Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2010, 01:18 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,156,938 times

Advertisements

Just got back from vacation, but was able to watch the show on DVR. Coach...what an idiot. If there was any doubt that he was spineless, there shouldn't be any now. Writing down Courtney? Moron.

If he truly thought that Russell and Rob were "two warriors on the battlefield", he should have written down Russell's name which would have created a tie and led Rob and Russell to a tie-breaker showdown. That would have been awesome and then he could have said he voted in order to let the two of them battle it out...but no, Coach wrote down a throwaway vote and then actually had the cojones to want to give Rob a hug? Shove it Coach...and I'm glad Rob said "you're a small man" to his face...the ultimate insult to someone who was trying to delusionally convince himself he did the right thing

As for Jerri...she obviously hasn't seen Russell play the game before (and I think previous posters were correct...this season and last had an overlap so no one knows that Russell is a liar and a manipulator). I understand that she doesn't want to throw her weight behind Rob since he hasn't proven he's any more trustworthy than he was when he screwed her over, but she will find out very soon that Russell's word isn't worth the air he speaks it on.

Glad to see the Heroes have (for now) gotten their act together. If they can get a tight bond and keep their word to not trade alliances, the Heroes could pull off what Russell did last season...knocking out the Villains one by one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2010, 02:53 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,683,365 times
I think it's pointless to look for Russell to get voted out anytime soon. Maybe by saying that I'll jinx him for next week, but that man knows how to think beyond the present and that's what is keeping him there. He has an ability to do some big time psychological moves, as Amy said, and I guess that's what some people need to hear. If they were smart, now that they know how much of a snake he is, they need to collaborate, compare notes, see what he's said to all of them, connive behind his back and get him out. With them getting rid of Rob, I think he's got every person on the Villains side wrapped around his finger. I don't like Russell's cockiness either, but if they don't unify after he's scraped by two weeks in a row, then I guess he deserves to make it to the final three.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:01 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,126,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Jerri is an idiot! How does she think she is going to fair btw Russel Parvo and Danielle? She's a bigger fool than Tyson.
I am bereft over Rob going home and not even making the Jury!
Hateing Jerri BIG TIME

Coach has got to be one of the weakest minded players EVER! If he really thought Courtney should go, he should have campaigned for it instead of going off on his own. I'm sure we'll hear him whining next week about how he kept his word to not write down Rob's name.

Rob has great instincts for this game. He knew that Coach and Jeri were not firmly in either camp and he figured out that Jeri had flipped but since Coach he supposed to be firmly on his side it should have been a tie vote and Russell would be gone now.

At this point I actually dont care who wins and the only thing I'm interested in is seeing Russell go but that piece of nastiness will probably end up on the final two again. (I pray with the same result).

Last edited by CESpeed; 04-03-2010 at 03:15 PM..

Old 04-03-2010, 04:53 PM

332 posts, read 773,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I think it's pointless to look for Russell to get voted out anytime soon. Maybe by saying that I'll jinx him for next week, but that man knows how to think beyond the present and that's what is keeping him there. He has an ability to do some big time psychological moves, as Amy said, and I guess that's what some people need to hear. If they were smart, now that they know how much of a snake he is, they need to collaborate, compare notes, see what he's said to all of them, connive behind his back and get him out. With them getting rid of Rob, I think he's got every person on the Villains side wrapped around his finger. I don't like Russell's cockiness either, but if they don't unify after he's scraped by two weeks in a row, then I guess he deserves to make it to the final three.
Russell is indeed the big man in the Villains now, but no way does he have them all wrapped around his finger. Danielle and Jerri, perhaps. Parvati, OTOH, knows Russell is shady and she is just using him; she has him smitten. Coach also knows Russell's full of BS (but may be too cowardly to act accordingly). And Sandra and Courtney definitely aren't in Russell's crew... However, I do think his foursome is solid so he's probably safe for now.

But one thing that gives me hope Russell might be gone soon is that the Villains are in such disarray and the Heroes are so unified that at the merge, a couple of Villains could break off to join the Heroes and decimate Russell's faction.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:46 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,501,838 times
At least Russell thinks he is the big man, but watch out for those women. Any time the women get together and decide to align, you got trouble!

Old 04-04-2010, 08:42 AM

44,654 posts, read 61,707,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
At least Russell thinks he is the big man, but watch out for those women. Any time the women get together and decide to align, you got trouble!
You got that right...watch out for Sandra and Parvati for sure.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:32 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,126,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by user376 View Post
Russell is indeed the big man in the Villains now, but no way does he have them all wrapped around his finger. Danielle and Jerri, perhaps. Parvati, OTOH, knows Russell is shady and she is just using him; she has him smitten. Coach also knows Russell's full of BS (but may be too cowardly to act accordingly). And Sandra and Courtney definitely aren't in Russell's crew... However, I do think his foursome is solid so he's probably safe for now.

But one thing that gives me hope Russell might be gone soon is that the Villains are in such disarray and the Heroes are so unified that at the merge, a couple of Villains could break off to join the Heroes and decimate Russell's faction.
One can only hope. I think we can count on Coach to switch sides because he doesn't want to be seen as a Villian. He thinks of himself as a Hero.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:54 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,449,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post

You got that right...watch out for Sandra and Parvati for sure.
I predict Sandra's going to win the whole shebang again.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:43 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,683,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by user376 View Post

I guess I was thinking for now that he has them wrapped around his finger. It just frustrates me that they see how evil he is...and last season's folks did too, but no one seems to want to unify to get him out--the villains this season are doing a better job of making the attempt, but....but.........argggggggggggggggggggggh! I just want him out!!! Is that too much to ask? LOL

Old 04-04-2010, 02:26 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,702 times
?? -- OK, I've help out trying to figure this out myself so now I'm going to ask: Is Jerri the woman in pajamas that slides from her kitchen to the grocery store in the Dunkin Donuts Coffee Commercial? (I've noticed that this commercial has even been shown during Suvivor commercial break time.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV