that would at least have fit a few of them.....He's out partying and she's playing the martyr. Good grief.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:20 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,695 times
Quote:
Yep, nothing says "I love you" to your kids like buying cars and homes that have no room for you. And are in different states.....

No matter how many times some rag quotes him as saying he misses his kids....I don't see him making an effort to be with them. And I don't know how he can blame Kate for that. If he truly WANTED to be there he would have bought a place in PA and a car that would at least have fit a few of them.....He's out partying and she's playing the martyr. Good grief.

i agree but as to kate--she may be overwheimed and wondering what will be left after mr party animal takes his share--plus she probably realizes there will be NO money from him(no job),and those lovely kids will be exposed to a varying selection of skanky women!

Old 07-26-2009, 08:32 AM

Michael Lohan saves the day.. Damage control.. Jon Wants Friendship with Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML on People.com
"He would love to be friends with her," says Lohan, the estranged father of Lindsay Lohan, who's been showing Gosselin around the Hamptons and and who has become an unlikely advisor. "They had eight kids and he would like to work things out the right way and just be friends." ...

"A lot of opportunities are opening up for him," Lohan says of his friend, referring to possible endorsement deals....

As for for Gosselin's gal pal Hailey Glassman and the former Star magazine reporter Gosselin's been spotted with, Kate Major, "he's not with either one right now," Lohan reports. "He's not concentrating on a relationship with any woman. He just wants to take a step back and deal with his family and his kids."

Old 07-26-2009, 10:55 AM

Here's another one...

Well, looks like Lohan (yes, I'm LMAO as I post this) gave Jon advice, helped him to google himself and see he's not a fan favorite any more. Jon's realizing he needs to stop playing the field publicly if he's going to be a big star.

Jon Gosselin: 'I'm Single'

Anyone see the "LOSER" stamp on his forehead?

Old 07-26-2009, 11:17 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Here's another one...

Well, looks like Lohan (yes, I'm LMAO as I post this) gave Jon advice, helped him to google himself and see he's not a fan favorite any more. Jon's realizing he needs to stop playing the field publicly if he's going to be a big star.

Jon Gosselin: 'I'm Single'

Anyone see the "LOSER" stamp on his forehead?
lol!--it was always there--kate ignored it before she married him and when he became sperm donor to the kids---it finally became visible AFTER THE KIDS WERE BORN AND SHE NEEDED A REAL FATHER AROUND THE HOUSE!

Old 07-27-2009, 04:55 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post
What Idiot would marry a man with eight children???
Anything he earns would (hopefully) go right back into supporting them.
One could ask the same question about Kate. What idiot would marry a control freak condescending woman that has 8 kids ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV