Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2014, 10:55 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times

Advertisements

Thank you for mentioning Elizabeth from True Blood...for some reason...
I just forgot her True Blood character...most be old age!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 08:38 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
I don't want True Blood but know she was on it--

this week--I was struck by how much thinner Matt C (Cary) looks--than last year's show--
has he been ill in real life?

and where is Nathan Lane--we need some humor...

Old 10-07-2014, 09:15 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I was struck by how much thinner Matt C (Cary) looks--than last year's show--
has he been ill in real life?
"Ill"? He looks terrific.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:03 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
the scene w/Kalinda in his bedroom might have used a body double--
I think his face and neck look thinner than last season--maybe he has been working out--
just wondered

Old 10-07-2014, 10:23 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,780,627 times
I thought he looked thinner too. I just figured it was part of having him appear stressed after being in jail and all that goes with that. Glad it's not just my eyes.

Old 10-08-2014, 11:57 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Being thinner doesn't mean he's ill.

Old 10-09-2014, 05:21 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I think this is leading up to Alicia running for State's Attorney--although I don't see how Bishop could continue to be client of her firm if she did that--
she isn't selling her part and she would have to go against her partners who would be defending him--
even using the "wall" proceedur wouldn't work because every loss for Alicia's firm would compromise Alicia financiall--she would be damned if she won or lost--that is when attorneys are supposed to recuse themselved...Alicia couldn't do that as State's Attorney

Alicia knows full well he IS a drug lord and she will soon know he was responsible for killing one of the crew Carey was talking with who was supposed to testify FOR Cary...

I think Peter is petulant--but he was right not to cosign that mortgage--
Alicia had good intentions but that was the wrong move...

and YES, I thought the same thing--any scene with Elizabeth Tassioni is a great one--
she is busy with True Blood I think so likely won't be around for while

of course the person to run for State's Attorney is Finn--he would not alter something like the cell phone video--which the other slime Castro probably colluded in doing--
Alicia can't be a partner in a law firm and state attorney at the same time. She has visions of being on the SCOTUS.

If she runs and wins, Cary will be left to the wolves again.

Diane will take over the firm and the show will suck.

She already knows the witness was killed, Finn already tried to run but something hurt him.......so that's done.

True Blood is over. Maybe we will see more of that character again -- she cracks me up.

I don't like the way that Diane is taking over. It's Alicia and Cary's firm.

They shouldn't have sold out for a loan. Peter wouldn't give money or sign off on loan for bail, but he could do it for floor space.

Old 10-09-2014, 05:59 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
I'm giving up all CBS shows because they canceled Reckless. I'm already in hate with them because they phuque up The Good Wife with football. But this was the last straw. Bye, bye Good Wife.

Old 10-09-2014, 06:25 PM

1,215 posts, read 1,809,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
I'm giving up all CBS shows because they canceled Reckless. I'm already in hate with them because they phuque up The Good Wife with football. But this was the last straw. Bye, bye Good Wife.
I never have figured that out. Why give up on the whole network over one show?

Old 10-09-2014, 08:12 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face. get DVR(we have TIVO) and program 2.5 hours for good wife. if foolball runs late we still get good wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV