Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 07:31 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times

Advertisements

Seth Macfarlane!!!!! The real Family Guy!!! Awesome!

I'm just now watching Flash Forward and I love it. What does the little girl say? "There are no more good days." Yikes. So does it run in real time? On April 29, 2010 will we catch back up to their visions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 08:12 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Had my doubts before I saw it, the networks are known for turning out some lame and all to predictable diaper berries.

But wow, this series has promise, and is far from being predictable, got me wanting more. Episode #1, the video from the ballpark, #2, the kid that names "D Gibbons" and says they are a bad person at the end.

I'm so afraid this is going to take a turn down Lame Lane, but for now I'm hooked

Old 10-05-2009, 08:41 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,526,904 times
This reminds me of a show from the beginning of last year. It was a cop who kept reliving the day to find out who was trying to kill his wife?? I really got into it and then poof, it was gone. I like Flash. It takes some thinking and you have to pay attention to detail.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:03 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times
New Episode tonight!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 12:24 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,001,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Had my doubts before I saw it, the networks are known for turning out some lame and all to predictable diaper berries.

But wow, this series has promise, and is far from being predictable, got me wanting more. Episode #1, the video from the ballpark, #2, the kid that names "D Gibbons" and says they are a bad person at the end.

I'm so afraid this is going to take a turn down Lame Lane, but for now I'm hooked

Well, this just isnt any series. They have been developing this series for 7 years and ABC has gone all in betting that this will be a ratings replacement for Lost. If this show fails, it will be a huge blow for ABC. With that said, they will be doing everything possible to make sure this show doesnt disappoint. They cant afford for it to fail.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:16 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,678,174 times
Good acting with lots of Hummm....
I got the murder comment, anyone else?
WikiAnswers - What is a group of crows called
Lots information in my head, never know when it will be useful

Old 10-09-2009, 08:58 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
So who else thinks that Demetriy's fiance was dreaming during the flash forward? The white dress, her walking on the beach, seemed too much as she flash forwarded into her own dream.

So the nazi guy was right, what exactly did he say to the security guy? "Thanks to my murder"? And the group of crows is called murder. Interesting.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times
Very interesting episode last night.

What was up with that tower at the end, looked like gas coming out of it...

Did anyone else see people on the ground near the crows - or was it my imagination?

Old 10-09-2009, 01:29 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,347,968 times
I agree w/ you max's mama, I think she was dreaming of her perfect wedding. the fact that she saw him but he saw nothing means something isn't adding up, likely on her end. plus, it had that unrealistic feel to it.

so, now I'm wondering what's up w/ the crows. what drew them to that area and what killed them. why only crows (didn't see any other types of birds). I didn't see any people, but I'll rewatch it again tonight and check for it. oh, and me thinks we're going to see a grown up version of the goat herd boy again, he may hold an important clue

Old 10-09-2009, 01:32 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
I agree w/ you max's mama, I think she was dreaming of her perfect wedding. the fact that she saw him but he saw nothing means something isn't adding up, likely on her end. plus, it had that unrealistic feel to it.

so, now I'm wondering what's up w/ the crows. what drew them to that area and what killed them. why only crows (didn't see any other types of birds). I didn't see any people, but I'll rewatch it again tonight and check for it. oh, and me thinks we're going to see a grown up version of the goat herd boy again, he may hold an important clue
I wonder too, but I do agree with Torn2pieces, there were unconsious people lying on the ground.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV