Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 09:36 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times

Advertisements

I just watched it On Demand. I went into it skeptical but it was actually pretty funny. I just wish Ryan Oneal wasn't on there. He brings a real ick factor to the show. But I love the guy that's married to the girl that was Vanessa on The Cosby Show. He's funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 01:37 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,578,011 times
I checked it out too, seemed weird to me. I guess because I'm used to women being at home with the kids. *Shrugs* Ryan O'neal is on this show?? I guess he's the older guy? Well, the other guys are kinda cute and especially the one that's married to the TV anchor. He reminds me a little of Christian Bale.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:29 AM

2,702 posts, read 6,030,437 times
That title alone creeps me out...*shudders* I won't be watching...

Old 08-09-2009, 07:31 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Househusband (http://www.foxreality.com/househusbands/ - broken link)

I don't see Ryan Oneill being in it.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:32 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Househusband (http://www.foxreality.com/househusbands/ - broken link)

I don't see Ryan Oneill being in it.
He's friends with the guy that is married to the psychologist who they don't show. The guy was in prison for 8 years for robbing banks and apparently Ryan Oneal was there to help him pick up the pieces after he got out (but I think Ryan Oneal was probably in on the bank robbing behind the scenes and just didn't get caught). The guy also said Ryan Oneal is his son's Godfather. When they showed clips of future episodes they also showed Ryan Oneal will also be in future episodes as well.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
He's friends with the guy that is married to the psychologist who they don't show. The guy was in prison for 8 years for robbing banks and apparently Ryan Oneal was there to help him pick up the pieces after he got out (but I think Ryan Oneal was probably in on the bank robbing behind the scenes and just didn't get caught). The guy also said Ryan Oneal is his son's Godfather. When they showed clips of future episodes they also showed Ryan Oneal will also be in future episodes as well.
Wow O.o

I guess it means we need to keep watching right?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
That title alone creeps me out...*shudders* I won't be watching...

Aww, watch it with us, Chanteuse

Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Didn't watch it, appreciate you explaining.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:43 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Oh man, I'm totally tuning in! I watched the first episode and it kicks all those silly housewives shows, even the NYC version! In fact, I hope they do a househusbands of NYC show, THAT would be a hoot!!!!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh man, I'm totally tuning in! I watched the first episode and it kicks all those silly housewives shows, even the NYC version! In fact, I hope they do a househusbands of NYC show, THAT would be a hoot!!!!
Hmm? I'd watch it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV